The Right Needs to Stop Defending Boebert & MTG

More: 2 justice systems. One for leftist lawbreakers. One for the right who are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Smollett after THREE LONG YEARS...FINALLY...... after much protection from KimmFoxx...set to go to court. I bet he STILL gets off after nearly causing a riot in Chicago with his lies.

More: 2 justice systems. One for leftist lawbreakers. One for the right who are in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Smollett after THREE LONG YEARS...FINALLY...... after much protection from KimmFoxx...set to go to court. I bet he STILL gets off after nearly causing a riot in Chicago with his lies.

What paranoid nonsense. That you people say it with a straight face speaks to what cultism has done to your brains.

Chillicothe. No Trump supporter beat a policeman or anyone else for that matter.

secondly. How do i know that these folk burning and looting are leftists? Antifa/blm.... don't get arrested and if they do, then they're released immediately. These are the folk coming to YOUR side's get togethers and takking over the mic and the left allows it. These are the folk that pelouys and Harris encouraged to violently react to a Trump Presidency. Antifa and BLM and other radical groups that hate america are SUPPORTED BY THE LEFT. Dont' tell us they aren't. WE KNOW THEY ARE! The media, always defending these rioters, looters, thieves, murderers. and you continually call out made up altercations with the right. NOBODY breaks laws like the left. Dont' even try that. You are not that stupid. And we're not as stupid as you think we are.
He lies out his ass a lot.

".....leftists sure do hate it when women don't repeat the opinions leftists insist they should have."
Oh, I'm not sure about that, good poster dave.

I'm not exactly sure that it is just 'leftists' who are skeptical about Jewish Space Lasers burning down California. Or that it was only a "so called" plane that hit the Twin Towers; or that 9/11 was done by the American government; or that Hilary Clinton was filmed cutting off the face of a child.

All.....ala' Ms. Marjorie Taylor Greene.

See, poster dave, there's a lot of crazy out there and there really are some folks --- besides 'leftists' --- like me, for instance......who sometimes can spot it.

Trust me, dave.

Greene could pass as a man, for sure. Not just the ugliness out of here mouth, either.
I bet you have to suck in your gut to see yours let alone take a picture of it.
You shouldn't bet on something you have know idea about. To do so would be stupid. But that is right up your alley, along with the other things shoved up there.

Oh, I'm not sure about that, good poster dave.

I'm not exactly sure that it is just 'leftists' who are skeptical about Jewish Space Lasers burning down California. Or that it was only a "so called" plane that hit the Twin Towers; or that 9/11 was done by the American government; or that Hilary Clinton was filmed cutting off the face of a child.

All.....ala' Ms. Marjorie Taylor Greene.

See, poster dave, there's a lot of crazy out there and there really are some folks --- besides 'leftists' --- like me, for instance......who sometimes can spot it.

Trust me, dave.
Given your opinions, while I do agree with you there's a lot of crazy out there -- pretty sure we won't agree where, though -- I have no reason to trust you.

fortfun said:
Okay freak. Yes, the whole world is in a big conspiracy to turn Trump cult high priests into felons. Because that sounds normal.
What is a trump cult high priest? And what in hell are you spluttering about.
you really are blind aren't you. Honestly i don't think you could see truth now even if you wanted to.

"No Trump supporter beat a policeman or anyone else for that matter.
......we're not as stupid as you think we are."
OK, Calypso.
You be you.
Good luck.

---------------------------------------------------

"there's a lot of crazy out there -- pretty sure we won't agree where, though "

OK, that's fair.
So, you too believe that the American government on 9/11 destroyed the Twin Towers, damaged the Pentagon, and dropped that Shanksville plane?

And dave, do you really believe that it was Jewish Space Lasers that started all those fires in California?
Or even some of them?
dave?

What about that Hillary Clinton being filmed cutting the face off of a baby? Marjorie believed it, do you?

In the end though, I do give you credit with the observation that we probably won't agree on what is crazy out there.

Good luck, though.

OK, Calypso.
You be you.
Good luck.

OK, that's fair.
So, you too believe that the American government on 9/11 destroyed the Twin Towers, damaged the Pentagon, and dropped that Shanksville plane?

And dave, do you really believe that it was Jewish Space Lasers that started all those fires in California?
Or even some of them?
dave?

What about that Hillary Clinton being filmed cutting the face off of a baby? Marjorie believed it, do you?

In the end though, I do give you credit with the observation that we probably won't agree on what is crazy out there.

Good luck, though.

:shutupsmiley: :ahole-1:

OK, Calypso.
You be you.
Good luck.

OK, that's fair.

Or even some of them?
dave?

Good luck, though.
I don't believe any of that insanity. Hope that answers your questions.

Or even some of them?
dave?

You got links? Better yet, VIDEOS?

Pretty sure these statements have been processed all out of proportion with a leftist filter

Forum List

Back