The right to be a free American in a divided country

Which improvements would you consider

• Automatic disqualification for demeaning behavior during debates.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Mandatory submission of Income Tax returns.

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Nepotism made illegal at federal level.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • President can be indicted while serving.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
The "investigation" was launched based on lies, told about lies.

That is not "legitimate".

If your soft coup succeeds, it will tear this country apart, forever, and that will be on your head.

You scared of a fellow republican? (mueller)
If you’re scared of your own shadow... you’ve already lost your fictional war.

Mueller is a Republican but also an anti-trumper. He joins a list of them. The establishment right or left sees Trump as an intruder in their private club. He wasn't invited, he didn't work his way to the top, he just came in and took things over.

Now that the results are in because politics is secondary to policy. we find ourselves in the best economy we've had in decades with new records being broken all the time, especially for minorities. Wages are going up, companies are investing in their businesses, NK hasn't shot off a rocket since Trump told him to stop his BS, and the outlook is very positive according to most economists that are not left-wing.

DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. Any policy he made in regards to business was a negative. Now we have a complete turn around. We have the most pro-business President we've had in decades, and they are responding favorably.

oh bullshit raymond. mueller isn't an anti trumper............ he's anti treason.

He isn't? He loaded his team with anti-Trump or pro-Hillary lawyers. I believe only two had no political affiliation in the group.

no..... he isn't. guess what ray-ray? 'tis perfectly legal & certainly not unethical to have a party affiliation no matter what job you are in & what career you choose. he chose some people associated with watergate & enron.... ain't 'merica great?

Where did I say it was illegal? Just pointing out the fact that his decisions support my point of him being anti-Trump regardless of what party he's supposedly in.

Mueller is a Republican but also an anti-trumper. He joins a list of them. The establishment right or left sees Trump as an intruder in their private club. He wasn't invited, he didn't work his way to the top, he just came in and took things over.

Now that the results are in because politics is secondary to policy. we find ourselves in the best economy we've had in decades with new records being broken all the time, especially for minorities. Wages are going up, companies are investing in their businesses, NK hasn't shot off a rocket since Trump told him to stop his BS, and the outlook is very positive according to most economists that are not left-wing.

DumBama was the most anti-business President in our lifetime. Any policy he made in regards to business was a negative. Now we have a complete turn around. We have the most pro-business President we've had in decades, and they are responding favorably.

oh bullshit raymond. mueller isn't an anti trumper............ he's anti treason.

He isn't? He loaded his team with anti-Trump or pro-Hillary lawyers. I believe only two had no political affiliation in the group.

no..... he isn't. guess what ray-ray? 'tis perfectly legal & certainly not unethical to have a party affiliation no matter what job you are in & what career you choose. he chose some people associated with watergate & enron.... ain't 'merica great?

Where did I say it was illegal? Just pointing out the fact that his decisions support my point of him being anti-Trump regardless of what party he's supposedly in.

he's a republican who was appointed by a republican who was appointed by a republican because a republican had to recuse himself.

poor poor ray ray........... always gonna be a poorly educated basket dweller:itsok:

he's a republican who was appointed by a republican who was appointed by a republican because a republican had to recuse himself.

poor poor ray ray........... always gonna be a poorly educated basket dweller:itsok:

Yes, a Republican who is an anti Trumper, and there are more where he came from. Just like the late John McCain just to name one.

Yes, a Republican who is an anti Trumper, and there are more where he came from. Just like the late John McCain just to name one.

wipe your cheeto laden lips, raymond.... you are embarrassing yourself.

We call them liars, traitors, con men, and rinos.

wipe your cheeto laden lips, raymond.... you are embarrassing yourself.

No, you just dream that I am because you're wrong as always.

You succeed at your soft coup, and this nation will be more divided than ever.

And that will be on you.

you really do live in bizarro world, cartoon boy.
Sez the media fed parrot.

i go on facts you poorly educated basket dweller.

Not if you believe the shit the media feeds you.

i never believe what i'm told even when it matches my ideology.... i research things in their entirety- whether it's a soundbite or video clip... & i go with unbiased sources.

how'z about you? lol..... you ever look beyond graphic novels, cartoon boy?

Do you believe that Trump said the some white supremacist were very fine people?

Did you believe that jussie smollett was attacked by MAGA supporters?

You succeed at your soft coup, and this nation will be more divided than ever.

And that will be on you.

Half the country voted for Trump. You libs are supposed to consider unity a virtue.

You succeed at this, and you will destroy unity in this nation forever.

That will be on you.

uh - 3 million more voted for hillary. tribbles won the EC by only some 75K votes. you can thank trump for the divisiveness.... he thrives on it. calls anyone who disagrees with him - 'enemies'.... he HAS said there are very fine people ON BOTH SIDES.... who suports him? white supremacists, racists who want a wall, separatists that want to segregate... misogynists, homophobes.... & the poorly educated dupes such as yerself.

1. 46 to 48%. You tell half the country that democracy is dead for you guys, the results of that, will be on you.

2. Trump plays hardball with other players. He does not go after segments of the population the way you fuckers do.

3. Trump specifically stated that he was not talking about the white supremacists when he said that. YOu are either a liar, or the dupe of liars. And telling such lies about half of the country to the other half, is the height of divisiveness.

4. That you keep spouting massively refuted lies, makes it funny when you call other people "dupes".

blah-blah-blah-day.jpg

I seriously addressed the points you made, and you are unable to even try to address them.

You lose, loser.

And my points stand.

1. 46 to 48%. You tell half the country that democracy is dead for you guys, the results of that, will be on you.

2. Trump plays hardball with other players. He does not go after segments of the population the way you fuckers do.

3. Trump specifically stated that he was not talking about the white supremacists when he said that. YOu are either a liar, or the dupe of liars. And telling such lies about half of the country to the other half, is the height of divisiveness.

4. That you keep spouting massively refuted lies, makes it funny when you call other people "dupes".

It is called moving the goal posts. Libs like to do that, when you successfully call them on their bullshit.

i never believe what i'm told even when it matches my ideology.... i research things in their entirety- whether it's a soundbite or video clip... & i go with unbiased sources.

Do you believe that Trump said the some white supremacist were very fine people?

yep.

nope.

Half the country voted for Trump. You libs are supposed to consider unity a virtue.

That will be on you.

uh - 3 million more voted for hillary. tribbles won the EC by only some 75K votes. you can thank trump for the divisiveness.... he thrives on it. calls anyone who disagrees with him - 'enemies'.... he HAS said there are very fine people ON BOTH SIDES.... who suports him? white supremacists, racists who want a wall, separatists that want to segregate... misogynists, homophobes.... & the poorly educated dupes such as yerself.

blah-blah-blah-day.jpg

I seriously addressed the points you made, and you are unable to even try to address them.

You lose, loser.

And my points stand.

i'll go by what our experience intel community says rather than a trump beta such as you.

yep.

nope.

If you believe that Trump said, that, even after it has been completely debunked, repeatedly, including on this site. By me.

THen your claim of doing "research" or "never believing what you are told"

is revealed to be pathetic nonsense.

That will be on you.

blah-blah-blah-day.jpg

You lose, loser.

And my points stand.

i'll go by what our experience intel community says rather than a trump beta such as you.

LOL! Way to run away from the issue YOU raised.

America has always been relatively great and in normal times a usually a beacon of decency and justice.
Isn't it time to fixate on protecting and improving the foundations once that Orange hurricane and cronies are finally behind bars?

three-little-pigs.jpg

Recovery from being the laughing stock of the planet won't be easy.. but there's still hope.
Any suggestions for improvements?
----------------------------------- Go TRUMP !!

yep.

nope.

If you believe that Trump said, that, even after it has been completely debunked, repeatedly, including on this site. By me.

THen your claim of doing "research" or "never believing what you are told"

is revealed to be pathetic nonsense.

^^^ poor poor basket dwelling deplorable dupe ^^^

so easy.... so easy....

"Just remember, what you are seeing and what you are reading is not what's happening," Trump said. "Just stick with us, don't believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news."

:auiqs.jpg:

The only way we're gonna stay remotely free is to be divided. Because lemme tell yas, the moderate vote will have us all in chains. They'll give us ALL of the bad anti-liberty legislation coming out of DC from both parties.

Another thread set to divide the country more. The OP sure wants to continue and further the division in this country. What a crazy fruitcake.

Yes, convince wingers on both ends of the spectrum to find another fucking hobby.

Enough food-fighting from the children. It's time to clean up the cafeteria.

Don't make me hold my breath to stop you from trying to Make America Normal Again! ( MANA )

How dare you demand the adults take charge when for decades our government has emboldened and empowered the weaker minded child in many of us!

So sit right back down and let the Kings and Queens of Tabloids ruin this once fine Nation!

At this point, there has been such deterioration between the two political parties that nothing could stop the descent into conflict. If you imagine that a Democrat savior will emerge to unite us into lovey dovey, smoke some more dope. You haven't had enough.

Dems have sided with foreign illegals who they encourage them to flood into the country killing Americans. There's no compromising with people like that.

Forum List

Back