The right's darling, George Zimmerman, is at it again

Had George shot a white thug no one would have ever heard of it happening in the media.
'T boner' got what he deserved.
'T boner' would be dead by now anyway.............or still working on his full scholarship in computer science at MIT along side 'Big Mike'.

Pretty sure she testified that Trayvon told her "a cracker" was following him. Maybe it wasn't even Zimmy, since he's hispanic.

I've studied this case and to me it seems like a clear open and shut case of justifiable homicide because it was self defense. According to eyewitness testimony, Trayvon Martin accosted Zimmerman, sucker punched him, and then proceeded to beat his head on the concrete walkway. And 100% of the forensic evidence is consistent with that eyewitness testimony.

There was no eyewitness to testify to who started the fight.

If you had something concrete, you would post a link.

2 Witnesses Say Zimmerman Was Beaten

So far no witness has testified about who started the fight and there have been conflicting accounts about who was on top during the fight. Selma Mora, another witness, testified Thursday that Zimmerman was on top of Martin in the moments before a gunshot ended the fight.
There you go lying to support your opinion again. You are one stupid motherfucker. Again, the truth is the total opposite of what you claimed

Selma Mora did not testify that George Zimmerman was on top of Treyvon Martin moments BEFORE the gunshot, you subhuman stupid piece of garbage. She testified that she heard screaming followed by a gunshot. And AFTER a significant time period had elapsed since the gunshot, she saw George Zimmerman standing and the dead guy not standing.

Are you smart enough to understand the meaning of the words before and after?

The one and only eyewitness to come forward who saw everything from beginning to end testified that Treyvon Martin accosted GZ from behind. Note that GZ was merely accosted but was not actually physically attacked from behind. It was only after GZ turned around to face TM that TM attacked. That eyewitness also testified that TM sucker punched GZ. And GM was on his back on the ground and was on top of GZ straddling him while bedating GZ with his fists and bashing GZ's head on the concrete when GZ shot TM.

All of the evidence supports that eyewitness who saw the entire thing from beginning to end. The multiple injuries all over GZ's fists and contusions all over GZ's head support that testimony.

It's the only reasonable explanation.

Do you feel the exact same way about OJ Simpson ?
Hmm...not an apt analogy, in my opinion. I don't see the relevance. Was OJ claiming self defense? No...sorry, I don't see the comparison. What I do see is a frustrated guy who gets called "racist" a lot, who is desperately trying to call someone else a racist ...

Of course, considering that eyewitness testimony is very unreliable, it is not the only reasonable explanation.
Do you think Trayvon beat Zimmy's ass after he got killed? Maybe Zimmy kicked his own ass?
I think Zimmerman initiated the confrontation. I think this, because Zimmerman said so.

I am curious how you would react, when approached by an armed man who was harrassing you. But I am not going to ask, because you are not an honest person. And you would, no doubt, conjure up some embarrassing bullshit designed merely to align with your politics and fetishes.

Trevons girlfriend said that there was a guy following him, and if he kept it up. He was going to beat the faggots ass. So Yes, Trevon started it.

She didn't say that, just that Martin said someone was following him.

Zimmerman Witness Can't Say Who Threw First Punch

"He told me the man kept following him," Jeantel said.

Jeantel said she told Martin to run, but that he responded that he was almost home.

"I say, 'Trayvon,' and then he said, 'Why are you following me for?'" Jeantel testified. "And then I heard a hard-breathing man come say, 'What you doing around here?' ... And then I was calling, 'Trayvon, Trayvon.' And then I started to hear a little bit of Trayvon saying, 'Get off,
He told her a faggot was following he and he was gonna beat his ass.

Of course, considering that eyewitness testimony is very unreliable, it is not the only reasonable explanation.
Do you think Trayvon beat Zimmy's ass after he got killed? Maybe Zimmy kicked his own ass?
I think Zimmerman initiated the confrontation. I think this, because Zimmerman said so.

I am curious how you would react, when approached by an armed man who was harrassing you. But I am not going to ask, because you are not an honest person. And you would, no doubt, conjure up some embarrassing bullshit designed merely to align with your politics and fetishes.

I'd call 911. Or run away.

I would shoot him.

What would you do?

George Zimmerman threatens to feed investigator to alligator, deputies say

It's just a matter of time before this nut commits murder again.

"George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of fatally shooting 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in 2012, has been accused of sending harassing messages to a private investigator, including a threat that the victim was "on his way to the inside of a gator," according to the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies said Zimmerman phoned the victim 55 times, left 36 voicemails, texted 67 times and sent 27 emails in a nine-day span."

I didn't read past the lie that he murdered someone.
That isn't a lie. That is a fact.
Jury didn’t think so.

He shot a worthless thug in self defense and we were all for that. Doesn’t mean we like everything he does.

I would ask you this though. How much of his erratic behavior now the fault of the left for making his case a National spectacle? You assholes are still harassing him for defending himself.
Where did the jury convict Trayvon Martin of being a thug?

When they acquitted GZ.

3A785D19-8B6C-4B0A-BAFA-D7E3C5D18B42.jpeg

'Z' was packing. If he hadn't been, he wouldn't have bothered the victim, who wasn't doing anything illegal.
Only piece of shit, extraordinarily stupid motherfuckers, like yourself, cannot comprehend the fact that George Zimmerman was the victim of a horrific crime.

And Treyvon Martin was the perpetrator of that horrific crime.

The jury was presented with the evidence and unanimously found George Zimmerman to be not guilty. And the only way that George Zimmerman could be not guilty is if Treyvon Martin was guilty of a crime so horrific that his victim was justified to use deadly force to stop him.

You must really like being fistfucked up the ass. It seems that every time you post, in retaliation to your dumb lies, the truth just fucks your ass harder and harder.

Carrying firearms often leads to using them, even when not necessary. It leads individuals to act inappropriately and not as they would have otherwise.
If the young man was shot in self defense, it isn't murder. If the firearm had not been there possessed by weak individual, nothing at all would have happened.

Carrying firearms often leads to using them, even when not necessary. It leads individuals to act inappropriately and not as they would have otherwise.
If the young man was shot in self defense, it isn't murder. If the firearm had not been there possessed by weak individual, nothing at all would have happened.
Well, Zimmy might have got his skull crushed on the concrete and none of us would ever know about it.

I've studied this case and to me it seems like a clear open and shut case of justifiable homicide because it was self defense. According to eyewitness testimony, Trayvon Martin accosted Zimmerman, sucker punched him, and then proceeded to beat his head on the concrete walkway. And 100% of the forensic evidence is consistent with that eyewitness testimony.

There was no eyewitness to testify to who started the fight.

If you had something concrete, you would post a link.

2 Witnesses Say Zimmerman Was Beaten

So far no witness has testified about who started the fight and there have been conflicting accounts about who was on top during the fight. Selma Mora, another witness, testified Thursday that Zimmerman was on top of Martin in the moments before a gunshot ended the fight.
There you go lying to support your opinion again. You are one stupid motherfucker. Again, the truth is the total opposite of what you claimed

Selma Mora did not testify that George Zimmerman was on top of Treyvon Martin moments BEFORE the gunshot, you subhuman stupid piece of garbage. She testified that she heard screaming followed by a gunshot. And AFTER a significant time period had elapsed since the gunshot, she saw George Zimmerman standing and the dead guy not standing.

Are you smart enough to understand the meaning of the words before and after?

The one and only eyewitness to come forward who saw everything from beginning to end testified that Treyvon Martin accosted GZ from behind. Note that GZ was merely accosted but was not actually physically attacked from behind. It was only after GZ turned around to face TM that TM attacked. That eyewitness also testified that TM sucker punched GZ. And GM was on his back on the ground and was on top of GZ straddling him while bedating GZ with his fists and bashing GZ's head on the concrete when GZ shot TM.

All of the evidence supports that eyewitness who saw the entire thing from beginning to end. The multiple injuries all over GZ's fists and contusions all over GZ's head support that testimony.

Your concession is very respectfully accepted.

Forum List

Back