🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

Laugh at them, it's funny watching them ball their little hands up, stomp their feet and call you a bigoted, racist homophobic right winger

And while you do all that, watch the Democrats take the presidency again.
After eight years of the Magic Negro and Rule by Imperial Decree and a frontrunner nominee one step away from a Justice Department indictment? Good luck with that.
My favorite obama myth.
If the rw dickheads in Congress had not vowed to hinder him at every step executive orders would not have been necessary.
I didn't see you ass hats whining when Reagan and both Bush's used them.
Reagan holds the record for them.
It would be a whole lot simpler if you clowns would have admitted you are racists.
My, my, my... quite the little accusatory rant... doesn't matter, though... Hillary Clinton will not win the 2016 general election.

Why should I tolerate a person who wants to make abortion the crime of murder, if I don't believe abortion is murder?

Explain that to me.

Abortion is murder. It is an act by which an innocent and defenseless human being has his life unjustifiably snuffed out.
What do you call it when an invitro fertilization clinic purges its freezers of fertilized zygotes? Would that be a mass murder?

Calling abortion, a legal medical procedure "murder" is unwarranted hyperbole that serves only to make the premise of your position untenable and too easy to reject.

Why should I tolerate a person who wants to make abortion the crime of murder, if I don't believe abortion is murder?

Explain that to me.

Abortion is murder. It is an act by which an innocent and defenseless human being has his life unjustifiably snuffed out.
What do you call it when an invitro fertilization clinic purges its freezers of fertilized zygotes? Would that be a mass murder?

Calling abortion, a legal medical procedure "murder" is unwarranted hyperbole that serves only to make the premise of your position untenable and too easy to reject.
Doesn't matter.

Slowly but surely, the States are taking care of Roe v Wade.

Laugh at them, it's funny watching them ball their little hands up, stomp their feet and call you a bigoted, racist homophobic right winger

The presidency is extremely important, of course. But there are also thousands of critically important offices all the way down the ballot. And the vast majority — 70 percent of state legislatures, more than 60 percent of governors, 55 percent of attorneys general and secretaries of state — are in Republicans hands. And, of course, Republicans control both chambers of Congress. Indeed, even the House infighting reflects, in some ways, the health of the GOP coalition. Republicans are confident they won't lose power in the House and are hungry for a vigorous argument about how best to use the power they have.

Not only have Republicans won most elections, but they have a perfectly reasonable plan for trying to recapture the White House. But Democrats have nothing at all in the works to redress their crippling weakness down the ballot. Democrats aren't even talking about how to improve on their weak points, because by and large they don't even admit that they exist.

In some ways, the Democrats' biggest disadvantage is simply their current smugness. A party that controls such a small share of elected offices around the country is a party that should be engaged in vigorous debate about how to improve its fortunes.

The much more significant question facing the [Democrat] party isn't about the White House — it's about all the other offices in the land. The problem is that control of the presidency seems to have blinded progressive activists to the possibility of even having an argument about what to do about all of them. That will change if and when the GOP seizes the White House, too, and Democrats bottom out. But the truly striking thing is how close to bottom the party is already and how blind it seems to be to that fact.

Democrats are in denial. Their party is actually in deep trouble.

I believe that is delusional, self-aggrandizing thinking that often leads to atrocities ... considerable evil is committed in God's name.

Yet, from what I can see, you ignore the atrocities committed in the name of Islam. Why do Christians have to bear the bruntof such an accusation? Christianity isn't the only religion on Earth you know.
Nobody is ignoring what some muslims are doing.
Christians take the brunt of the accusations because they have no moral right to claim muslim atrocities are any worse or any different then the ones committed by them.
Christianity has just as much blood on its hands as islam.
Trying to rationalize it is sheer hubris.

If I know I'm right, why should I entertain the opinions of those who disagree with me?

Why should I tolerate the beliefs of the anti-abortionists when I know I'm right to be pro-choice?

In fact, how do you tolerate the anti-abortion view? What does that involve?

As you can see, the brainless liberal is utterly incapable of even conceiving of any position other than the one he has been assigned. The notion that anything other than what they insist being completely and exclusively 'right' in every way is like mapping the 5th Dimension for them.

And what beliefs do you hold that in reality immerse you in doubt and apprehension that you may not be right?

The point is that I can conceive of the fact that others may legitimately hold views different than my own. This does not necessitate agreement, but I understand that they exist and that reasonable people may think differently than I do on a number of issues. Brainless liberals like you are kept in another universe, and you cannot even see this one from your pen.

There's a difference between tolerating a belief and tolerating someone acting on a belief.

No one was going to stop Kim Davis from believing that gay marriage is a terrible sin until she acted outside the law on that belief.

Your position is that it is intolerable, to you, that liberals even have strong beliefs that they are confident in being correct.
But here's where the leftist hypocrisy shines. Liberals ignore federal law and support sanctuary cities, block traffic and freedom of movement, illegally occupy public property, etc. and they excuse it all as "freedom of speech". Don't bake a gay cake and you need to be financially ruined.
Let's review why this is ridiculous, wrong, and overall fails.

There is nothing 'intolerant' about so-called 'sanctuary cities,' no civil rights are violated, no class of persons disadvantaged through force of law – unlike most on the right who per conservative dogma seek to violate the privacy rights of women and the equal protection rights of gay Americans.

Likewise occupying public property is in no way 'intolerant,' again: no civil rights are violated, no class of persons disadvantaged through force of law.

Last, public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional, as authorized by the Commerce Clause; there is nothing 'intolerant' about Constitutional regulatory policy that prohibits discrimination by businesses open to the general public.

The thread premise is intolerance, not whether laws are violated.

Obviously this sort of ignorance common to many conservatives contributes to the fear, bigotry, hate and intolerance found on the right.

Explain that to me.

Doesn't matter.

The uncivilized states might make some inroads.

I believe that is delusional, self-aggrandizing thinking that often leads to atrocities ... considerable evil is committed in God's name.

Yet, from what I can see, you ignore the atrocities committed in the name of Islam. Why do Christians have to bear the brunt of such an accusation? Christianity isn't the only religion on Earth you know.

Please explain. Identify the atrocities that I'm allegedly ignoring.

Okay, you asked for it. I am utterly astounded at the fact you pay no attention to the news. To be truthful I find it hard to believe.

September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boston Marathon bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Persecution of Yazidis by ISIL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
November 2015 Paris attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jordanian pilot's "obscene" burning death by ISIS sparks outrage in Mideast
2015 San Bernardino attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2015 Chattanooga shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISIS video shows beheading of Steven Sotloff - CNN.com
ISIS beheading U.S. journalist James Foley, posts video - CNN.com
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISIL_beheading_incident

If you want more, I can give you more. Wait, nevermind.

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

After eight years of the Magic Negro and Rule by Imperial Decree and a frontrunner nominee one step away from a Justice Department indictment? Good luck with that.
My favorite obama myth.
If the rw dickheads in Congress had not vowed to hinder him at every step executive orders would not have been necessary.
I didn't see you ass hats whining when Reagan and both Bush's used them.
Reagan holds the record for them.
It would be a whole lot simpler if you clowns would have admitted you are racists.
My, my, my... quite the little accusatory rant... doesn't matter, though... Hillary Clinton will not win the 2016 general election.
No rant, just facts, as to Hillary ...dreamin is free.

Explain that to me.

Doesn't matter.

Dismissal is denial.

The presidency is extremely important, of course. But there are also thousands of critically important offices all the way down the ballot. And the vast majority — 70 percent of state legislatures, more than 60 percent of governors, 55 percent of attorneys general and secretaries of state — are in Republicans hands. And, of course, Republicans control both chambers of Congress. Indeed, even the House infighting reflects, in some ways, the health of the GOP coalition. Republicans are confident they won't lose power in the House and are hungry for a vigorous argument about how best to use the power they have.

Not only have Republicans won most elections, but they have a perfectly reasonable plan for trying to recapture the White House. But Democrats have nothing at all in the works to redress their crippling weakness down the ballot. Democrats aren't even talking about how to improve on their weak points, because by and large they don't even admit that they exist.

In some ways, the Democrats' biggest disadvantage is simply their current smugness. A party that controls such a small share of elected offices around the country is a party that should be engaged in vigorous debate about how to improve its fortunes.

The much more significant question facing the [Democrat] party isn't about the White House — it's about all the other offices in the land. The problem is that control of the presidency seems to have blinded progressive activists to the possibility of even having an argument about what to do about all of them. That will change if and when the GOP seizes the White House, too, and Democrats bottom out. But the truly striking thing is how close to bottom the party is already and how blind it seems to be to that fact.

Democrats are in denial. Their party is actually in deep trouble.
Another not credible blog site.

Laugh at them, it's funny watching them ball their little hands up, stomp their feet and call you a bigoted, racist homophobic right winger.
You mean as opposed to all the nice things conservatives say about their opponents? :laugh2:

It's all part of it, but we're not the ones screaming TOLERANCE!!!!! I WANT TOLERANCE!!!!!!!!

No you don't. You want a rightwingnut world where everyone who isn't like you gets discriminated against.

Calling bogits on their bigotry is not being a bigot

And not wanting theocratic extremists to impair others' rights is not intolerance.

Now let's see another thread where the religious loons call people who support reproductive choice "murderers"

Damn you lying lions are stupid. Biggest hacks on the planet. :cuckoo:
Correct.

Telling those hostile to privacy rights that as a fact of Constitutional law they're wrong is not to be 'intolerant.'

Telling those hostile to the equal protection rights of gay Americans that as a fact of Constitutional law they're wrong is not to be 'intolerant.'

Telling those hostile to the due process rights of immigrants that as a fact of Constitutional law they're wrong is not to be 'intolerant.'

Telling those hostile to public accommodations laws that as a fact of Constitutional law they're wrong is not to be 'intolerant.'

And telling those hostile to Establishment Clause jurisprudence that as a fact of Constitutional law they're wrong is not to be 'intolerant.'

Conservatives have the right to be bigots, to hate homosexuals, to fear immigrants, and to be in general ignorant and wrong – and liberals will always defend the right of conservatives to be intolerant and hateful.

But when conservatives seek to codify their bigotry, hate, and intolerance, in violation of the Constitution, liberals will oppose such efforts and defend the rights of those disadvantaged as they have for decades, where to oppose conservatives' efforts to codify their bigotry and hate is not to be 'intolerant' on the part of liberals.

go and tell that to the family of Kate Steinle, if you have the stones, which I doubt.

I object, however, when they work so hard to impose those views, opinions, or beliefs on everyone else in society through the operation of our laws.

Yet again, Democrats do the same. You can't hold yourselves blameless. Sorry. These transgender laws in Colorado for example, schools in various places being threatened with loss of funding if they don't allow transgender students into the lockerroom of the gender they "identify" with. In reality, the imposition is far worse on the liberal side than could ever be imagined on the conservative side.

Gays don't criminalize your adult consensual relationships, so don't criminalize their relationships. Gays don't tell you who you can marry, so don't tell them they can't marry the person they love because it somehow offends you.

Okay, so gays shouldn't force themselves on hapless cake bakers and businesses who support traditional marriage. Gays want tolerance, so, they need to reciprocate with the same tolerance. They need not make Christians accept their way of marriage just because it's the law of the land. I find your argument thus far to be a double standard. This works both ways.

Why can't conservatives keep their noses out of other people's bedrooms?

The bigger question here is: Why can't government in general stay out of the personal aspects of everyone's lives? What about the kids in the aforementioned locker rooms who have to handle the trauma of seeing a peer of the opposite sex undressing before them? Why can't government respect their right to privacy in the locker room? Hmm?

Democrats and Liberals have a way with using the government as a weapon. Under the guise of tolerance.

Why can't conservatives who operate businesses in the public square serve all members of the public?

Why can't gays be tolerant of the conservative business owner's beliefs and look elsewhere? They aren't telling them who to marry at all.

Just bake the damn cake .... how hard is that for a cake-baking business?

Not as easy as you think. When you have someone who holds a deep conviction in their faith, you can't simply uproot that to make them tolerate you. The would be like me, a Christian, forcing an Atheist to read The Bible at gunpoint.

As an aside, would you make the same demands of a Muslim?

If you're intolerant, I will not tolerate your intolerance. That's a pretty simple concept.

And thus we come full circle. If you are intolerant of intolerance, you are yourself intolerant. Simple. You have successfully made a mountain out of a molehill.
So, in essence, you're saying Gay rights are fine so long as Gays learn their place and relent to being treated as second class citizens who are the worthy of the same level of services offered by public businesses. Why? Because the bigotry of some merchants is more viable and valuable rights than those you would grant other Americans because they do not fit into the narrow moral template you woul have imposed on the larger American society.

How does that translate into freedom and liberty? You're okay so long as you stay in the closet and learn your place? How American is that attitude? Well, it's very American if you have not progressed beyond 1950.

Yet, from what I can see, you ignore the atrocities committed in the name of Islam. Why do Christians have to bear the brunt of such an accusation? Christianity isn't the only religion on Earth you know.

Please explain. Identify the atrocities that I'm allegedly ignoring.

Okay, you asked for it. I am utterly astounded at the fact you pay no attention to the news. To be truthful I find it hard to believe.

September 11 attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Boston Marathon bombing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Persecution of Yazidis by ISIL - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
November 2015 Paris attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jordanian pilot's "obscene" burning death by ISIS sparks outrage in Mideast
2015 San Bernardino attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
2015 Chattanooga shootings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ISIS video shows beheading of Steven Sotloff - CNN.com
ISIS beheading U.S. journalist James Foley, posts video - CNN.com
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISIL_beheading_incident

If you want more, I can give you more. Wait, nevermind.

Terrorism in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
:piss2:

Yet, from what I can see, you ignore the atrocities committed in the name of Islam. Why do Christians have to bear the bruntof such an accusation? Christianity isn't the only religion on Earth you know.
Christians take the brunt of the accusations because they have no moral right to claim muslim atrocities are any worse or any different then the ones committed by them.
Typical left wing idiocy. Christians are not murdering raping and enslaving TODAY...and no Christians alive today did such things. Asshole!

Do you fucking know what century it is?

Laugh at them, it's funny watching them ball their little hands up, stomp their feet and call you a bigoted, racist homophobic right winger.
You mean as opposed to all the nice things conservatives say about their opponents? :laugh2:

It's all part of it, but we're not the ones screaming TOLERANCE!!!!! I WANT TOLERANCE!!!!!!!!

No you don't. You want a rightwingnut world where everyone who isn't like you gets discriminated against.

And not wanting theocratic extremists to impair others' rights is not intolerance.

Now let's see another thread where the religious loons call people who support reproductive choice "murderers"

Correct.

Telling those hostile to privacy rights that as a fact of Constitutional law they're wrong is not to be 'intolerant.'

Telling those hostile to the equal protection rights of gay Americans that as a fact of Constitutional law they're wrong is not to be 'intolerant.'

Telling those hostile to the due process rights of immigrants that as a fact of Constitutional law they're wrong is not to be 'intolerant.'

Telling those hostile to public accommodations laws that as a fact of Constitutional law they're wrong is not to be 'intolerant.'

And telling those hostile to Establishment Clause jurisprudence that as a fact of Constitutional law they're wrong is not to be 'intolerant.'

Conservatives have the right to be bigots, to hate homosexuals, to fear immigrants, and to be in general ignorant and wrong – and liberals will always defend the right of conservatives to be intolerant and hateful.

But when conservatives seek to codify their bigotry, hate, and intolerance, in violation of the Constitution, liberals will oppose such efforts and defend the rights of those disadvantaged as they have for decades, where to oppose conservatives' efforts to codify their bigotry and hate is not to be 'intolerant' on the part of liberals.

go and tell that to the family of Kate Steinle, if you have the stones, which I doubt.
Oh no not the tell that to the family ploy again!

As you can see, the brainless liberal is utterly incapable of even conceiving of any position other than the one he has been assigned. The notion that anything other than what they insist being completely and exclusively 'right' in every way is like mapping the 5th Dimension for them.

And what beliefs do you hold that in reality immerse you in doubt and apprehension that you may not be right?

The point is that I can conceive of the fact that others may legitimately hold views different than my own. This does not necessitate agreement, but I understand that they exist and that reasonable people may think differently than I do on a number of issues. Brainless liberals like you are kept in another universe, and you cannot even see this one from your pen.

There's a difference between tolerating a belief and tolerating someone acting on a belief.

No one was going to stop Kim Davis from believing that gay marriage is a terrible sin until she acted outside the law on that belief.

Your position is that it is intolerable, to you, that liberals even have strong beliefs that they are confident in being correct.
But here's where the leftist hypocrisy shines. Liberals ignore federal law and support sanctuary cities, block traffic and freedom of movement, illegally occupy public property, etc. and they excuse it all as "freedom of speech". Don't bake a gay cake and you need to be financially ruined.
Let's review why this is ridiculous, wrong, and overall fails.

There is nothing 'intolerant' about so-called 'sanctuary cities,' no civil rights are violated, no class of persons disadvantaged through force of law – unlike most on the right who per conservative dogma seek to violate the privacy rights of women and the equal protection rights of gay Americans.

Likewise occupying public property is in no way 'intolerant,' again: no civil rights are violated, no class of persons disadvantaged through force of law.

Last, public accommodations laws are necessary, proper, and Constitutional, as authorized by the Commerce Clause; there is nothing 'intolerant' about Constitutional regulatory policy that prohibits discrimination by businesses open to the general public.

The thread premise is intolerance, not whether laws are violated.

Obviously this sort of ignorance common to many conservatives contributes to the fear, bigotry, hate and intolerance found on the right.

You and your ilk is what ails this nation and I suspect it won't be long until you and your ilk will answer for it

Correct.

Oh no not the tell that to the family ploy again!

I 'll remember that the next time we get another Michael Brown type case.

Typical left wing idiocy. Christians are not murdering raping and enslaving TODAY...and no Christians alive today did such things. Asshole!

Do you fucking know what century it is?
Distinction without a difference.

Forum List

Back