🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

Liberals and liberalism is a passed fad, soon to be discarded.
Conservatives have been spewing that steaming pile of propaganda since the terms liberal and conservative were invented.

Why would conservatives be so busy supressing voting in as many states as they can? Its because conservatism on the national scale, because of demographics, is slowly ebbing away.
Why are progressives control freaks??
Coming from a member of an idology that's whole existent is based on controlling or attempting to control everything that's a fucking ironic thing to say.

Why would conservatives be so busy supressing voting in as many states as they can?

Nobody is suppressing anything. There may be an effort to eliminate fraud, that is all. A lot of young great soldiers died so you could Vote. It is a privilege, not a game to see how many invalid you can accumulate. ID is required for almost anything, booze, plane, Dem rallies, FED buildings....no problem to get a bottle of Jim Beam but to cast a cherished vote? Cannot get an ID. Pathetic.

Liberls have declared themselves the moral and intellectual authority and claim that if you don't go along, you are uncaring and just plain mean. Their beliefs are not up for debate. Once they declare something as fact, they will be vicious to anyone who doesn't embrace it without question. Anyone who doubts any part of the liberal ideology can expect to be called greedy, racist or a host of other derogatory names. Even when their ideas prove to be faulty, they believe that their stated intentions are so honorable that they shouldn't be criticized for failure.

Washngton liberals are mean spirited and their programs haven't helped the poor or the minorities in decades. In fact, they've made things worse and the last 7 years have all but undone the advances made in race relations. Liberals need victims and problems and they are experts are creating both just so they can pretend to run to the rescue. It's not really about helping people or we would have seen progress. The only progress being made is on their agenda, which seems to be going okay, thanks to useful idiots.

The left has declared that liberal groups, like BLM, all liberals whether rich or poor, and Muslims as groups that are off limits when it comes to any kind of criticism. They call it hate speech when you express how fed up you are with the terrorist attacks and vitriol from Islamic leaders. While the left preaches tolerance and claims to abhor nasty comments, they continually bash Republicans, people from the south and wealthy people (who don't cozy up to Dems). They say the most vile things and are unapologetic, yet when someone even suggests that we should be more careful letting refugees in or that we should get people back to work instead of being on welfare, the left has a fit and claims that is evil.

Hypocrisy runs rampant through the Dem party. They cried foul when Palin had targets on a campaign map and claimed that promoted violence, yet they laughed at a movie about the assassination of Bush and said it was art. They ignored the violence in the OWS protests. They ignored the violence in Ferguson and other places. They had a fit when a Republican had a photo taken with a gun, but loved it when Beyonce had bullets on her arms during the Super Bowl show as she paid homage to some violent groups. The Black Panthers are responsible for killing a lot of cops over the years, but the left refuses to call them up on that or their intimidation at the polls. BLM has directly called for cops to be killed and too many members answered that call, yet Obama just praised them for their work. Libs had made comments about Palin and her daughters that are too vulgar to repeat, yet said it was wrong to mention Michelle Obama's weight when she was pointing her finger at our 'fat' country and telling us how to eat.

It seems that "truth" is whatever they say it is and that can change from day to day. They even talk about creating more hate speech laws that are designed to stop any criticism of their programs (wealth redistribution under the guise of saving the planet), their pet groups and their transformation of this country. We've seen this before in other countries and we all know how it ends. Unless we want America to eventually turn into a liberal wasteland, we need to fight against those who are practicing the Alinsky methods of shaming and ridiculing their political opponents. It's about silencing people who see through their bullshit and understand the real motivation behind their supposed benevolence. With the help of biased media, who selectively report and exaggerate some things and completely ignore others, they have some people afraid to speak their mind for fear of retribution. Neighbors of the San Bernardino terrorists felt that fear and never came forward with info that may have stopped the attack. Suspecting Muslims of being terrorists, no matter what actions you observe, is politically incorrect and likely to get you accused of profiling. People are slowly being trained to remain silent and it's all because of a growing fear of government. We fear punishment from government for merely exercising our rights. This is the very definition of tyranny.

"Why have liberals become so intolerant? They think nothing of denying someone as prominent as former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice from speaking on a college campus. They embrace activists who shut down speakers. They publicly shame people for the slightest deviation from liberal orthodoxy.

For them everything from science to the law is "settled" once they get into power. Progress is a one way street. Their mindset is the very definition of closed-mindedness.

The short answer is that it pays. A lot of people in and out of government benefit. Liberalism also makes people feel good. Whether you are politician dispensing government benefits or the citizen receiving them, liberalism hides the self-interest and sometimes even greed that motivate people.

But the devolution of liberalism into something now openly illiberal has causes far more complex than these familiar explanations provide.

For one thing, liberalism is no longer mainly about ideas but power—as in who has it and who doesn’t. Believing they already know the answers to all questions, liberals view politics and governing as mopping up operations."

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

http://dailysignal.com/2016/02/18/the-rise-of-intolerant-liberals/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=thffacebook

Your word games are silly. People to the left of you don't tolerate your intolerance. Why should they?

Your reply is a silly word game.

But here's where the leftist hypocrisy shines. Liberals ignore federal law and support sanctuary cities, block traffic and freedom of movement, illegally occupy public property, etc. and they excuse it all as "freedom of speech". Don't bake a gay cake and you need to be financially ruined.

yep, we could go on and on to show their double standards and Intolerance for others who they deem not worthy to stand up for them.

Why should I be tolerant of you? You're a bad person, with bad ideas.

The OP is officially proven.

Why should I tolerate a person who wants to make abortion the crime of murder, if I don't believe abortion is murder?

Explain that to me.

Another prime example of the intolerance of the far left
Yours is a prime example of willful ignorance.

yep, we could go on and on to show their double standards and Intolerance for others who they deem not worthy to stand up for them.

Why should I tolerate a person who wants to make abortion the crime of murder, if I don't believe abortion is murder?

Explain that to me.

I do not vote far left so you once again you are wrong far left drone!

And yet another example provided by the far left of their "tolerance"..

Oh the irony of the drones!

It's not disagreement that makes something "evil". It's the abuse of government power to impose your "morals" on everyone else in society that constitutes the evil at issue.

So, when the power of government is used to force a baker to provide a cake for a homosexual mockery of a wedding, in violation of that baker's sincerely-held moral beliefs, or to punish him for refusing to do so, then will you admit that this is “evil” by the definition that you have given? It does, after all, constitute the use of government to impose someone's “morals” on someone else.

Same for the use of government force to compel girls and women to accept the pretense of men (who claim to “identify” as women) in what are supposed to be women's-only dressing and restroom facilities. Will you condemn this as well, since it also meets the definition that you just gave of “evil”.

There is, of course, more to genuine evil than just the abuse of government force.both sides support the use of government force to enforce their notions of right and wrong. The crucial difference is that yours is the side that supports overt evil, and yours is the side that supports the use of government force to uphold that which is evil over that which is good. Yours is the side that supports the killing of innocent children; yours is the side that supports all manner of immoral sexual perversions and madness; yours is the side that supports parasitism; yours is the side that supports the breakdown and destruction of marriage and family; and yours is the side that supports the use of government force to promote these evils, and to punish those who stand against them.

This isn't just a conflict between conservatism and liberalism; it is the conflict between good and evil. It is not a conflict between right and left, but between right and wrong.

And you have taken the side of evil.

I don't approve of abortion and I don't think I would have ever chosen one for myself during my "child bearing years". I'm much older now, but one of my most painful memories was being a young woman who just learned she was pregnant. My boyfriend was upset and demanded that I get an abortion and I said "No!" He screamed and begged for hours demanding that I do as he commanded. I still said "No!" The abuse and turmoil was too much for my body, I miscarried that night, and I was sad and angry. I felt like my choice was ripped away from me.

The most important aspect of the Roe v. Wade decision is that it puts the power to decide in the hands of the pregnant woman. The justices made it clear, if the individual does not have the power to determine her own procreative destiny ... if that power resides with the government, then the pendulum may swing both ways. If I don't have the right to choose my own procreative destiny and the government has the power to prohibit abortions, then it also has the power to require abortions. I don't want the government to have the power over procreation and, under our constitution, the government doesn't have that power.

I understand that some people don't appreciate a woman's right to make her own choice, but the power over procreation cannot be surrendered to the government. You might think it's immoral to have an abortion, but others might think it's immoral for a woman to give birth to a child that will be a drain on societal resources. Again, who gets to be in charge of the morality police? Be careful what you wish for ...

Ultimately, all the excuses that you cite notwithstanding, the fact remains that you defend a “right” to kill Innocent, defenseless children, in cold blood, for no better reason than that their existence is inconvenient to their mother. One who takes such an overtly evil and murderous position really is let in no place to speak credibly about morality. You've evaded discussion of other evils that you support and defend, but really, they pale compared to this one.
More faux moral superiority!

Explain that to me.

Abortion is murder. It is an act by which an innocent and defenseless human being has his life unjustifiably snuffed out.
Only in your mythology. In reality it's sometimes necessary and until the anti choice faction finds a way to care for all the unwanted children it will stay that way.

Explain that to me.

Willful ignorance is a conservative virtue as you so defly showcase with each post you make .

Explain that to me.

Willful ignorance is a conservative virtue as you so defly showcase with each post you make .

Yes keep proving the intolerance of the far left drones!

Swooooossshhhhh!!!

Laugh at them, it's funny watching them ball their little hands up, stomp their feet and call you a bigoted, racist homophobic right winger

And while you do all that, watch the Democrats take the presidency again.
After eight years of the Magic Negro and Rule by Imperial Decree and a frontrunner nominee one step away from a Justice Department indictment? Good luck with that.

Laugh at them, it's funny watching them ball their little hands up, stomp their feet and call you a bigoted, racist homophobic right winger

After eight years of the Magic Negro and Rule by Imperial Decree and a frontrunner nominee one step away from a Justice Department indictment? Good luck with that.

They think the American populace are as stupid and duped as they are

Explain that to me.

Yes keep proving the intolerance of the far left drones!

Swooooossshhhhh!!!
how does pointing out your obvious ignorance make me intolerant?
No one is dening you your "opinion".

I believe that is delusional, self-aggrandizing thinking that often leads to atrocities ... considerable evil is committed in God's name.

Yet, from what I can see, you ignore the atrocities committed in the name of Islam. Why do Christians have to bear the brunt of such an accusation? Christianity isn't the only religion on Earth you know.

My favorite obama myth.
If the rw dickheads in Congress had not vowed to hinder him at every step executive orders would not have been necessary.
I didn't see you ass hats whining when Reagan and both Bush's used them.
Reagan holds the record for them.
It would be a whole lot simpler if you clowns would have admitted you are racists.

I believe that is delusional, self-aggrandizing thinking that often leads to atrocities ... considerable evil is committed in God's name.

Yet, from what I can see, you ignore the atrocities committed in the name of Islam. Why do Christians have to bear the brunt of such an accusation? Christianity isn't the only religion on Earth you know.

Please explain. Identify the atrocities that I'm allegedly ignoring.

Forum List

Back