🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

It's not disagreement that makes something "evil". It's the abuse of government power to impose your "morals" on everyone else in society that constitutes the evil at issue.

So, when the power of government is used to force a baker to provide a cake for a homosexual mockery of a wedding, in violation of that baker's sincerely-held moral beliefs, or to punish him for refusing to do so, then will you admit that this is “evil” by the definition that you have given? It does, after all, constitute the use of government to impose someone's “morals” on someone else.

Same for the use of government force to compel girls and women to accept the pretense of men (who claim to “identify” as women) in what are supposed to be women's-only dressing and restroom facilities. Will you condemn this as well, since it also meets the definition that you just gave of “evil”.

There is, of course, more to genuine evil than just the abuse of government force.both sides support the use of government force to enforce their notions of right and wrong. The crucial difference is that yours is the side that supports overt evil, and yours is the side that supports the use of government force to uphold that which is evil over that which is good. Yours is the side that supports the killing of innocent children; yours is the side that supports all manner of immoral sexual perversions and madness; yours is the side that supports parasitism; yours is the side that supports the breakdown and destruction of marriage and family; and yours is the side that supports the use of government force to promote these evils, and to punish those who stand against them.

This isn't just a conflict between conservatism and liberalism; it is the conflict between good and evil. It is not a conflict between right and left, but between right and wrong.

And you have taken the side of evil.

If your 'moral' belief were that
Yet, from what I can see, you ignore the atrocities committed in the name of Islam. Why do Christians have to bear the bruntof such an accusation? Christianity isn't the only religion on Earth you know.
Nobody is ignoring what some muslims are doing.

Cite the passage!
Christians take the brunt of the accusations because they have no moral right to claim muslim atrocities are any worse or any different then the ones committed by them.
Christianity has just as much blood on its hands as islam.
Trying to rationalize it is sheer hubris.
Typical left wing idiocy. Christians are not murdering raping and enslaving TODAY...and no Christians alive today did such things. Asshole!

Do you fucking know what century it is?

Paul Hill, a Christian minister, murdered an abortion doctor.

In the 20th century.

Another far left drone debunked narrative being run!

Please cite the portion of the bible that commands people to kill anyone!

Samuel, when God commands the Israelites to perpetrate a genocide upon the Amalekites.

Cite the passage!

Give us a list of the liberal positions you tolerate.

All of them.

You must understand that "tolerate" and "support" are two different things. People have a right to take whatever positions they like.

As I just mentioned before, I tolerate any and all liberal positions.

I, however, also support their right to take those positions. Freedom of speech and belief are universal things.

Not the blind conservative you thought I was, huh?

Last edited:
It's not disagreement that makes something "evil". It's the abuse of government power to impose your "morals" on everyone else in society that constitutes the evil at issue.

So, when the power of government is used to force a baker to provide a cake for a homosexual mockery of a wedding, in violation of that baker's sincerely-held moral beliefs, or to punish him for refusing to do so, then will you admit that this is “evil” by the definition that you have given? It does, after all, constitute the use of government to impose someone's “morals” on someone else.

Same for the use of government force to compel girls and women to accept the pretense of men (who claim to “identify” as women) in what are supposed to be women's-only dressing and restroom facilities. Will you condemn this as well, since it also meets the definition that you just gave of “evil”.

There is, of course, more to genuine evil than just the abuse of government force.both sides support the use of government force to enforce their notions of right and wrong. The crucial difference is that yours is the side that supports overt evil, and yours is the side that supports the use of government force to uphold that which is evil over that which is good. Yours is the side that supports the killing of innocent children; yours is the side that supports all manner of immoral sexual perversions and madness; yours is the side that supports parasitism; yours is the side that supports the breakdown and destruction of marriage and family; and yours is the side that supports the use of government force to promote these evils, and to punish those who stand against them.

This isn't just a conflict between conservatism and liberalism; it is the conflict between good and evil. It is not a conflict between right and left, but between right and wrong.

I believe that is delusional, self-aggrandizing thinking that often leads to atrocities ... considerable evil is committed in God's name.

Yet, from what I can see, you ignore the atrocities committed in the name of Islam. Why do Christians have to bear the bruntof such an accusation? Christianity isn't the only religion on Earth you know.
Christians take the brunt of the accusations because they have no moral right to claim muslim atrocities are any worse or any different then the ones committed by them.
Typical left wing idiocy. Christians are not murdering raping and enslaving TODAY...and no Christians alive today did such things. Asshole!

In the 20th century.

Debunked by whom?

go and tell that to the family of Kate Steinle, if you have the stones, which I doubt.

how about to the families of Ke'Arre Marcell Steward and Jennifer Tarkovsky?

or is it ok because they were killed by a white christian terrorist?

Another selective memory lib? Say it aint't so!!!

how is that selective memory, winger?

Because you are running the standard debunked far left religious narrative without question or hesitation..

like i said... moron. :cuckoo:

Yes that is what you far left drones are!

So it seems that you can not cite a passage!

In the 20th century.

Debunked by whom?

Another far left drone that supports the religious narrative!

Cite the passage!

Another prime example of the intolerance of the far left
Yours is a prime example of willful ignorance.

I do not vote far left so you once again you are wrong far left drone!

And yet another example provided by the far left of their "tolerance"..

Oh the irony of the drones!
Willful ignorance is a conservative virtue as you so defly showcase with each post you make .

Yes keep proving the intolerance of the far left drones!

Swooooossshhhhh!!!
how does pointing out your obvious ignorance make me intolerant?
No one is dening you your "opinion".
Correct.

Conservatives are at complete liberty to express their ignorance, hate, bigotry, and intolerance with absolute impunity; indeed, hate speech is entitled to Constitutional protections, and liberals would be the first to defend the right of conservatives to express their ignorance, hate, bigotry, and intolerance should government ever seek to prohibit them from doing so through force of law.

But private citizens, in the context of private society, are likewise at liberty to denounce the ignorance, hate, bigotry, and intolerance practiced by conservatives, where such denunciations in no way constitute 'intolerance,' nor 'violate' a conservative's right to free speech or expression.

Cite the passage!

In the 20th century.

Samuel, when God commands the Israelites to perpetrate a genocide upon the Amalekites.

Cite the passage!

The Israelite's "genocide" took place in retaliation for the Amalekites attacks when Israel came out of Egypt.

So, in essence, you're saying Gay rights are fine so long as Gays learn their place and relent to being treated as second class citizens who are the worthy of the same level of services offered by public businesses. Why?

Because in turn, they may as well treat those with religiously held beliefs like "second class citizens." They don't want rights, they want revenge.

And for the record, gays enjoy far more freedom here in the US than in any country on Earth, because we ARE the freest nation on Earth. They have the great fortune of living here instead of the middle east, where being gay can get you executed.

Rather ungrateful, don't you agree?

Because the bigotry of some merchants is more viable and valuable rights than those you would grant other Americans because they do not fit into the narrow moral template you would have imposed on the larger American society.

I'm sorry, so one person's rights trump (no pun intended) another person's beliefs? How is that fair? How do you accommodate one but not the other?

How does that translate into freedom and liberty?

Because in essence what you want to do is take "freedom and liberty" from someone in order to grant someone else "freedom and liberty."

Essentially you want to rob Peter to pay Paul. The ideal situation is granting accommodations to both sides, not just one. But you won't have it, will you?

Well, it's very American if you have not progressed beyond 1950.

Actually, this whole "for me and not for thee" attitude dates back to the dawn of humankind.
Where was all this moral indignation and Biblical mandate before same sex marriage? Where are the Biblical mandates some merchants seek to hide their bigotry behind? Where did this twisted, decidedly unChristian dogma come from?

Here all along I, as a practicing Christian, believed that the Christian thing to do is to not judge lest I be judged, to not cast the first stone as I bear sins myself, and to do unto others as I would have others do unto me.

What is actually happening is a few bigoted merchants are twisting a loving, forgiving and beautiful faith to serve a vile purpose. These "Christians" are no more actual Christians than their backward thinking counterparts in the Islamic world: the Taliban. And do you really want to use Islamic abuses of homosexuals as a moral paradigm for the rest of the world? Bigotry is to be overcome, not to be grateful for.

Because you are running the standard debunked far left religious narrative without question or hesitation..

1 samuel 15:3
Shut the fuck up.

So, in essence, you're saying Gay rights are fine so long as Gays learn their place and relent to being treated as second class citizens who are the worthy of the same level of services offered by public businesses. Why?

Because in turn, they may as well treat those with religiously held beliefs like "second class citizens." They don't want rights, they want revenge.

What revenge are gays after when they want the same right as you have to marry?

1 samuel 15: 1-3

Shut the fuck up.

Some liberals are intolerant of faith to a point. But as soon as they see so much as one verse which they perceive to support their position, they become voracious Bible thumpers.

How cute.

go and tell that to the family of Kate Steinle, if you have the stones, which I doubt.

Read the books of Samuel. Borrow a Bible somewhere lol.

who are you talking to NYcarbineer?

And calling abortion, a legal medical procedure, "murder" is yet another manifestation of intolerance common to most on the right, by seeking to compel a woman to give birth against her will through force of law, completely disregarding her right to privacy and right to make such personal, private decisions absent unwarranted interference by the state.

I'm talking to the mental retard who has no clue of what's in the Bible.

I'm talking to the mental retard who has no clue of what's in the Bible.

that's what i thought. just checking :)

Forum List

Back