🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

WHYREPUBSHATE.jpg

Actually this guy is lying through his teeth. It was a Republican Congress that overwhelmingly voted to pass the Civil Rights Act.

Every Southern Republican in Congress voted against the Civil Rights Act.

The kind of Republicans who voted for it are the kind that conservatives hate.

What kind of Democrats voted against it?
Conservative Democrats.

Actually this guy is lying through his teeth. It was a Republican Congress that overwhelmingly voted to pass the Civil Rights Act.

Every Southern Republican in Congress voted against the Civil Rights Act.

The kind of Republicans who voted for it are the kind that conservatives hate.

What kind of Democrats voted against it?
Conservative Democrats.

Opposition to the CRA was regional not political.

Liberals are intolerant because they expect everyone to see things from ONLY their point-of-view.

head_in_ASS_(2).jpg

Give me ONE example were conservatives are tolerant of view outside there's ?
I'm real tolerant of idiots who can't spell and don't know the different between their and there

Pointing out an error such as done here ^^^ is not a rebuttal, it is an example of a character flaw in a captious person. Pointing out trivial errors is a redoubt for those incapable of composing a thoughtful response.

Have you ever pointed that out when a liberal has corrected a conservative for catching an error?

Of course bigotry and intolerance had nothing to do with your post.

I'm not a grammar nazi, and I don't recall having pointed out trivial errors in posts of others. Factual errors, character flaws, meme's unsupported by evidence, lies, half -truths, echoes of rumors and character assassins are my targets.

Of course however you leave those that agree with you, alone. You only attack the right.

Give me ONE example were conservatives are tolerant of view outside there's ?
I'm real tolerant of idiots who can't spell and don't know the different between their and there

Pointing out an error such as done here ^^^ is not a rebuttal, it is an example of a character flaw in a captious person. Pointing out trivial errors is a redoubt for those incapable of composing a thoughtful response.

Have you ever pointed that out when a liberal has corrected a conservative for catching an error?

Of course bigotry and intolerance had nothing to do with your post.

I'm not a grammar nazi, and I don't recall having pointed out trivial errors in posts of others. Factual errors, character flaws, meme's unsupported by evidence, lies, half -truths, echoes of rumors and character assassins are my targets.

Of course however you leave those that agree with you, alone. You only attack the right.
To be fair, it's more like a moth on a light bulb.

Intolerance
Obama The first president who had to produce his birth certificate. The first president who was heckled while delivering his State of the Union.

Wrong! President George Bush is heckled and booed by Democrats in 2005 after he claims Social Security will be "exhausted and bankrupt" by 2042.

I'm surprised Wry Catcher didn't catch and rebuke Tyrone for this lie.

Intolerance
Obama The first president who had to produce his birth certificate. The first president who was heckled while delivering his State of the Union.

Wrong! President George Bush is heckled and booed by Democrats in 2005 after he claims Social Security will be "exhausted and bankrupt" by 2042.

False comparison!
Bush was never heckled during any of his speeches
How fucking desperate!

Intolerance

False comparison!
How fucking desperate!

That's a lie, anti war protesters heckled Bush numerous times and the dems booed him during the 2005 SOFTU

No it is my tolerance of liberal laziness. Anyone so willingly slovenly in their language is to me a sign of the mediocrity which is celebrated by the liberals today.

“It becomes ugly and inaccurate because our thoughts are foolish, but the slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts.”

George Orwell

Sometimes, “tolerance” is foolish. Liberals are certainly good at demonstrating foolish tolerance, of things that ought not be so readily tolerated.

Sometimes, on the other hand, I just have to sit back and look at such intellectual slovenliness, and take heart that that's my competition, and that the more lazy and intellectually sloppy they are, the better I will be able to succeed over them.

Exactly! How far does one go to be "tolerant"? Intellect is only effective when implemented for the intention of good or positive results. Obama and ultra-liberals may have good intentions, but their implementation formula or process doesn't measure up to the particular issues or detriment. Foe example, his foreign policy formula for Syria and Iraq have been disastrous.....as the war has shown, the results really have been catastrophic within the region. Now, how is one going to implement superior intellect to have a positive result when the victims and people/leaders are completely unintellectual and solve their issues at the end of a gun barrel or knife/sword? Libya ring a bell, liberals? WTF do you liberals have to say about Obama's complete and absolute failure regarding foreign policy? A real answer....not a c/p post of gibberish....answer the fucking question bitches!

Intolerance

False comparison!
How fucking desperate!

That's a lie, anti war protesters heckled Bush numerous times and the dems booed him during the 2005 SOFTU

Yup! You're right, again....liberals think they're special....Hahahahahahahaha.....like Obama is the only idiot that has criticism.....hahahahahaha

And by the way, Liberal losers, I have no party affiliations....never have. Voted for Reagan, voted for Clinton, and stopped voting until now.....which of course, will be a vote for Trump....so, I won't be defined by a particular party liberal little girls....hahahaaaa.....

Intolerance

False comparison!
How fucking desperate!

Link?

Liberals ARE still intolerant of lies and hate and pandering to the greedy idiot rich- ALL of which has never been worse than the New BS GOP in 2016, hater dupes. see sig

And by the way, Liberal losers, I have no party affiliations....never have. Voted for Reagan, voted for Clinton, and stopped voting until now.....which of course, will be a vote for Trump....so, I won't be defined by a particular party liberal little girls....hahahaaaa.....
You've already defined yourself.
Not a problem if you don't vote.
Then again if you don't vote don't bitch about the outcome.

Intolerance

False comparison!
How fucking desperate!

Yup! You're right, again....liberals think they're special....Hahahahahahahaha.....like Obama is the only idiot that has criticism.....hahahahahaha
False comparison.

You've already defined yourself.
Not a problem if you don't vote.
Then again if you don't vote don't bitch about the outcome.
FUCK YOU....READ THE POST ASS-LICK!

Intolerance

False comparison!
How fucking desperate!

False comparison.

It's a perfect comparison! So if you don't agree it's not relevant? Typical liberal perspective....I just proved my point regarding intolerant liberals.....Holy Fuck you are dumb....hahahahahahahahahahya

Now, see these two fuck-wads here entering our country? So tell me if you saw them at this moment you wouldn't have any scrutiny? Obama wants to invite more....matter of fact, he's been giving OUR country away for the past seven and a half years, god-dammit!

Forum List

Back