🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

Liberals are intolerant because they expect everyone to see things from ONLY their point-of-view.

head_in_ASS_(2).jpg

Give me ONE example were conservatives are tolerant of view outside there's ?
I'm real tolerant of idiots who can't spell and don't know the different between their and there

Liberals are intolerant because they expect everyone to see things from ONLY their point-of-view.

head_in_ASS_(2).jpg

I'm real tolerant of idiots who can't spell and don't know the different between their and there

Pointing out an error such as done here ^^^ is not a rebuttal, it is an example of a character flaw in a captious person. Pointing out trivial errors is a redoubt for those incapable of composing a thoughtful response.

head_in_ASS_(2).jpg

Pointing out an error such as done here ^^^ is not a rebuttal, it is an example of a character flaw in a captious person. Pointing out trivial errors is a redoubt for those incapable of composing a thoughtful response.

No it is my tolerance of liberal laziness. Anyone so willingly slovenly in their language is to me a sign of the mediocrity which is celebrated by the liberals today.

“It becomes ugly and inaccurate because our thoughts are foolish, but the slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts.”

George Orwell

Last edited:
OK, well if you don't want a gun, you don't have to buy one.
If you like your health plan, you should be able to keep it.

If your neighbor doesn't want to work, he shouldn't have to and you shouldn't be forced to feed him and his family.

If you want to start your own job and open up a business you should be able to without government making it difficult.

If you don't want to fund excess government lard sitting in offices so they can enjoy a high standard of living while you struggle in the trenches, you shouldn't have to.

See how this works?

head_in_ASS_(2).jpg

Have you ever pointed that out when a liberal has corrected a conservative for catching an error?

Of course bigotry and intolerance had nothing to do with your post.

head_in_ASS_(2).jpg

No it is my tolerance of liberal laziness anyone so willingly slovenly in their language is to me a sign of the mediocrity which is celebrated by the liberals today

“It becomes ugly and inaccurate because our thoughts are foolish, but the slovenliness of our language makes it easier for us to have foolish thoughts.”

George Orwell

You've never shown to be tolerant, at least in my experience reading your posts. And as usual you default to personal attacks unsupported by real evidence.

head_in_ASS_(2).jpg

No it is my tolerance of liberal laziness anyone so willingly slovenly in their language is to me a sign of the mediocrity which is celebrated by the liberals today

George Orwell

You've never shown to be tolerant, at least in my experience reading your posts. And as usual you default to personal attacks unsupported by real evidence.

I'm extremely tolerant

In fact I am the most live and let live guy on this board

head_in_ASS_(2).jpg

Have you ever pointed that out when a liberal has corrected a conservative for catching an error?

Of course bigotry and intolerance had nothing to do with your post.

I'm not a grammar nazi, and I don't recall having pointed out trivial errors in posts of others. Factual errors, character flaws, meme's unsupported by evidence, lies, half -truths, echoes of rumors and character assassins are my targets.

George Orwell

I'm extremely tolerant

You and PoliticalChic, at least in your own opinions.

I'm guessing that "intolerant Liberals" arose about the same time Comservatives took up shooting abortion doctors and blowing up federal buildings. After all, aren't those 'tolerant' acts of Conservatism?
Just because the press and idiots like you call those people conservatives does not mean that the things they did were under the advice or consent of any recognized conservative leaders.

All they were were kooks who did insane shit and the press stuck their thumbs up their ass, then held it in the wind and said 'Duh, must a been a conservative.'

So BLM aren't liberals then?

George Orwell

I'm extremely tolerant

You and PoliticalChic, at least in your own opinions.
When you can quote me telling someone else how to live their life and saying anything to anyone but "mind your own business", get back to me

Oh so now you want to talk world population? Since there are gays in every segment of every population, it's very VERY likely that there are more gays than Jews.

I was speaking, specifically, if the US where Jews make up 2% of the population.

Jews or Israelites?

Self identified Jews make up 2% of the US population...making them "freaks of society" by your "logic".

That's not what I asked. Let me put it this way to make it simple. Who do you yourself identify as being "Jews"? That should be easy enough.

The 2% of people who said they are:

Chapter 1: Population Estimates

Good. Finally. Now what about the people who simply don't know? What about the dispersal? Ever hear of the Lost Tribes of Israel? Even Christ spoke of them.
The lost tribes of Israel are a myth, one that Mormons among other Christian sects take full advantage of .
All credible evidence shows that the tribes in question were either wiped out or absorbed by other tribes.

Liberals are not tolerant of those that don't agree with their ideology. They go after women, gays, hispanics, blacks and on and on, that disagree with their views.
Another conservative slapdick who has no clue as to the meaning of tolerance.
Tolerance doesn't mean agreement.
It means not interfering with an opposing pov .
However, if that pov is based on ignorance or bigotry, religious indoctrination that blocks the free exchange of ideas or freedom of expression it should be opposed at every level.
The irony here is that conservatism demands that right but only for itself.

Yes, even your free encyclopedia makes no exact determination as to who exactly is a Jew. Even the Israelites can't make up their minds as to who constitutes a Jew. Many people in America embrace Islam but they are not Muslims themselves.

So is that your way of saying you were wrong to make a claim that Jews can only come from Judah and Benjamin? Because your responses seem to go off in another direction and don't seem to address the point at hand.

No. That is my belief. Not only is it my belief but the belief of many other Christians. We fully grasp the fact that there remains many folks who don't realize they are descended from one or more of the lost tribes of Israel. These people were taken captive and dispersed. They cover the nations of the world. They are likened to the stars in the sky and the sand of the seashore.

But that is an erroneous belief. There is no Bible verse that claims that to be called a Jew you must be a descendant of Judah or Benjamin. That may have been where the term originated, but now, Jews don't necessarily have to come from Judah or Benjamin as you claim.

The following wiki data shows that many call themselves Jews that are not direct descendants of Judah or Benjamin....but rather of Joseph (Tribe of Israel) and his sons...so, I don't think your claim is correct. And then, there is Ruth, the Moabite, who converted to Judaism.

The Tribe of Joseph was one of the Tribes of Israel. Since Ephraim and Manasseh (often called the "two half-tribes of Joseph") together traditionally constituted the tribe of Joseph, it was often not listed as one of the tribes, in favour of Ephraim and Manasseh being listed in its place; consequently it was often termed the House of Joseph.

According to the Torah, the tribe consisted of descendants of Joseph, a son of Jacob and Rachel,

and many Persian Jews claim to be descendants of Ephraim.

Many Samaritans claim descent from the grandchildren of Joseph under four main septs, his grandsons Danfi, Tsedakah, Mafraj and Sarawi [1] In northeast India, the Mizo Jews claim descent from Manasseh,

Tribe of Joseph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pure gibberish you c/p straw man/woman! You're very silly....bible-thumping political nobody - Shillary Clinton

Says the ignoramus who has not intelligent reply.....your butt hurt is showing big time!

Referring to intelligence? Holy smokes..... You can't even compose a proper sentence and you're going to refer to intelligence in an attempt to make a moot point? Wow!.....you are a fucking genius....asswipe...

Then another asslick goes on a tirade against Jews? Pitiful and shows how unintelligent you and your club friends really are.....pitiful. Start an intelligent thread and you're off......>>>>>>>>GO>:>>>>>>

Start a bible or religious thread.....this thread refers to the intolerant, left-wing, petulant cry-babies who's goal is to spend the rest of their lives making excuses for an irrelevant, ignorant, pseudo-intellectual prez.....Namely Borackkkkkkkk Scumbama! Give 'em a good ole sponge bath 'ya dirty little liberal losers. Bankrupt your own environment and budget and see if that dirty bastard president of yours invites 'ya 'ta din-din.....lots of soap and suds demanded with that sponge bath.....AAAAHHHHHGGGGGG

*TRUMP 2016*

Read it an weep liberal bitches....HAhahahahahahahahaha...........................................................................................................................

Fundamentalist Christians who call for the death of gay people, (Uganda, for instance), really aren't that different from the Taliban.

Sure. What if I told you I was a Fundamentalist Christian? Now, what if I told you that what you're doing is stereotyping each and every one of us in to the same group of those who "call for the death of gay people?"

Of the billion or so Christians in this world, how many of them actually call for the death of gay people? Moreover, how many Christians have you seen trying to kill gay people? Only the Ugandans? Anyone who claims to be a Christian who sets out telling people to kill gay people are not Christians. At all.

Phillip Kayser and a Christian Pastor have only words, and no means to carry out such a philosophy. They are misrepresenting God's heart. And if you believe for one moment that they represent all of us, you are sorely mistaken.

Substitute Muslim for Christian in your post.
Do you feel the same way about Muslims?

He sure did. That's why conservatives are more charitable than liberals. Fact.

I've seen this ^^^ meme posted before. Not all no profit 501c3 organizations are equal, giving to the Heritage Foundation vis a vis St. Jude's Hospital is one example of why this dog won't hunt

So people who contribute their own resources to charitable causes aren't qualified to judge where their donations will do the most good, and that is why we need government instead to just take from everyone and redistribute what is taken to where liberals think it should go? I guess that would make perfect sense to a wrong-winger.

Actually this guy is lying through his teeth. It was a Republican Congress that overwhelmingly voted to pass the Civil Rights Act.
False the republican congress then would be considered by the new reich as Communists
Nothing they did can be claimed by today's republicans.

That has been debunked so many times it isn't even worth trying anymore. The fact is the democrats voted against the Civil Rights Act....overwhelmingly

Except the quote was that "liberals" made that happen. It said nothing of party affiliation. That should be easy for you all to see given the number of rinos and secret progressives you screech about daily and even in this thread.

No it is my tolerance of liberal laziness. Anyone so willingly slovenly in their language is to me a sign of the mediocrity which is celebrated by the liberals today.

George Orwell

Sometimes, “tolerance” is foolish. Liberals are certainly good at demonstrating foolish tolerance, of things that ought not be so readily tolerated.

Sometimes, on the other hand, I just have to sit back and look at such intellectual slovenliness, and take heart that that's my competition, and that the more lazy and intellectually sloppy they are, the better I will be able to succeed over them.

Forum List

Back