🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

The Family Research Institute is one of the most virulent anti-gay organizations in America.

Maybe they understand that homosexuality is aberrant behavior and call it what it is?
Aberrant behavior like getting married, working, raising children.

When was the last time a homosexual was able to give birth without the opposite sex being involved?
Duh, it takes a sperm and an egg, not necessarily sex between a man and woman.

There is a reason the human species has two opposite sexes. One man to produce the sperm, one woman to produce the egg. Even through in-vitro, that requires contributions from both sexes.

The human species is designed for male and female to mate and reproduce, even in this highly technological age. Biologically, persons of the same sex cannot mate and reproduce. That is the truth of the matter.
That's a version of "the truth".

He sure did. That's why conservatives are more charitable than liberals. Fact.

Bwahahaha....that's why conservatives complain about everything that has to do with helping the poor, the under-resourced and handicapped.....because they are so charitable!

Hypocritical is a better description.

There are charitable, however they don't believe government is the answer to helping the poor, the under-sourced and handicapped.
The government is the only source that is equipped to handle the distribution of food/money etc., to the poor and handicapped because the government is the only one that has the resources to verify who the real needy are and who are the moochers. Church charities just take people's word that they are needy and have no way of verifying it, and they don't have enough to properly keep people viable....so it isn't reliable. But giving is giving, it shouldn't matter who applies it, and when you complain that you don't like the government doing it, it is just a way of expressing that you are forced to do it and you don't really want to.

Funny how intolerant liberals like to twist the truth to fit their agenda.

Your claim that you want other than the government to do it basically because that way you wouldn't have to give if you didn't want to....a very small percentage of the members in churches provide 90% of the offerings, so don't tell me that Republican Christians are going to take care of all the needs.

I give with my heart, you give because you are forced. More liberal intolerance spin.

Sure you do.....and you also believe in Unicorns.

No I don't why do you belittle those who have differing opinions than yours.

The topic is about intolerant liberals, are you one? Do you not like people that opinions differ from you?
there is a certain irony in labeling as "intolerant liberals" those whose opinions you dislike ...do you not like the opinions of those you label "intolerant"

Well, I'm not against you.....these fucking militant gays that don't read my previous posts, obviously....now, you've got your rights....great! Why keep bitchin'? Lets not beat a dead horse, eh? Live your life and be happy....Damnnnnn!

Where did you get such an erroneous idea that all Jews are descendants of Judah and Benjamin? You must be getting your Christian information from Trump.....:laugh2: Ruth, the grandmother of David and a direct ancestors to Jesus and was a Moabite....and she became a Jew.

That's what happens when people remotely acquainted with the Bible try to make Christian pronouncements and end up with egg on their face.

"Don't urge me to leave you or to turn back from you," Ruth tells Naomi. "Where you go I will go, and where you stay I will stay. Your people will be my people and your God my God." (Ruth 1:16).

Ruth's statement not only proclaims her loyalty to Naomi but her desire to join Naomi's people - the Jewish people.

He marries Ruth and she soon gives birth to a son named Obed, who becomes the grandfather of King David. Because the Messiah is prophesied to come from the House of David, both the greatest king in Israel's history and the future Messiah will both be descendants of Ruth - a Moabite woman who converted to Judaism

Meet Ruth: Judaism Convert and King David's Great-Grandmother

The word "Jew" (in Hebrew, "Yehudi") is derived from the name Judah, which was the name of one of Jacob's twelve sons. Judah was the ancestor of one of the tribes of Israel, which was named after him. Likewise, the word Judaism literally means "Judah-ism," that is, the religion of the Yehudim. Other sources, however, say that the word "Yehudim" means "People of G-d," because the first three letters of "Yehudah" are the same as the first three letters of G-d's four-letter name.

Originally, the term Yehudi referred specifically to members of the tribe of Judah, as distinguished from the other tribes of Israel. However, after the death of King Solomon, the nation of Israel was split into two kingdoms: the kingdom of Judah and the kingdom of Israel (I Kings 12; II Chronicles 10). After that time, the word Yehudi could properly be used to describe anyone from the kingdom of Judah, which included the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi, as well as scattered settlements from other tribes. The most obvious biblical example of this usage is in Esther 2:5, where Mordecai is referred to as both a Yehudi and a member of the tribe of Benjamin.

I readily admit though that the term is now almost a meaningless term.

Why are you explaining where the word "Jew" came from? I know where it originated, but that doesn't exclude others who are not direct descendants of Judah or Benjamin. The fact is that anyone descending from Abraham who believes in the God of Abraham can be called a Jew, as are many who live in Israel and elsewhere and do not practice the Jewish religion.

The point being that your comment saying that "Jews only represent those Israelites whose forefathers were Judah and Benjamin" is not true..

Who is a Jew?" (Hebrew: מיהו יהודי‎ pronounced [ˈmihu jehuˈdi]) is a basic question about Jewish identity and considerations of Jewish self-identification. The question is based in ideas about Jewish personhood which have cultural, religious, political, genealogical, and personal dimensions. The definition of who is a Jew varies according to whether it is being considered by Jews based on normative religious statutes or self-identification, or by non-Jews for other reasons. Because Jewish identity can include characteristics of an ethnicity,[1] a religion,[2] or conversion, the definition depends on many aspects that must be considered.[3]

According to the simplest definition used by Jews for self-identification, a person is a Jew by birth, or becomes one through religious conversion. However, there are differences of opinion among the various branches of Judaism in the application of this definition, including:

Who is a Jew? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes, even your free encyclopedia makes no exact determination as to who exactly is a Jew. Even the Israelites can't make up their minds as to who constitutes a Jew. Many people in America embrace Islam but they are not Muslims themselves.

So is that your way of saying you were wrong to make a claim that Jews can only come from Judah and Benjamin? Because your responses seem to go off in another direction and don't seem to address the point at hand.

No. That is my belief. Not only is it my belief but the belief of many other Christians. We fully grasp the fact that there remains many folks who don't realize they are descended from one or more of the lost tribes of Israel. These people were taken captive and dispersed. They cover the nations of the world. They are likened to the stars in the sky and the sand of the seashore.

But that is an erroneous belief. There is no Bible verse that claims that to be called a Jew you must be a descendant of Judah or Benjamin. That may have been where the term originated, but now, Jews don't necessarily have to come from Judah or Benjamin as you claim.

The following wiki data shows that many call themselves Jews that are not direct descendants of Judah or Benjamin....but rather of Joseph (Tribe of Israel) and his sons...so, I don't think your claim is correct. And then, there is Ruth, the Moabite, who converted to Judaism.

The Tribe of Joseph was one of the Tribes of Israel. Since Ephraim and Manasseh (often called the "two half-tribes of Joseph") together traditionally constituted the tribe of Joseph, it was often not listed as one of the tribes, in favour of Ephraim and Manasseh being listed in its place; consequently it was often termed the House of Joseph.

According to the Torah, the tribe consisted of descendants of Joseph, a son of Jacob and Rachel,

and many Persian Jews claim to be descendants of Ephraim.

Many Samaritans claim descent from the grandchildren of Joseph under four main septs, his grandsons Danfi, Tsedakah, Mafraj and Sarawi [1] In northeast India, the Mizo Jews claim descent from Manasseh,

Tribe of Joseph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Liberals are now realising Obama is history....ugly history, by the way,.....and now Trump threatens their liberal ideologue. So, yes, liberals have become petulant and intolerant. Silly little dreamers must like driving the country off the cliff......Trump will stop this reckless endangerment which threatens their digressive trajectory.....so, of course their going to kick and scream as we drag them into economic progression and regional diplomacy. Obama is an epic failure and can't wait to drive him further into irrelevancy....HA! Liberal bitches! HA!

Bwahahaha....that's why conservatives complain about everything that has to do with helping the poor, the under-resourced and handicapped.....because they are so charitable!

Hypocritical is a better description.

There are charitable, however they don't believe government is the answer to helping the poor, the under-sourced and handicapped.
The government is the only source that is equipped to handle the distribution of food/money etc., to the poor and handicapped because the government is the only one that has the resources to verify who the real needy are and who are the moochers. Church charities just take people's word that they are needy and have no way of verifying it, and they don't have enough to properly keep people viable....so it isn't reliable. But giving is giving, it shouldn't matter who applies it, and when you complain that you don't like the government doing it, it is just a way of expressing that you are forced to do it and you don't really want to.

Funny how intolerant liberals like to twist the truth to fit their agenda.

Your claim that you want other than the government to do it basically because that way you wouldn't have to give if you didn't want to....a very small percentage of the members in churches provide 90% of the offerings, so don't tell me that Republican Christians are going to take care of all the needs.

I give with my heart, you give because you are forced. More liberal intolerance spin.

Sure you do.....and you also believe in Unicorns.

No I don't why do you belittle those who have differing opinions than yours.

Oh, it's okay for you to get snarky, but when I do it, it offends you? That's also called hypocrisy.

The word "Jew" (in Hebrew, "Yehudi") is derived from the name Judah, which was the name of one of Jacob's twelve sons. Judah was the ancestor of one of the tribes of Israel, which was named after him. Likewise, the word Judaism literally means "Judah-ism," that is, the religion of the Yehudim. Other sources, however, say that the word "Yehudim" means "People of G-d," because the first three letters of "Yehudah" are the same as the first three letters of G-d's four-letter name.

Originally, the term Yehudi referred specifically to members of the tribe of Judah, as distinguished from the other tribes of Israel. However, after the death of King Solomon, the nation of Israel was split into two kingdoms: the kingdom of Judah and the kingdom of Israel (I Kings 12; II Chronicles 10). After that time, the word Yehudi could properly be used to describe anyone from the kingdom of Judah, which included the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi, as well as scattered settlements from other tribes. The most obvious biblical example of this usage is in Esther 2:5, where Mordecai is referred to as both a Yehudi and a member of the tribe of Benjamin.

Why are you explaining where the word "Jew" came from? I know where it originated, but that doesn't exclude others who are not direct descendants of Judah or Benjamin. The fact is that anyone descending from Abraham who believes in the God of Abraham can be called a Jew, as are many who live in Israel and elsewhere and do not practice the Jewish religion.

The point being that your comment saying that "Jews only represent those Israelites whose forefathers were Judah and Benjamin" is not true..

Who is a Jew?" (Hebrew: מיהו יהודי‎ pronounced [ˈmihu jehuˈdi]) is a basic question about Jewish identity and considerations of Jewish self-identification. The question is based in ideas about Jewish personhood which have cultural, religious, political, genealogical, and personal dimensions. The definition of who is a Jew varies according to whether it is being considered by Jews based on normative religious statutes or self-identification, or by non-Jews for other reasons. Because Jewish identity can include characteristics of an ethnicity,[1] a religion,[2] or conversion, the definition depends on many aspects that must be considered.[3]

According to the simplest definition used by Jews for self-identification, a person is a Jew by birth, or becomes one through religious conversion. However, there are differences of opinion among the various branches of Judaism in the application of this definition, including:

Yes, even your free encyclopedia makes no exact determination as to who exactly is a Jew. Even the Israelites can't make up their minds as to who constitutes a Jew. Many people in America embrace Islam but they are not Muslims themselves.

So is that your way of saying you were wrong to make a claim that Jews can only come from Judah and Benjamin? Because your responses seem to go off in another direction and don't seem to address the point at hand.

No. That is my belief. Not only is it my belief but the belief of many other Christians. We fully grasp the fact that there remains many folks who don't realize they are descended from one or more of the lost tribes of Israel. These people were taken captive and dispersed. They cover the nations of the world. They are likened to the stars in the sky and the sand of the seashore.

But that is an erroneous belief. There is no Bible verse that claims that to be called a Jew you must be a descendant of Judah or Benjamin. That may have been where the term originated, but now, Jews don't necessarily have to come from Judah or Benjamin as you claim.

The following wiki data shows that many call themselves Jews that are not direct descendants of Judah or Benjamin....but rather of Joseph (Tribe of Israel) and his sons...so, I don't think your claim is correct. And then, there is Ruth, the Moabite, who converted to Judaism.

The Tribe of Joseph was one of the Tribes of Israel. Since Ephraim and Manasseh (often called the "two half-tribes of Joseph") together traditionally constituted the tribe of Joseph, it was often not listed as one of the tribes, in favour of Ephraim and Manasseh being listed in its place; consequently it was often termed the House of Joseph.

According to the Torah, the tribe consisted of descendants of Joseph, a son of Jacob and Rachel,

Many Samaritans claim descent from the grandchildren of Joseph under four main septs, his grandsons Danfi, Tsedakah, Mafraj and Sarawi [1] In northeast India, the Mizo Jews claim descent from Manasseh,

Pure gibberish you c/p straw man/woman! You're very silly....bible-thumping political nobody - Shillary Clinton

Pure gibberish you c/p straw man/woman! You're very silly....bible-thumping political nobody - Shillary Clinton

Says the ignoramus who has not intelligent reply.....your butt hurt is showing big time!

4366544_orig.png

Actually, since gays constitute such a minute segment of the population, I simply place them in the broader classification of "freaks of society".

So Jews are "freaks of society"?

What does Jew have to do with anything? Jews only represent those Israelites whose forefathers were Judah and Benjamin.

Jews represent a minute segment of our population. It was your logic that labeled "minute minorities" as "freaks of society".

I really don't know myself. You tell me how many people in the world are descended from Judah and Benjamin. Jews are people just like Blacks are people and Koreans are people. Gays are comprised of a few freaks scattered among all people. But by all means, you tell us how many people are descended from Judah and Benjamin. Give us the figure.
False there is no emperical or circumstantial evidence to support that myth
Cue buzzer.

Jews represent a minute segment of our population. It was your logic that labeled "minute minorities" as "freaks of society".

I really don't know myself. You tell me how many people in the world are descended from Judah and Benjamin. Jews are people just like Blacks are people and Koreans are people. Gays are comprised of a few freaks scattered among all people. But by all means, you tell us how many people are descended from Judah and Benjamin. Give us the figure.

Oh so now you want to talk world population? Since there are gays in every segment of every population, it's very VERY likely that there are more gays than Jews.

I was speaking, specifically, if the US where Jews make up 2% of the population.

Jews or Israelites?

Self identified Jews make up 2% of the US population...making them "freaks of society" by your "logic".

That's not what I asked. Let me put it this way to make it simple. Who do you yourself identify as being "Jews"? That should be easy enough.

The 2% of people who said they are:

Chapter 1: Population Estimates

Again. I asked you what YOU define as being a Jew. You cannot tell anyone what you believe? That free encyclopedia itself admits that there are many different takes on the issue. I have freely stated what my own view is but it appears that YOU are afraid to do so. LOL!!

Oh so now you want to talk world population? Since there are gays in every segment of every population, it's very VERY likely that there are more gays than Jews.

I was speaking, specifically, if the US where Jews make up 2% of the population.

Jews or Israelites?

Self identified Jews make up 2% of the US population...making them "freaks of society" by your "logic".

That's not what I asked. Let me put it this way to make it simple. Who do you yourself identify as being "Jews"? That should be easy enough.

The 2% of people who said they are:

Chapter 1: Population Estimates

Good. Finally. Now what about the people who simply don't know? What about the dispersal? Ever hear of the Lost Tribes of Israel? Even Christ spoke of them.

Forum List

Back