The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

And by the way, Liberal losers, I have no party affiliations....never have. Voted for Reagan, voted for Clinton, and stopped voting until now.....which of course, will be a vote for Trump....so, I won't be defined by a particular party liberal little girls....hahahaaaa.....
You've already defined yourself.
Not a problem if you don't vote.
Then again if you don't vote don't bitch about the outcome.
FUCK YOU....READ THE POST ASS-LICK!
I did bitch boi and it reads as a tantrum

Wrong! President George Bush is heckled and booed by Democrats in 2005 after he claims Social Security will be "exhausted and bankrupt" by 2042.

I'm surprised Wry Catcher didn't catch and rebuke Tyrone for this lie.
False comparison!
Bush was never heckled during any of his speeches
How fucking desperate!

That's a lie, anti war protesters heckled Bush numerous times and the dems booed him during the 2005 SOFTU

Yup! You're right, again....liberals think they're special....Hahahahahahahaha.....like Obama is the only idiot that has criticism.....hahahahahaha
False comparison.

It's a perfect comparison! So if you don't agree it's not relevant? Typical liberal perspective....I just proved my point regarding intolerant liberals.....Holy Fuck you are dumb....hahahahahahahahahahya
not relevant at all.
you are also wrong about tolerance..
if liberals were as intolerant as you wish they were, you would be unable to express your pov.
tolerance does not mean agreement.
it goes like this : you get to voice you opinion and I get to point out why it's bullshit and vice versa

Fundamentalist Christians who call for the death of gay people, (Uganda, for instance), really aren't that different from the Taliban.

Sure. What if I told you I was a Fundamentalist Christian? Now, what if I told you that what you're doing is stereotyping each and every one of us in to the same group of those who "call for the death of gay people?"

Of the billion or so Christians in this world, how many of them actually call for the death of gay people? Moreover, how many Christians have you seen trying to kill gay people? Only the Ugandans? Anyone who claims to be a Christian who sets out telling people to kill gay people are not Christians. At all.

Phillip Kayser and a Christian Pastor have only words, and no means to carry out such a philosophy. They are misrepresenting God's heart. And if you believe for one moment that they represent all of us, you are sorely mistaken.

Substitute Muslim for Christian in your post.
Do you feel the same way about Muslims?

Yes I do. I've noticed how people love to ask me trap questions, and consistently fail. Just ask protectionist how I felt about him wanting to remove every Muslim from America.

Please. Notice that I majorly cited radical Islam, never once did I claim they represented all of Islam.

But certain people wouldn't hesitate to do just that with Christianity.

Now, see these two fuck-wads here entering our country? So tell me if you saw them at this moment you wouldn't have any scrutiny? Obama wants to invite more....matter of fact, he's been giving OUR country away for the past seven and a half years, god-dammit!
could you be any less paranoid.?

Fundamentalist Christians who call for the death of gay people, (Uganda, for instance), really aren't that different from the Taliban.

Sure. What if I told you I was a Fundamentalist Christian? Now, what if I told you that what you're doing is stereotyping each and every one of us in to the same group of those who "call for the death of gay people?"

Of the billion or so Christians in this world, how many of them actually call for the death of gay people? Moreover, how many Christians have you seen trying to kill gay people? Only the Ugandans? Anyone who claims to be a Christian who sets out telling people to kill gay people are not Christians. At all.

Phillip Kayser and a Christian Pastor have only words, and no means to carry out such a philosophy. They are misrepresenting God's heart. And if you believe for one moment that they represent all of us, you are sorely mistaken.

Yes I do. I've noticed how people love to ask me trap questions, an consistently fail. Just ask protectionist how I felt about him wanting to remove every Muslim from America.

Please.
:rofl::lmao:

Yes I do. I've noticed how people love to ask me trap questions, and consistently fail. Just ask protectionist how I felt about him wanting to remove every Muslim from America.

Please. Notice that I majorly cited radical Islam, never once did I claim they represented all of Islam.

Unfortunately, plenty of people who call themselves "Christian" don't do "Christ-like" things. Same is true of Muslims. Not all Muslims are terrorists, war like, violent or misogynist.

daws101
So, I'm paranoid? Wow! You're delusional! Paranoia is not defined by acts of absolute terrorism....that's called REALISM...hahahahahahaha You're a regular, run-of-the-mill liberal, eh?
Coming from southern NY, I think I know how to define paranoia, ass-licker.....hahahahahahaha

Unfortunately, plenty of people who call themselves "Christian" don't do "Christ-like" things. Same is true of Muslims. Not all Muslims are terrorists, war like, violent or misogynist.

I recognize that.

Well, their definitely ALL misogynistic - Muslims.....hahahahahahaha

I recognize that.
Good.

ALL? I don't think so. Many are.

daws101
So, I'm paranoid? Wow! You're delusional! Paranoia is not defined by acts of absolute terrorism....that's called REALISM...hahahahahahaha You're a regular, run-of-the-mill liberal, eh?
Coming from southern NY, I think I know how to define paranoia, ass-licker.....hahahahahahaha
my guess is you were wired too tight before you ever knew what terrorism was .
btw do you know what the quote button if for?

Only low iq I see is daws101.....what kind of moniker is daws101, anyway? You some sort of old school liberal lick-ass loser?

daws101
FUCK YOU DAWS! FUCK YOU!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FUCK YOU

ALL? I don't think so. Many are.
that makes them on par with many conservatives.

Well, coming from an idiot in Canada, it sure doesn't surprise me. Canada has no political discussion? Why are you here? You're canadian, daws101? WTF do you care? You don't....you're just an idiot from ontario EH? Go chop some fire wood, canadian, boy. Why do you present yourself on a US message board. To debate American politics?....what a loser.....

daws101
FUCK YOU DAWS! FUCK YOU!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FUCK YOU
you,ve just proven my statement correct!
thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back