🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

And just because I tell you - FUCK YOU.........doesn't define my existence, Canada. I like sparring with bullies. When I kick your ass, you'll take back every insult, 'ya ****!

I'm geographically challenged? Sure your not suffering from castration blues or some other middle-age political crisis? I know.....Trump is really gettin' to 'ya, eh?

Honestly daws, while you jerk yourself off under your pc screen, I really could care less about your cry baby routine . Republicans are so bad....liberals are the key to prosperity. Keep thinking that.....You're from fucking Canada.....Retard!

I'm geographically challenged? Sure your not suffering from castration blues or some other middle-age political crisis? I know.....Trump is really gettin' to 'ya, eh?
more swinging at shadows and irrelevant and extremely false assumptions /accusations.
if this is your idea of an ass kicking you have a lot to learn.

Honestly daws, while you jerk yourself off under your pc screen, I really could care less about your cry baby routine . Republicans are so bad....liberals are the key to prosperity. Keep thinking that.....You're from fucking Canada.....Retard!
more tantrum throwing this is getting monotonous..

Just another pseudo-intellectual Obama-ite and Shillary lover. What's your point, daws? Bored and have nothing to do in Canada? You're from Canada....get on some irrelevant Canadian liberal lover thread and spew your bullshit! Americans hate liberal politics....look where your liberal ass-scratchers have totally sold-out the American people....oh, yeah....you're canadian.....hahahahahaha why would you care? You're Canadian....hahahahahaha

Seeing how you're Canadian, then you won't mind having a syrian family bunk with you, eh? Have them over for dinner........give 'em a shower......give them your bed, or, maybe even your wife, seeing how muslims treat women, you ought to be just fine adopting a syrian family...well, how 'bout it Canadian daws?

You also have a terrible habit of bad spelling and punctuation. Before you accuse someone of having a low IQ, maybe you should brush up on your communication skills, Canadian boy....hahahahahahaha.....I smell ass-fucking and liberal sweat....ahhhaggggagag......Canadian toilets suck....hahahahahaha

Forum List

Back