🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

daws101
So, I'm paranoid? Wow! You're delusional! Paranoia is not defined by acts of absolute terrorism....that's called REALISM...hahahahahahaha You're a regular, run-of-the-mill liberal, eh?
Coming from southern NY, I think I know how to define paranoia, ass-licker.....hahahahahahaha
my guess is you were wired too tight before you ever knew what terrorism was .
btw do you know what the quote button if for?
you forgot your "s" Mr High IQ.....like I stated....Canadian boy....HHHAAAA

Give me ONE example were conservatives are tolerant of view outside there's ?
OK, well if you don't want a gun, you don't have to buy one.
If you like your health plan, you should be able to keep it.

If your neighbor doesn't want to work, he shouldn't have to and you shouldn't be forced to feed him and his family.

If you want to start your own job and open up a business you should be able to without government making it difficult.

If you don't want to fund excess government lard sitting in offices so they can enjoy a high standard of living while you struggle in the trenches, you shouldn't have to.

See how this works?

A. If your neighbor is hurt on the job, or the business moves to another country and he/she is over 40 only callous conservatives find aid to such a person a moral position.

B. If you want to start a slaughter house on residential street, the government damn well should put a stop to it.

C. If you don't fund government, there will be no peace.

Why struggle in the trenches, all you need to do to find a good government job is to possess the MQ's, pass a written civil service test and get through two or three interviews. Of course, this describes entry level not safety jobs.

daws101
So, I'm paranoid? Wow! You're delusional! Paranoia is not defined by acts of absolute terrorism....that's called REALISM...hahahahahahaha You're a regular, run-of-the-mill liberal, eh?
Coming from southern NY, I think I know how to define paranoia, ass-licker.....hahahahahahaha
FUCK YOU DAWS! FUCK YOU!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>FUCK YOU
you,ve just proven my statement correct!
thanks for playing.
daws....you can't even spell correctly....please, for your own sake....go away before 'ya git slammed.....haha

Well, coming from an idiot in Canada, it sure doesn't surprise me. Canada has no political discussion? Why are you here? You're canadian, daws101? WTF do you care? You don't....you're just an idiot from ontario EH? Go chop some fire wood, canadian, boy. Why do you present yourself on a US message board. To debate American politics?....what a loser.....
speaking of stupid..
try actually reading my bio, I'm a native Californian and I live in Ontario California.
if you weren't so pretentious and ignorant you would have known that.
in other words ,shut the fuck up till you grow the fuck up.

daws101
you forgot your "s" Mr High IQ.....like I stated....Canadian boy....HHHAAAA
wow that's desperate! considering you fragile mental state it's the best you can do.

Of course. When asked a direct, simple question regarding his existence here, you only here *crickets*
Canadian liberal loser with a big mouth....Ontario....ah...what a great place....great....stay there and stay out of American politics, 'ya moron!

Of course. When asked a direct, simple question regarding his existence here, you only here *crickets*
Canadian liberal loser with a big mouth....Ontario....ah...what a great place....great....stay there and stay out of American politics, 'ya moron!
speaking of stupid..
try actually reading my bio, I'm a native Californian and I live in Ontario California.

Oh, boy....you sure you're a man? "cause you sound like a drunken women....can't spell, can't punctuate....wow....such an example of intellectual prowess..... answer the question, Bitch!

speaking of stupid..
Who cares.....fuck you and Canada, 'ya liberal idiot!

are you addressing anyone in particular or just masturbating out loud?

Forum List

Back