🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Rise of Intolerant Liberals

Fundamentalist Christians who call for the death of gay people, (Uganda, for instance), really aren't that different from the Taliban.

Sure. What if I told you I was a Fundamentalist Christian? Now, what if I told you that what you're doing is stereotyping each and every one of us in to the same group of those who "call for the death of gay people?"

Of the billion or so Christians in this world, how many of them actually call for the death of gay people? Moreover, how many Christians have you seen trying to kill gay people? Only the Ugandans? Anyone who claims to be a Christian who sets out telling people to kill gay people are not Christians. At all.

Phillip Kayser and a Christian Pastor have only words, and no means to carry out such a philosophy. They are misrepresenting God's heart. And if you believe for one moment that they represent all of us, you are sorely mistaken.

Substitute Muslim for Christian in your post.
Do you feel the same way about Muslims?

Yes I do. I've noticed how people love to ask me trap questions, and consistently fail. Just ask protectionist how I felt about him wanting to remove every Muslim from America.

Please. Notice that I majorly cited radical Islam, never once did I claim they represented all of Islam.

But certain people wouldn't hesitate to do just that with Christianity.

Trap question?
No. More like a self serving answer without thinking it through and completely valid for me to point to it. I expect you to maintain that standard with your like minded bretheren and excoriate them with the same moral superiority as you do liberals.

Fundamentalist Christians who call for the death of gay people, (Uganda, for instance), really aren't that different from the Taliban.

Sure. What if I told you I was a Fundamentalist Christian? Now, what if I told you that what you're doing is stereotyping each and every one of us in to the same group of those who "call for the death of gay people?"

Of the billion or so Christians in this world, how many of them actually call for the death of gay people? Moreover, how many Christians have you seen trying to kill gay people? Only the Ugandans? Anyone who claims to be a Christian who sets out telling people to kill gay people are not Christians. At all.

Phillip Kayser and a Christian Pastor have only words, and no means to carry out such a philosophy. They are misrepresenting God's heart. And if you believe for one moment that they represent all of us, you are sorely mistaken.

Yes I do. I've noticed how people love to ask me trap questions, and consistently fail. Just ask protectionist how I felt about him wanting to remove every Muslim from America.

Please. Notice that I majorly cited radical Islam, never once did I claim they represented all of Islam.

Unfortunately, plenty of people who call themselves "Christian" don't do "Christ-like" things. Same is true of Muslims. Not all Muslims are terrorists, war like, violent or misogynist.

Well, their definitely ALL misogynistic - Muslims.....hahahahahahaha

^Get him Templar.

Intolerance
Obama The first president who had to produce his birth certificate. The first president who was heckled while delivering his State of the Union.

Wrong! President George Bush is heckled and booed by Democrats in 2005 after he claims Social Security will be "exhausted and bankrupt" by 2042.

I'm surprised Wry Catcher didn't catch and rebuke Tyrone for this lie.
False comparison!
Bush was never heckled during any of his speeches
How fucking desperate!

That's a lie, anti war protesters heckled Bush numerous times and the dems booed him during the 2005 SOFTU

He was heckled but I won't argue with stupid. Dems are dishonest.

Of course. When asked a direct, simple question regarding his existence here, you only here *crickets*
Canadian liberal loser with a big mouth....Ontario....ah...what a great place....great....stay there and stay out of American politics, 'ya moron!

As this nation was founded in violent rebellion against a horrendous tyrant, Canada was founded in grovelling and cowering before that same tyrant.

It should be no surprise to see the cultural consequences of this difference manifested in modern-day Canadians.

Intolerance
Obama The first president who had to produce his birth certificate. The first president who was heckled while delivering his State of the Union.

Wrong! President George Bush is heckled and booed by Democrats in 2005 after he claims Social Security will be "exhausted and bankrupt" by 2042.

False comparison!
How fucking desperate!

That's a lie, anti war protesters heckled Bush numerous times and the dems booed him during the 2005 SOFTU

No. More like a self serving answer without thinking it through and completely valid for me to point to it.

Now now, is there any need for insults?

You're just angry. I'm not one of those gung-ho conservatives (or liberals) who see and defend only one side of a particular issue without proper evaluation.
Me neither. I just like smacking bullies around with their own ignorance and gibberish. Be nice if someone would answer a direct question that has substance...

Unfortunately, plenty of people who call themselves "Christian" don't do "Christ-like" things. Same is true of Muslims. Not all Muslims are terrorists, war like, violent or misogynist.

^Get him Templar.

You get him. I'm not your attack dog. I'm sure not every Muslim is misogynistic, but good deal many are.

Come, show us all how well Islam values women. Go get em Hutch!

Islam is only one part of the picture. The Arab world and tribalism in Indonesia play a part too in how women are viewed. It's not just religion that affects how women are treated in non-westernized countries.

Liberals are intolerant because they expect everyone to see things from ONLY their point-of-view.

head_in_ASS_(2).jpg
You mean like woman's rights? And gay rights?

Just another pseudo-intellectual Obama-ite and Shillary lover. What's your point, daws? Bored and have nothing to do in Canada? You're from Canada....get on some irrelevant Canadian liberal lover thread and spew your bullshit! Americans hate liberal politics....look where your liberal ass-scratchers have totally sold-out the American people....oh, yeah....you're canadian.....hahahahahaha why would you care? You're Canadian....hahahahahaha
False on all assumptions.
The you're not an American ploy just highlights your ignorance.
You are a fine example of a fact challenged con.

Seeing how you're Canadian, then you won't mind having a syrian family bunk with you, eh? Have them over for dinner........give 'em a shower......give them your bed, or, maybe even your wife, seeing how muslims treat women, you ought to be just fine adopting a syrian family...well, how 'bout it Canadian daws?
Since I'm not Canadian how would I know.

You also have a terrible habit of bad spelling and punctuation. Before you accuse someone of having a low IQ, maybe you should brush up on your communication skills, Canadian boy....hahahahahahaha.....I smell ass-fucking and liberal sweat....ahhhaggggagag......Canadian toilets suck....hahahahahaha
The spelling and grammar nazi ploy again .
Yawn .

Of course. When asked a direct, simple question regarding his existence here, you only here *crickets*
Canadian liberal loser with a big mouth....Ontario....ah...what a great place....great....stay there and stay out of American politics, 'ya moron!

As this nation was founded in violent rebellion against a horrendous tyrant, Canada was founded in grovelling and cowering before that same tyrant.

It should be no surprise to see the cultural consequences of this difference manifested in modern-day Canadians.
Absolute bullshit! English rule of the colonies was mild as compared to other parts of the Empire
Got to give you points for melodrama!

Islam is only one part of the picture. The Arab world and tribalism in Indonesia play a part too in how women are viewed. It's not just religion that affects how women are treated in non-westernized countries.
There are groups of extreme conservatives and some supposedly decent church going men in this country that are just as cruel to women as any muslim country.

Intolerance

False comparison!
How fucking desperate!

Booing is not the same as calling the president a liar.
Saying that it is dishonest.

^Get him Templar.

You get him. I'm not your attack dog. I'm sure not every Muslim is misogynistic, but good deal many are.

Come, show us all how well Islam values women. Go get em Hutch!

I didn't stand up for Muslims you did. You made that point very clearly. I guess your moral certainty isn't quite as sharp when your own needs a scolding.

Forum List

Back