The Rise Of The Mob

Harassed? Bullshit. The lying bitch has worked hard to insult and belittle all who don't fall for her Trump dictated lies. She is receiving the much deserved result of her own behavior. My question was what exactly right wingers think those imagined pissed off working men might do. Pissed off working men from the other side of the isle are curious to know.
We are so tired after work we don't give af.
Just too worn out to defend someone against a mob. Of course you would find the energy to join the mob you like. That’s a given.
If I could walk.
So? You have a voice and you can get involved. Stop being a democrat victim class worthless prick. Roll your ass up there and defend what’s right.
I bet you say that to all the crying children that despair when separated from their parents.
No, saying that to you. You being a pussy can’t be pushed off on another group. Self responsibility works like that. How pathetic is it you compare yourself to a child.

A lot of folks are not going to put up with the harassment, they're going to get concerned for their safety and these mob twats are going get ventilated...

That is what is so scary.

I hate to see that happen.

I'm not especially scared personally, I don't leave my [safe and largely Republican] home town without a body guard (paid or my husband) I feel bad for ya'll lower 48ers when the shit goes down though; I'd suggest staying away from D controlled cities personally because if you end up defending your life or family you know the courts in them have zero compassion - they expect you to just get beat up and/or die. >.<

This thread alone is an illustration of the street wars to come and why they are so necessary. The yammer from the left has gone just as far as it can go. There is only so much screaming at the sky that can go on. At some point that woman, that Sarah Sanders or Pat Bondi, will have to be dragged out and beaten to death in public. See. See what you made us do. We had no choice.

SARAH SANDERS CAGE MATCH I would pay to see that.

Just too worn out to defend someone against a mob. Of course you would find the energy to join the mob you like. That’s a given.
If I could walk.
So? You have a voice and you can get involved. Stop being a democrat victim class worthless prick. Roll your ass up there and defend what’s right.
I bet you say that to all the crying children that despair when separated from their parents.
No, saying that to you. You being a pussy can’t be pushed off on another group. Self responsibility works like that. How pathetic is it you compare yourself to a child.
Have another drink on me...But STFU.

If the right guys see any harassment in-progress some of those antifa sweethearts may find out what pissed-off working men can do when angry...

What exactly are you saying? What do you think those pissed off working men might do? Do you think working men only belong to one party?
Are you going to sit there and let a woman be harassed by a mob and NOT step up?

Harassed? Bullshit. The lying bitch has worked hard to insult and belittle all who don't fall for her Trump dictated lies. She is receiving the much deserved result of her own behavior. My question was what exactly right wingers think those imagined pissed off working men might do. Pissed off working men from the other side of the isle are curious to know.
So you’re going to sit your fat ass down and do nothing to help a woman or a couple at dinner being attacked by a mob because they aren’t in your political group. Yet you will claim you’re all about helping women and being civil. You’re a special kind of shit human being. Would you stop a rape being done by an MS13 member because that would be racist? I think you would cheer him on.

You’re a disgusting fucking person.

I haven't seen or heard about any of the mobs you claim. I suggest you look up what the word means.

Are you going to sit there and let a woman be harassed by a mob and NOT step up?

If I could walk.

You know you're getting a little nuts now, don't you?

If I could walk.
You’re a sad little guy. I thought better of you a few hours ago. It’s was tentative for sure but I thought just maybe you weren’t so pathetic as to compare your actions to that of a child. You talk so tough at times. But then there’s the delivery. All democrats fall short there.

If the right guys see any harassment in-progress some of those antifa sweethearts may find out what pissed-off working men can do when angry...

What exactly are you saying? What do you think those pissed off working men might do? Do you think working men only belong to one party?

So you’re going to sit your fat ass down and do nothing to help a woman or a couple at dinner being attacked by a mob because they aren’t in your political group. Yet you will claim you’re all about helping women and being civil. You’re a special kind of shit human being. Would you stop a rape being done by an MS13 member because that would be racist? I think you would cheer him on.

I haven't seen or heard about any of the mobs you claim. I suggest you look up what the word means.
Do you not watch the news at all?

If I could walk.
You’re a sad little guy. I thought better of you a few hours ago. It’s was tentative for sure but I thought just maybe you weren’t so pathetic as to compare your actions to that of a child. You talk so tough at times. But then there’s the delivery. All democrats fall short there.
Moonglow has become much more bitter in the last several months.
A shame for someone who can be quite witty.

If I could walk.

No. Defend your position. You do so even when it’s not popular. Otherwise you’re a pathetic pawn of what you decided to let your side dictate how you should act,

I always watch the news. Unfortunately for you, you think fox is news. It's a whole nuther thing.

Why just working males (and the implication that they are white working males). They are by far not the only citizens of our nation. We are both men and women and most of us work.

If I could walk.

No. Defend your position. You do so even when it’s not popular. Otherwise you’re a pathetic pawn of what you decided to let your side dictate how you should act,
You want a sane argument from BullSh!T?
Now you're beginning to sound like a Liberal!

I always watch the news. Unfortunately for you, you think fox is news. It's a whole nuther thing.
So no you don’t. You watch or read what makes you feel good.

If I could walk.

Is that your final ruling? I'll certainly give your thoughts all the consideration they deserve.

If I could walk.

Is that your final ruling? I'll certainly give your thoughts all the consideration they deserve.
Right after you check in with your democrat masters I’m sure.

And if it gets real bad... the good decent God Fearing,

American Loving, Trump Supporting people could

go WW2 on their asses....

It's obvious that the Dems don't care about the middle class

It's obvious that the Dems don't care about the middle class

That is what Trump wants you to think. It's crazy bullshit, but it is what he wants you to think.

A lot of folks are not going to put up with the harassment, they're going to get concerned for their safety and these mob twats are going get ventilated...

That is what is so scary.

I hate to see that happen.

I'm totally down to see it happen. To me, the country began to lose its damn mind during the last administration with identity politics. The boomers were so angry about a brown skinned Democrat winning the presidency after Dubya, they formed a Tea Party. They were relatively non-violent, but they sure didn't like people of color, no sirree, especially those coming here illegally, and they sure let the country know about it every chance they got. Protesting rising taxation, the nucleus of their movement, was quietly moved into the background of their antics, replaced with a populist condemnation of immigration policy and the inherent racism that came with these isolationist ideals. The Orange Virus even questioned the citizenship of the new president up until he didn't. He even got like minded racists to join in on this pointless crusade, giving them new voices to spew their bullshit, later evolving into religious persecution, and here we are.

On the flip side, academia also went way too far into irrational territory with identity politics at the cost of completely alienating people, even those with a sympathetic ear to their way of thinking. I say this as someone who lived and worked in the liberal enclave of the SF Bay Area for some time when I was younger. I've been to Berzerkely. I never saw any other place so liberal in my life. But I can be sympathetic to certain social issues, so it wasn't that big of a deal to me at the time. I didn't agree with everything about it, but I could go about my day knowing I wouldn't be harassed about some pointless issue by protestors. I grew up in a red state, so I was used to a 180-degree different view to their way of thinking. C'est La Vie.

Currently, the identity politics from both extremes has permeated its way into our mainstream society and media pretty much unchecked. I believe this divisional race to the bottom goes against every tenet this country was founded upon. However, It has become the de facto life blood to continue our current political system and will be the prelude to the downfall of our nation if we keep this shit up.

While I can appreciate and empathize with the left and right's viewpoints to various degrees, I used to be able to more easily filter out obviously biased information pretty quickly. It's no longer so easy anymore because the media has evolved into an industry obsessed with power, greed and instilling political fear and division rather than delivering news. This divide has allowed propaganda to rule our print, internet and airwaves unchecked, so it grows by the day. Source: I worked in local newspaper media for quite some time.

I used to have such an affection for the forth estate. I lived to be an arbiter of disseminating information for all the right reasons. I wanted to objectively inform the public. I felt it was my civic duty as a proud American. Then, things slowly changed for the worse. Ad revenue became the only real priority in an industry I at first refused to believe was dying in the internet age. Editorials became ad-utorials in order to keep the lights on. Then, politics and money were able to inject their talons so deep into media conglomerates that objectivity was rendered obsolete. The industry I loved ground me down into pretty much a complete apathy to its existence. It was a very hard pill to swallow.

It drove me to keep my head down and start my own business doing something I felt was more worthwhile, and even though it doesn't have the reach of the forth estate, I can sleep well at night knowing I work very hard to deliver an honest service to my community.

I truly feel the intellectually impaired former game show host and former ethically unsound real estate developer Orange Virus was illegitimately made COC. Thus, I do not recognize his authority as COC. But in fairness, he was running against a Democrat party that rigged the election for an equally unethical candidate, so it seems a wash, as far as pieces of shit running for president goes. In the results of the 2016 election, the only loser is America. Thus, with the Orange turd we were illegitimately saddled with, I can only hope his daily blatant disregard of the emoluments clause, racism, rampant nepotism and ethically unsound discretions made through post cold war Russian contacts are legally uncovered in enough detail to garner impeachment, and even prison. This person does not represent American ideals. He is an oligarch bent on squeezing this country for every cent for himself.

These unfortunate events have allowed unprecedented deception and political division in this country to thrive. It will eventually come to a head and many diehard proponents of the two parties will die for stupid and superficial reasons. So be it. I'm simply going to make some popcorn and watch the political train wreck unfold in real time.

Forum List

Back