The Rittenhouse Verdict

Unless you are black and then complying with the laws and surrendering peacefully to the cops when mistakenly arrested may be fatal.

Which blacks while complying with the laws and surrendering peacefully to the cops when mistakenly arrested were killed?

Then how is the only people killed that night were killed by Rittenhouse? I mean if these people were so dangerous, you think a lot more people would have died.

Wait.. wait... let me get this one straight. Telling white kids that our history is kind of racist and they benefited from it is going to HORRIBLY SCAR THEM FOR LIFE?

Not what I said.
This is seriously your argument.

No, it’s not my argument.
You mean the video where he is wildly firing into a crowd trying to take him into custody?

1.) He had no way of knowing they were trying to stop a shooter. All he knew was that an angry mob was after him.

2.) They weren’t trying to take him into custody, they were trying to beat the shit out of him.
Not really an argument, buddy... No one is arguing these people didn't make mistakes... just that killing them was a gross overreaction to the situation.

An angry mob? Killing them was the only option. If he hadn’t, he likely would have been the one who ended up dead.
Not at all. Those thugs also protect the community from other thugs... while the police come in, hassle people, often for no reason, and then go home to their nice neighborhoods in Simi Valley or the Southwest side of Chicago.

It's a major disconnect.

Is this what you tell the mothers and fathers of children killed in drive-bys?

1.) He had no way of knowing they were trying to stop a shooter. All he knew was that an angry mob was after him.

2.) They weren’t trying to take him into custody, they were trying to beat the shit out of him.

No, they were trying to take him into custody because he just shot a man. If Rittenhouse had really acted righteously, he'd have turned himself into the cops that night, not have his mommy pick him up, take him back to Antioch and lawyer up.

An angry mob? Killing them was the only option. If he hadn’t, he likely would have been the one who ended up dead.

Yet the only people who died that night were people RITTENHOUSE KILLED. You can't claim that they were an angry murderous mob when they didn't actually manage to kill anyone.

If Rittenhouse kept his punk ass in Antioch, Kenosha would be a forgotten riot.

Is this what you tell the mothers and fathers of children killed in drive-bys?

I don't tell them anything, it's not my job to catch those people.

In Chicago, 87% of murders go unsolved. Part of that is because the community doesn't trust the police, part of that is because the police don't give a shit. I mean, it's just some dead black kids, it's not like an actor blamed Trump supporters for beating him up. That requires an all hands on deck investigation.

No, they were trying to take him into custody because he just shot a man. If Rittenhouse had really acted righteously, he'd have turned himself into the cops that night, not have his mommy pick him up, take him back to Antioch and lawyer up.

Yet the only people who died that night were people RITTENHOUSE KILLED. You can't claim that they were an angry murderous mob when they didn't actually manage to kill anyone.

If Rittenhouse kept his punk ass in Antioch, Kenosha would be a forgotten riot.

I don't tell them anything, it's not my job to catch those people.

In Chicago, 87% of murders go unsolved. Part of that is because the community doesn't trust the police, part of that is because the police don't give a shit. I mean, it's just some dead black kids, it's not like an actor blamed Trump supporters for beating him up. That requires an all hands on deck investigation.
Your post are getting more and more desperate as you go, so it best you confer with your handler's before making a bigger and bigger fool of yourself or letting them make a bigger and bigger fool of you. lol

Chicago is not as bad as NOLA, St. Louis, Detroit or Cleveland... It's just larger.

Right after a Jury in Cheeseland decided that you can shoot someone after a fight you instigate, and then shoot anyone who gets in the way.
when did kyle fight anyone??

according to the video and evidence in court rosenbuam just attacked kyle for putting out a fire,,

There's a very good chance that he will be sued for wrongful death in a civil trial especially if there is money that comes his way from this victory lap he's taking right now. The burden of proof is much less. Since the only people that died that night were the shooting victims of Rittenhouse, he stands a great chance of losing.

There's a very good chance that he will be sued for wrongful death in a civil trial especially if there is money that comes his way from this victory lap he's taking right now. The burden of proof is much less. Since the only people that died that night were the shooting victims of Rittenhouse, he stands a great chance of losing.

Why? Self-defense isn't self-defense in a civil trial?

Why? Self-defense isn't self-defense in a civil trial?
"In a civil case you just have to prove negligence," said Rory Little, a professor at the University of California Hastings College of Law. "Did his conduct fall below the standard of care that the average person would have?"

So questioning why he was in the middle of a riot with a firearm and interpreting that as negligent conduct could be enough for him to lose the civil case.

Forum List

Back