The Rob Porter fallout has thrown President Trump's White House into unprecedented chaos

‘Very turbulent’: Trump and White House consumed with turmoil amid abuse allegations

"Aides described a level of dysfunction not experienced behind the scenes at the White House since the early months of Trump’s presidency."

the Trump presidency is falling apart right before our eyes!

Actually it has not, this is what agent Orange thrives on.

Do you ever post anything that's actually true?

Hey puss-puss, he himself has said he thrives on chaos.

Even if that were true, which I doubt, it wouldn't prove your other claim is true. As I implied, nothing you post is true.

What, you really are a maroon.

That's the kind of stunning logic we've come to expect from you.

Even if that were true, which I doubt, it wouldn't prove your other claim is true. As I implied, nothing you post is true.

Being you have none but bluster and bullshit of your own I know I am way ahead of you in the logic department.

Trump’s tax bill is Armageddon, we know.

Trump is Hitler, we know.

Trump is going to blow up the earth, we know.

Trump is racist, we know.

Trump is in poor health and will die in office, we know.

Trump’s poor diet will lead to his death in office, we know.

Trump is a moron, we know.

Trump doesn’t know what he is doing,we know.

Trump is a serial sexual harasser, we know.

Trump is a Russian spy, we know.

Trump rigged the election, we know.

Trump will impeached in his first year, we know.
What else would the Progs like us to know about Trump?

Last edited:
‘Very turbulent’: Trump and White House consumed with turmoil amid abuse allegations

"Aides described a level of dysfunction not experienced behind the scenes at the White House since the early months of Trump’s presidency."

Put down the spoon. That shit is eating what's left of your brain.

Put down the spoon. That shit is eating what's left of your brain.

At least I have one instead of the baby shit you have up stairs, but do carry on.

Being you have none but bluster and bullshit of your own I know I am way ahead of you in the logic department.
iu

I am not saying that Porter didn't do it, BUT he like everyone else deserves a chance at making their defense(hearing their side of the story) in a court of law. What Trump is saying is exactly that! Would we believe someone that says that he stolled or killed someone without giving that guy a chance to defend himself in a court of law? Fuck no.

One of the most important elements of our society is the chance to defend yourself in a court of law. Why should you lose your job because of hear say? Who's to say that the women didn't hit him first? OH'yess, we're always going to believe the women? Why? Because they're weak? lol

Last edited:

Many business men do thrive on chaos...

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

The moron wants due process??
The president himself has faced accusations -- which he’s denied -- from more than a dozen women of offenses including groping and non-consensual kissing.

‘Central Park Five’
Trump has been less supportive of “due process” in the past. In 1989, Trump placed full-page ads in New York newspapers calling for the execution of black and Latino teenagers accused of assaulting and raping a white woman in Central Park. The so-called “Central Park Five” were later exonerated by DNA evidence. Trump also repeatedly questioned the validity of former President Barack Obama’s birth certificate, despite no credible evidence to dispute the fact Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

He’s come to the defense, though, of people including Michael Flynn, his former national security adviser, who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts he had with the Russian government. “General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed,” Trump lamented on Twitter in December. Trump has also repeatedly termed the investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russia a witch-hunt driven by Democrats, and tweeted on Saturday that “I hope people are now seeing & understanding what is going on here.”

Inconsistent Accounts
The White House’s stumbling response to this week’s allegations against Porter have again plunged the West Wing into chaos. White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, who has publicly offered contradictory accounts of his handling of the Porter situation, is facing questions about his future in the job.

In a meeting on Friday, Kelly encouraged subordinates to spread the word that he’d removed Porter within 40 minutes of receiving evidence on Feb. 6 that the spousal abuse allegations, first reported by the U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail, were credible, said a person familiar with the matter. But that account was contradicted by public statements Kelly made at the time, and the fact that Porter was still at the White House two days later.

Does anyone on the right have anything to add that is without a insult to the OP..

What a bunch of haters..

Trump has been very upset with Kelly and very upset with Porter lying to him..so yes
the shit is flying. I have heard Republican commentar's say the same thing.

I am not saying that Porter didn't do it, BUT he like everyone deserves a chance at making their defense(hearing their side of the story) in a court of law. What Trump is saying is exactly that! Would we believe someone that says that he stolled or killed someone without giving that guy a chance to defend himself in a court of law? Fuck no.

One of the most important elements of our society is the chance to defend yourself in a court of law. Why should you lose your job because of hear say? Who's to say that the women didn't hit him first? OH'yess, we're always going to believe the women? Why? Because they're weak? lol
trump took out full page adds demanding 5 blacks pay a penalty for something they were judged innocent of Due process is only for those men he's friendly with

The president himself has faced accusations -- which he’s denied -- from more than a dozen women of offenses including groping and non-consensual kissing.

‘Central Park Five’
Trump has been less supportive of “due process” in the past. In 1989, Trump placed full-page ads in New York newspapers calling for the execution of black and Latino teenagers accused of assaulting and raping a white woman in Central Park. The so-called “Central Park Five” were later exonerated by DNA evidence. Trump also repeatedly questioned the validity of former President Barack Obama’s birth certificate, despite no credible evidence to dispute the fact Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

He’s come to the defense, though, of people including Michael Flynn, his former national security adviser, who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts he had with the Russian government. “General Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed,” Trump lamented on Twitter in December. Trump has also repeatedly termed the investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russia a witch-hunt driven by Democrats, and tweeted on Saturday that “I hope people are now seeing & understanding what is going on here.”

Inconsistent Accounts
The White House’s stumbling response to this week’s allegations against Porter have again plunged the West Wing into chaos. White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, who has publicly offered contradictory accounts of his handling of the Porter situation, is facing questions about his future in the job.

In a meeting on Friday, Kelly encouraged subordinates to spread the word that he’d removed Porter within 40 minutes of receiving evidence on Feb. 6 that the spousal abuse allegations, first reported by the U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail, were credible, said a person familiar with the matter. But that account was contradicted by public statements Kelly made at the time, and the fact that Porter was still at the White House two days later.

The Central Park Five were guilty as hell. Read this article that explains how their exoneration is bogus.

April 23, 2014 - WHAT YOU WON'T READ IN THE PAPERS ABOUT THE 'CENTRAL PARK FIVE'

‘Central Park Five’

Inconsistent Accounts

I heard that Porter told Trump that he never did what the women were blaming him of... and Trump believed his aide, until the picture came out..
Then he knew Porter was lying to him, and he has been really angry..

Now this is why Kelly is in trouble for not looking into it deeper for Trump..

I am not saying that Porter didn't do it, BUT he like everyone deserves a chance at making their defense(hearing their side of the story) in a court of law. What Trump is saying is exactly that! Would we believe someone that says that he stolled or killed someone without giving that guy a chance to defend himself in a court of law? Fuck no.

trump took out full page adds demanding 5 blacks pay a penalty for something they were judged innocent of Due process is only for those men he's friendly with
They were guilty. The evidence is irrefutable.

Well that's the end of the Trump Presidency.
Oh well.
Now Hillary Clinton will become the President..........right?
No...didn't you get the word? Your fixation, H. Clinton lost the election over 15 months ago. I know trumpanzees can't let that go....but there it is.

‘Central Park Five’

Inconsistent Accounts

I heard that Porter told Trump that he never did what the women were blaming him of... and Trump believed his aide, until the picture came out..

It is likely that Porter did it. But why? The two choices is he is an asshole and needs to be charged with battery or he acted in self defense. This is why this should go to trial.

But when is Hillary going to replace Trump?
80% of LIB snowflakes at 'community colleges' are demanding to know!

Danny, you know as well as I do that this is not what any of this is about. Are you not upset that this happened? People on Fox News are throwing Porter under the bus calling him a liar trying to protect Kelly. Are you not upset that a man lied to the president, and could have been blackmailed.?

‘Central Park Five’

Inconsistent Accounts

It is likely that Porter did it. But why? The two choices is he is an asshole and needs to be charged with battery or he acted in self defense. This is why this should go to trial.

Well if I was innocent I would be suing the wife's..his whole life is toast now..But I can guarantee that he won't, because he is a Wife Beater..and lied to Trump.

‘Central Park Five’

Inconsistent Accounts

heard there's a trial going on in NY with a women accuser of Trump

They were guilty. The evidence is irrefutable.
Nope...the evidence exonerated them.

Forum List

Back