The Rob Porter fallout has thrown President Trump's White House into unprecedented chaos

Many business men do thrive on chaos...

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
The moron wants due process??
The president himself has faced accusations -- which heā€™s denied -- from more than a dozen women of offenses including groping and non-consensual kissing.

ā€˜Central Park Fiveā€™
Trump has been less supportive of ā€œdue processā€ in the past. In 1989, Trump placed full-page ads in New York newspapers calling for the execution of black and Latino teenagers accused of assaulting and raping a white woman in Central Park. The so-called ā€œCentral Park Fiveā€ were later exonerated by DNA evidence. Trump also repeatedly questioned the validity of former President Barack Obamaā€™s birth certificate, despite no credible evidence to dispute the fact Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

Heā€™s come to the defense, though, of people including Michael Flynn, his former national security adviser, who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts he had with the Russian government. ā€œGeneral Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed,ā€ Trump lamented on Twitter in December. Trump has also repeatedly termed the investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russia a witch-hunt driven by Democrats, and tweeted on Saturday that ā€œI hope people are now seeing & understanding what is going on here.ā€

Inconsistent Accounts
The White Houseā€™s stumbling response to this weekā€™s allegations against Porter have again plunged the West Wing into chaos. White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, who has publicly offered contradictory accounts of his handling of the Porter situation, is facing questions about his future in the job.

In a meeting on Friday, Kelly encouraged subordinates to spread the word that heā€™d removed Porter within 40 minutes of receiving evidence on Feb. 6 that the spousal abuse allegations, first reported by the U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail, were credible, said a person familiar with the matter. But that account was contradicted by public statements Kelly made at the time, and the fact that Porter was still at the White House two days later.

I heard that Porter told Trump that he never did what the women were blaming him of... and Trump believed his aide, until the picture came out..
Then he knew Porter was lying to him, and he has been really angry..

Now this is why Kelly is in trouble for not looking into it deeper for Trump..

It is likely that Porter did it. But why? The two choices is he is an asshole and needs to be charged with battery or he acted in self defense. This is why this should go to trial.

Well if I was innocent I would be suing the wife's..his whole life is toast now..But I can guarantee that he won't, because he is a Wife Beater..and lied to Trump.

Actually I bet he told Rump the truth and Rump did not care until the pics came out!

It doesn't matter what a lying snowflake SJW like you believes unless you can prove it.

Hey puss-puss, he himself has said he thrives on chaos.

Even if that were true, which I doubt, it wouldn't prove your other claim is true. As I implied, nothing you post is true.

What, you really are a maroon.
Put down the spoon. That shit is eating what's left of your brain.

At least I have one instead of the baby shit you have up stairs, but do carry on.
Pee Wee?

Tiny hands?

The president himself has faced accusations -- which heā€™s denied -- from more than a dozen women of offenses including groping and non-consensual kissing.

ā€˜Central Park Fiveā€™
Trump has been less supportive of ā€œdue processā€ in the past. In 1989, Trump placed full-page ads in New York newspapers calling for the execution of black and Latino teenagers accused of assaulting and raping a white woman in Central Park. The so-called ā€œCentral Park Fiveā€ were later exonerated by DNA evidence. Trump also repeatedly questioned the validity of former President Barack Obamaā€™s birth certificate, despite no credible evidence to dispute the fact Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

Heā€™s come to the defense, though, of people including Michael Flynn, his former national security adviser, who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about contacts he had with the Russian government. ā€œGeneral Flynn lies to the FBI and his life is destroyed,ā€ Trump lamented on Twitter in December. Trump has also repeatedly termed the investigation into possible collusion between his campaign and Russia a witch-hunt driven by Democrats, and tweeted on Saturday that ā€œI hope people are now seeing & understanding what is going on here.ā€

Inconsistent Accounts
The White Houseā€™s stumbling response to this weekā€™s allegations against Porter have again plunged the West Wing into chaos. White House Chief of Staff John Kelly, who has publicly offered contradictory accounts of his handling of the Porter situation, is facing questions about his future in the job.

In a meeting on Friday, Kelly encouraged subordinates to spread the word that heā€™d removed Porter within 40 minutes of receiving evidence on Feb. 6 that the spousal abuse allegations, first reported by the U.K. newspaper the Daily Mail, were credible, said a person familiar with the matter. But that account was contradicted by public statements Kelly made at the time, and the fact that Porter was still at the White House two days later.

I heard that Porter told Trump that he never did what the women were blaming him of... and Trump believed his aide, until the picture came out..

It is likely that Porter did it. But why? The two choices is he is an asshole and needs to be charged with battery or he acted in self defense. This is why this should go to trial.

Well if I was innocent I would be suing the wife's..his whole life is toast now..But I can guarantee that he won't, because he is a Wife Beater..and lied to Trump.

Actually I bet he told Rump the truth and Rump did not care until the pics came out!

It doesn't matter what a lying snowflake SJW like you believes unless you can prove it.

You prove nothing ever, spew your bluster and bullshit use naughty language and think you "prove" something. Your a partisan hack and a big pussy. Keep doing what you do, your cheap entertainment.

What, you really are a maroon.

That's the kind of stunning logic we've come to expect from you.

Being you have none but bluster and bullshit of your own I know I am way ahead of you in the logic department.
iu

Yup there's the proof!

Proof that you're a dumbass?

That your a hack and a pussy!

You prove nothing ever, spew your bluster and bullshit use naughty language and think you "prove" something. Your a partisan hack and a big pussy. Keep doing what you do, your cheap entertainment.
I just proved the Central Park Five are guilty. You're obviously just a lying piece of shit.

ā€˜Central Park Fiveā€™

Inconsistent Accounts

bripat Digest this
"

Verdict 5ā€“10 to 5ā€“15 years in prison
Convictions Five suspects served between 6 and 13 years in prison; four appealed unsuccessfully
Litigation Five suspects sued for emotional distress and received $41 million from the city as of 2014
Five convictions were vacated in 2002 and the charges were withdrawn; an alternate perpetrator was identified.
The Central Park jogger case was a major news story that involved the assault, rape, and sodomy of Trisha Meili, a white female jogger, and attacks on others in Manhattan's Central Park on the night of April 19, 1989. The attack on the jogger left her in a coma for 12 days. Meili was a 28-year-old investment banker at the time. According to The New York Times, the attacks were "one of the most widely publicized crimes of the 1980s".[1] The crime spawned use of the term "wilding," which is the unprovoked gang assault on a stranger.

On the night of the attack, five juvenile malesā€”four black and one of Hispanic descentā€”were apprehended in connection with a number of attacks in Central Park committed by around 30 teenage perpetrators. The defendants were tried variously for assault, robbery, riot, rape, sexual abuse, and attempted murder relating to Meili's attack and the other attacks in the park, based solely on confessions that they said were coerced and false. Despite the fact that DNA tests on the rape kit excluded them as the source, they were convicted in 1990 by juries in two separate trials. Subsequently known as the Central Park Five, they received sentences ranging from 5 to 15 years. Four of the convictions were appealed and the convictions were affirmed by appellate courts. The defendants spent between 6 and 13 years in prison.

In 2002, Matias Reyes, a convicted murderer and serial rapist in prison, confessed to raping the jogger, and DNA evidence confirmed his guilt. He knew facts about the crime that only the offender could have known and also said he committed the rape alone.[2] At the time of his confession, Reyes was already serving a life sentence. He was not prosecuted for raping Meili, because the statute of limitations had passed by the time he confessed. District Attorney Robert Morgenthau suggested to the court that the five men's convictions related to the assault and rape of Meili and to attacks on others to which they had confessed be vacated (a legal position in which the parties are treated as though no trial has taken place) and withdrew the charges. Their convictions were vacated in 2002.

The five convicted men sued New York City in 2003 for malicious prosecution, racial discrimination, and emotional distress. The city refused to settle the suits for a decade under then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg, because the city's lawyers felt they would win. However, after Bill de Blasio became mayor and supported the settlement, the city settled the case for $41 million in 2014. As of December 2014, the five men were pursuing an additional $52 million in damages from New York State in the New York Court of Claims

I am waiting for the POTUS and his allies to say something, anything, to the tens, or hundreds of people who have made these accusations. Why does he think that these women are liars, but his male buddies are not? In the Porter case, we have three people who were in intimate relationships with Porter and they all said the same things about him. In the moore case, there were as many as nine people who came forward to accuse him, and several more corroborating their stories. Why does trump toss these people's accusations off as "mere" and "false"? Just why does he do this? It is a very rare individual indeed, who confesses to what he or she is accused of.

And yes, I have seen men with Jekyl-and-Hyde personalities that revealed themselves to the women in their lives. I was there, years ago, when one said that he would tell the police that his wife (they lived in our group house) fell down the stairs. Problem: I had the room at the top of the stairs, no one fell down those stairs, and he was a bald-faced liar trying to bully his wife.

bripat Digest this
"

Convictions Five suspects served between 6 and 13 years in prison; four appealed unsuccessfully
Litigation Five suspects sued for emotional distress and received $41 million from the city as of 2014
Five convictions were vacated in 2002 and the charges were withdrawn; an alternate perpetrator was identified.
The Central Park jogger case was a major news story that involved the assault, rape, and sodomy of Trisha Meili, a white female jogger, and attacks on others in Manhattan's Central Park on the night of April 19, 1989. The attack on the jogger left her in a coma for 12 days. Meili was a 28-year-old investment banker at the time. According to The New York Times, the attacks were "one of the most widely publicized crimes of the 1980s".[1] The crime spawned use of the term "wilding," which is the unprovoked gang assault on a stranger.

On the night of the attack, five juvenile malesā€”four black and one of Hispanic descentā€”were apprehended in connection with a number of attacks in Central Park committed by around 30 teenage perpetrators. The defendants were tried variously for assault, robbery, riot, rape, sexual abuse, and attempted murder relating to Meili's attack and the other attacks in the park, based solely on confessions that they said were coerced and false. Despite the fact that DNA tests on the rape kit excluded them as the source, they were convicted in 1990 by juries in two separate trials. Subsequently known as the Central Park Five, they received sentences ranging from 5 to 15 years. Four of the convictions were appealed and the convictions were affirmed by appellate courts. The defendants spent between 6 and 13 years in prison.

In 2002, Matias Reyes, a convicted murderer and serial rapist in prison, confessed to raping the jogger, and DNA evidence confirmed his guilt. He knew facts about the crime that only the offender could have known and also said he committed the rape alone.[2] At the time of his confession, Reyes was already serving a life sentence. He was not prosecuted for raping Meili, because the statute of limitations had passed by the time he confessed. District Attorney Robert Morgenthau suggested to the court that the five men's convictions related to the assault and rape of Meili and to attacks on others to which they had confessed be vacated (a legal position in which the parties are treated as though no trial has taken place) and withdrew the charges. Their convictions were vacated in 2002.

The five convicted men sued New York City in 2003 for malicious prosecution, racial discrimination, and emotional distress. The city refused to settle the suits for a decade under then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg, because the city's lawyers felt they would win. However, after Bill de Blasio became mayor and supported the settlement, the city settled the case for $41 million in 2014. As of December 2014, the five men were pursuing an additional $52 million in damages from New York State in the New York Court of Claims

They are guilty as charged, dumbass. Nothing you posted changes that

April 23, 2014 - WHAT YOU WON'T READ IN THE PAPERS ABOUT THE 'CENTRAL PARK FIVE'

I am waiting for the POTUS and his allies to say something, anything, to the tens, or hundreds of people who have made these accusations. Why does he think that these women are liars, but his male buddies are not? In the Porter case, we have three people who were in intimate relationships with Porter and they all said the same things about him. In the moore case, there were as many as nine people who came forward to accuse him, and several more corroborating their stories. Why does trump toss these people's accusations off as "mere" and "false"? Just why does he do this? It is a very rare individual indeed, who confesses to what he or she is accused of.

And yes, I have seen men with Jekyl-and-Hyde personalities that revealed themselves to the women in their lives. I was there, years ago, when one said that he would tell the police that his wife (they lived in our group house) fell down the stairs. Problem: I had the room at the top of the stairs, no one fell down those stairs, and he was a bald-faced liar trying to bully his wife.
It's no surprise that confessions are rare. What is surprising is that anyone is stupid enough to lie about this stuff. It's a well documented fact that women lie all the time about it, especially when they are getting a divorce. It's a standard tactic to get a better settlement, especially when it involves child custody. A picture of the woman with a black eye proves nothing. We don't even know if the photo was taken at the same time as the incident supposedly occured. Your assumption that accused men are automatically guilty shows why SJW snowflakes shouldn't be allowed to vote. You lack the capacity to commit logic.

In short, you're a dumbass.

you ask why he thinks women are liars ?? It's because of the 16 accusers of his molesting them He calls those women liars and to stay consistent he calls all women molested ,liars he'll be losing the white womens vote now too His ass will be grass

bripat Digest this
"

They are guilty as charged, dumbass. Nothing you posted changes that

April 23, 2014 - WHAT YOU WON'T READ IN THE PAPERS ABOUT THE 'CENTRAL PARK FIVE'
How much are those guilty guys getting ?? 45 million?

Trumps History of Defending Men Accused of Hurting Women
Source: NY Times

After the White House staff secretary, Rob Porter, resigned in the face of accusations that he had abused his two former wives, President Trump tweeted in defense of people whose ā€œlives are being shattered and destroyed by a mere allegation.ā€

ā€œSome are true and some are false. Some are old and some are new,ā€ he wrote on Saturday. ā€œThere is no recovery for someone falsely accused ā€” life and career are gone. Is there no such thing any longer as Due Process?ā€

The tweet was in line with a general pattern: Since he became the Republican presidential nominee in 2016, Mr. Trump has defended several men accused of sexual misconduct, including himself.

Even before becoming a politician, Mr. Trump weighed in on allegations against well-known men, though he did not always side with the accused.

Read more: Trumpā€™s History of Defending Men Accused of Hurting Women

I just proved the Central Park Five are guilty. You're obviously just a lying piece of shit.
Isn't it odd how the justice system doesn't agree with you.

ā€œIn light of the Presidentā€™s and the White Houseā€™s continued dismissal of me and Colbie, I want to assure you my truth has not been diminished. I own my story and now that I have been compelled to share it, Iā€™m not willing to cover it up for anyone. And for any men, women, or children currently in situations of abuse, please know: It is real. You are not crazy. You are not alone. I believe you.ā€

ā€” Jennie Willoughby, ex-wife of former White House staff secretary Rob Porter,
writing in Time about President Trumpā€™s skepticism that she was a victim of domestic abuse.

Guest goes down in flames -Joy Reid asks her to name ANY instance Trump stood up for abused women
MSNBC guest goes down in flames after Joy Reid asks her to name ā€˜any instanceā€™ Trump stood up for abused women

ā€œWell, when has he ever stood up for women against an abusive man?ā€ Reid persisted. ā€œCan you name any instance when he stood up to a Republican man accused of abusing women, just one?ā€

ā€œI donā€™t talk to him on a regular basis,ā€ Tarkanian replied with a nervous laugh but was unable to provide a name.

ā€œThis is the problem,ā€ conservative columnist Jennifer Rubin blurted. ā€œYou have women like Amy go on television and defend the president. And he seizes upon this and his supporters seize upon this and the pattern repeats itself because they get away with it. As long as you have Republican women like Amy, like Concerned Women for America, who want something out of this president whether itā€™s judges or whether itā€™s discrimination against gays, whatever it is that they want ā€” they make excuses for him and they have to stop it.ā€

MORE:
MSNBC guest goes down in flames after Joy Reid asks her to name ā€˜any instanceā€™ Trump stood up for abused women

you ask why he thinks women are liars ?? It's because of the 16 accusers of his molesting them He calls those women liars and to stay consistent he calls all women molested ,liars he'll be losing the white womens vote now too His ass will be grass

Trump hasn't called all women liars. He hasn't even called the women who accuse Porter of being liars. However, the women who accused Trump were all proven to be liars.

Contrary to what you believe, Republicans aren't automatically guilty the second some douchebag accuses them of something.

Guest goes down in flames -Joy Reid asks her to name ANY instance Trump stood up for abused women

ā€œWell, when has he ever stood up for women against an abusive man?ā€ Reid persisted. ā€œCan you name any instance when he stood up to a Republican man accused of abusing women, just one?ā€

ā€œI donā€™t talk to him on a regular basis,ā€ Tarkanian replied with a nervous laugh but was unable to provide a name.

ā€œThis is the problem,ā€ conservative columnist Jennifer Rubin blurted. ā€œYou have women like Amy go on television and defend the president. And he seizes upon this and his supporters seize upon this and the pattern repeats itself because they get away with it. As long as you have Republican women like Amy, like Concerned Women for America, who want something out of this president whether itā€™s judges or whether itā€™s discrimination against gays, whatever it is that they want ā€” they make excuses for him and they have to stop it.ā€

MORE:
How many Republicans have been accused of abusing women? The overwhelming majority of those accused are leftwing Democrats.

Forum List

Back