The Rob Porter fallout has thrown President Trump's White House into unprecedented chaos

some of these liberal banshee women will hit you in the fist with their eye real hard ...Rob Porter suffered injuries to his fist that way ...

You're the queen of the cheapshot, Tyrone. I don't think I've ever seen an actual fact that you have posted to the forum.

It is no where near a "well-documented fact." Just where is this documentation? How many actually guilty men also lie? BTW: In the Porter case, there does not seem to be any children or any child-custody dispute. I remember the FBI coming to my office to interview me when my ex was up for a security clearance. I did not even know that they were coming until they showed up at my place of business. I just answered their questions and told them what I knew about him. I did not have anything bad to report.
You're assumption that female people automatically lie is the problem. If I should not be allowed to vote, neither should you. Your "logic" fails as a matter of course. It has no logic to it.
I haven't said women automatically lie, you worthless piece of shit. However, plenty of them do. Your "logic" consists entirely of lying about what I said. That's ironic considering you're trying to claim that women never lie.

Here is some of the documentation, you lying douchebag:

Believe Her! The Woman Never Lies Myth

Where is your material on how many men lie about things like this? Or are you completely blind to male lying in these circumstances? Where do your "well-documented facts"?

What "lies" do men tell about domestic abuse?

Calling me a "lying douchebag" or "worthless piece of shit" does nothing but expose yourself and the quality of your character or lack thereof.

It's a simple statement of fact. Douchebags should be told they are douchebags.

Name-calling is never a substitute for facts. Your contention seems to be that all people who are making complaints about Porter, Moore, and others are lying, but you don't ever produce any evidence that they are dishonest, or that you have any sort of "inside" information whatsoever or are familiar with any of the parties involved.

I think that the idea that men never lie, while women always lie, is a complete myth. Consistent with your approach to this situation, no one could ever be an eye-witness and be believable. Moreover, any talk about "due process" is absolutely absurd. As I stated above, the FBI comes to see everybody listed as a contact on a person's application for a security clearance. It is not a legal proceeding. The agents just ask you if you have any information that would be compromising to the subject. There is no reason to lie or cover anything up.

What needs to be discussed are all the reports that people who are victimized by someone else's misconduct are being told that they should not say anything about what happened to them because it might have a negative impact on the perp's career, as if the perp's career, not his/her treatment of the victim, is the most important factor in the equation. This crap is even being pushed by people who laughably call themselves "religious."

You make assertions about these witnesses' credibility, but have nothing to back it up with.
You keep misrepresenting my position. That's how we know you're a douchebag.

I never claimed that all women are liars or that men always tell the truth. Because I dispute your moronic position that women always tell the truth doesn't mean I take the opposite position. I never claimed any of the positions that you attribute to me.

Why even bother having this discussion if you're only going to make claims that we all know are lies? Nothing you post is true. You're a congenital liar - the perfect snowflake, in other words.

You actually are maintaining the position that any individual man is always to be believed regardless of how many others, people with no background that might reflect badly on their credibility, without any evidence. You have no idea in any given situation as to who might be lying, despite your unsubstantiated claims that "we all know" that the accusations are lies. We "all" don't know this. How would you know that nothing that I post is true and that I am a "congenital liar"? Just because I don't believe that anything that you are capable of pulling out of your ass is the truth of the matter? Do you know porter or trump or moore? What do you know. There seem to be many people who have actually known them and have a different story to tell.
Stop being so silly.

I haven't said women automatically lie, you worthless piece of shit. However, plenty of them do. Your "logic" consists entirely of lying about what I said. That's ironic considering you're trying to claim that women never lie.

Here is some of the documentation, you lying douchebag:

Believe Her! The Woman Never Lies Myth

Where is your material on how many men lie about things like this? Or are you completely blind to male lying in these circumstances? Where do your "well-documented facts"?

Calling me a "lying douchebag" or "worthless piece of shit" does nothing but expose yourself and the quality of your character or lack thereof.

Name-calling is never a substitute for facts. Your contention seems to be that all people who are making complaints about Porter, Moore, and others are lying, but you don't ever produce any evidence that they are dishonest, or that you have any sort of "inside" information whatsoever or are familiar with any of the parties involved.

I think that the idea that men never lie, while women always lie, is a complete myth. Consistent with your approach to this situation, no one could ever be an eye-witness and be believable. Moreover, any talk about "due process" is absolutely absurd. As I stated above, the FBI comes to see everybody listed as a contact on a person's application for a security clearance. It is not a legal proceeding. The agents just ask you if you have any information that would be compromising to the subject. There is no reason to lie or cover anything up.

What needs to be discussed are all the reports that people who are victimized by someone else's misconduct are being told that they should not say anything about what happened to them because it might have a negative impact on the perp's career, as if the perp's career, not his/her treatment of the victim, is the most important factor in the equation. This crap is even being pushed by people who laughably call themselves "religious."

You make assertions about these witnesses' credibility, but have nothing to back it up with.

I never claimed that all women are liars or that men always tell the truth. Because I dispute your moronic position that women always tell the truth doesn't mean I take the opposite position. I never claimed any of the positions that you attribute to me.

Why even bother having this discussion if you're only going to make claims that we all know are lies? Nothing you post is true. You're a congenital liar - the perfect snowflake, in other words.

You actually are maintaining the position that any individual man is always to be believed regardless of how many others, people with no background that might reflect badly on their credibility, without any evidence. You have no idea in any given situation as to who might be lying, despite your unsubstantiated claims that "we all know" that the accusations are lies. We "all" don't know this. How would you know that nothing that I post is true and that I am a "congenital liar"? Just because I don't believe that anything that you are capable of pulling out of your ass is the truth of the matter? Do you know porter or trump or moore? What do you know. There seem to be many people who have actually known them and have a different story to tell.
Stop being so silly.

No, I'm not maintaining that. I've never said it.

You're just a vast geysers of lies and bullshit.

One thing you got right is that you don't know if Porters accusers are telling the truth or not, so why don't you just shut your fucking yap until some actual facts come out?

Actually I bet he told Rump the truth and Rump did not care until the pics came out!

It doesn't matter what a lying snowflake SJW like you believes unless you can prove it.

You prove nothing ever, spew your bluster and bullshit use naughty language and think you "prove" something. Your a partisan hack and a big pussy. Keep doing what you do, your cheap entertainment.
Well we know you never prove anything. And cheap is always a leftist.

You're not even entertaining just a maroon.
And you are consistent

You as well, consistently wrong.

So like the lying turd you are, they are free and not guilty!
Gettng their convictions overturned doesn't prove they are innocent, moron.

DNA usually does.

The DNA didn't exonerate them, dumbfuck.

April 23, 2014 - WHAT YOU WON'T READ IN THE PAPERS ABOUT THE 'CENTRAL PARK FIVE'

Ann Coulter, LMFAO!

I knew you were going to say that. Prove the case she laid out is faulty. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

That's easy, are they in jail?

Gettng their convictions overturned doesn't prove they are innocent, moron.

DNA usually does.

The DNA didn't exonerate them, dumbfuck.

April 23, 2014 - WHAT YOU WON'T READ IN THE PAPERS ABOUT THE 'CENTRAL PARK FIVE'

Ann Coulter, LMFAO!

I knew you were going to say that. Prove the case she laid out is faulty. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Millions of guilty people are waling around free as a bird. That proves nothing.

Stop being so silly.

One thing you got right is that you don't know if Porters accusers are telling the truth or not, so why don't you just shut your fucking yap until some actual facts come out?

Wouldn't it been so much easier if these women just had taken there beating and shut up...

Why did they need to go bothering people with these allegations like they have some sort of entitlement.

Millions of guilty people are waling around free as a bird. That proves nothing.

And they are free, proves courts believe they are not guilty. Thought you people believed in due process?

Stop being so silly.

Wouldn't it been so much easier if these women just had taken there beating and shut up...

Why did they need to go bothering people with these allegations like they have some sort of entitlement.
I haven't said anything even remotely resembling that, you flaming douchebag piece of shit.

And they are free, proves courts believe they are not guilty. Thought you people believed in due process?
You spout one idiocy after another. You're a waste of my time. We're done.

How you have the nerve to attack Trump while Hillary REFUSED to fire a male employee who was attacking her female staff is astounding.
Hillary has for decades attacked Bill's female victims.
You can shove your hypocrisy up your ass!

but, but, but, Hillary!

Okay, how about addressing the point. Kelly felt the need to fire this guy after the pictures of his battered wives showed up.

And then Trump decided to bemoan the lack of due process because someone lost his job when it was discovered he was a serial abuser.

I am not saying that Porter didn't do it, BUT he like everyone else deserves a chance at making their defense(hearing their side of the story) in a court of law. What Trump is saying is exactly that! Would we believe someone that says that he stolled or killed someone without giving that guy a chance to defend himself in a court of law? Fuck no.

One of the most important elements of our society is the chance to defend yourself in a court of law. Why should you lose your job because of hear say? Who's to say that the women didn't hit him first? OH'yess, we're always going to believe the women? Why? Because they're weak? lol

This isn't a court of law issue. Companies make decisions based on hearsay all the time, when they do background checks.

The problem here is, the FBI did a background check last year, talked to both of these women, told Kelly and Trump there was problem, but they hired him anyway.

Stop being so silly.

I haven't said anything even remotely resembling that, you flaming douchebag piece of shit.

Well you and this White House always seem to side against victims... Do you want the list of sexual abusers this White house has defended?

And you have thrown out the same line after line... Well if there was more proof... We have pictures of the beating this woman took and his other wife said he also physically abused her...

On the upside, Hope Hicks didn't have to take her beating...She maybe loyal to an asshole but she doesn't deserve that.

Ann Coulter, LMFAO!

You spout one idiocy after another. You're a waste of my time. We're done.

So are they or are they not serving time dupe?

How you have the nerve to attack Trump while Hillary REFUSED to fire a male employee who was attacking her female staff is astounding.
Hillary has for decades attacked Bill's female victims.
You can shove your hypocrisy up your ass!

but, but, but, Hillary!

Okay, how about addressing the point. Kelly felt the need to fire this guy after the pictures of his battered wives showed up.

And then Trump decided to bemoan the lack of due process because someone lost his job when it was discovered he was a serial abuser.
But, but, but Russia russia.

‘Very turbulent’: Trump and White House consumed with turmoil amid abuse allegations

"Aides described a level of dysfunction not experienced behind the scenes at the White House since the early months of Trump’s presidency."

the Trump presidency is falling apart right before our eyes!
Kushner is reading top secret stuff daily despite Trump being told by the FBI he'll never get a security clearance, and of course they're at war with the FBI and apparently the WH counsel is incapable of vetting staff on his own ... so I think its pretty dysfunctional on a daily basis.

And Hope Hicks writing Porter's defense while she's sleeping with him. I mean .... JFC, it's worse than Carter, LOL

What is even sadder than that the "president" did not see fit to mention the alleged victims of Porter's violence and instead challenged the credibility of all three is the fact that Hope Hicks does not seem to be aware that she is in a position to be Porter's next victim.

What is even sadder than that the "president" did not see fit to mention the alleged victims of Porter's violence and instead challenged the credibility of all three is the fact that Hope Hicks does not seem to be aware that she is in a position to be Porter's next victim.
Ya don't suppose that gal's got some daddy issues?

Ya don't suppose that gal's got some daddy issues?
She's certainly got some kind of issues. When you find out that your main squeeze is a violent three-time loser, it's best to put on your track shoes and make a hasty exit.

Forum List

Back