The Rob Porter fallout has thrown President Trump's White House into unprecedented chaos

Mediaite @Mediaite
MSNBC Analyst: ‘Trump Has Become The Commander in Chief of American Rape Culture’ http://mediaite.com/a/tucde

12:04 PM - Feb 11, 2018
Proof that all leftwingers are utterly shameless douchebags. That's the kind of treatment you get from the left when all you have done is suggest that even Republicans are entitled to due process. It's the ultimate form of fascism. It's only a matter of time until angry mobs are lynching Republicans simply because some woman said one tried to kiss her once.

I am waiting for the POTUS and his allies to say something, anything, to the tens, or hundreds of people who have made these accusations. Why does he think that these women are liars, but his male buddies are not? In the Porter case, we have three people who were in intimate relationships with Porter and they all said the same things about him. In the moore case, there were as many as nine people who came forward to accuse him, and several more corroborating their stories. Why does trump toss these people's accusations off as "mere" and "false"? Just why does he do this? It is a very rare individual indeed, who confesses to what he or she is accused of.

And yes, I have seen men with Jekyl-and-Hyde personalities that revealed themselves to the women in their lives. I was there, years ago, when one said that he would tell the police that his wife (they lived in our group house) fell down the stairs. Problem: I had the room at the top of the stairs, no one fell down those stairs, and he was a bald-faced liar trying to bully his wife.
you ask why he thinks women are liars ?? It's because of the 16 accusers of his molesting them He calls those women liars and to stay consistent he calls all women molested ,liars he'll be losing the white womens vote now too His ass will be grass

Trump hasn't called all women liars. He hasn't even called the women who accuse Porter of being liars. However, the women who accused Trump were all proven to be liars.

Contrary to what you believe, Republicans aren't automatically guilty the second some douchebag accuses them of something.
all 16 proven to be liars? I've heard BS on this board but bri you take it to a new level You're almost in Trump territory

Well if I was innocent I would be suing the wife's..his whole life is toast now..But I can guarantee that he won't, because he is a Wife Beater..and lied to Trump.

Actually I bet he told Rump the truth and Rump did not care until the pics came out!

It doesn't matter what a lying snowflake SJW like you believes unless you can prove it.
bripat Digest this
"

Verdict 5–10 to 5–15 years in prison
Convictions Five suspects served between 6 and 13 years in prison; four appealed unsuccessfully
Litigation Five suspects sued for emotional distress and received $41 million from the city as of 2014
Five convictions were vacated in 2002 and the charges were withdrawn; an alternate perpetrator was identified.
The Central Park jogger case was a major news story that involved the assault, rape, and sodomy of Trisha Meili, a white female jogger, and attacks on others in Manhattan's Central Park on the night of April 19, 1989. The attack on the jogger left her in a coma for 12 days. Meili was a 28-year-old investment banker at the time. According to The New York Times, the attacks were "one of the most widely publicized crimes of the 1980s".[1] The crime spawned use of the term "wilding," which is the unprovoked gang assault on a stranger.

On the night of the attack, five juvenile males—four black and one of Hispanic descent—were apprehended in connection with a number of attacks in Central Park committed by around 30 teenage perpetrators. The defendants were tried variously for assault, robbery, riot, rape, sexual abuse, and attempted murder relating to Meili's attack and the other attacks in the park, based solely on confessions that they said were coerced and false. Despite the fact that DNA tests on the rape kit excluded them as the source, they were convicted in 1990 by juries in two separate trials. Subsequently known as the Central Park Five, they received sentences ranging from 5 to 15 years. Four of the convictions were appealed and the convictions were affirmed by appellate courts. The defendants spent between 6 and 13 years in prison.

In 2002, Matias Reyes, a convicted murderer and serial rapist in prison, confessed to raping the jogger, and DNA evidence confirmed his guilt. He knew facts about the crime that only the offender could have known and also said he committed the rape alone.[2] At the time of his confession, Reyes was already serving a life sentence. He was not prosecuted for raping Meili, because the statute of limitations had passed by the time he confessed. District Attorney Robert Morgenthau suggested to the court that the five men's convictions related to the assault and rape of Meili and to attacks on others to which they had confessed be vacated (a legal position in which the parties are treated as though no trial has taken place) and withdrew the charges. Their convictions were vacated in 2002.

The five convicted men sued New York City in 2003 for malicious prosecution, racial discrimination, and emotional distress. The city refused to settle the suits for a decade under then-Mayor Michael Bloomberg, because the city's lawyers felt they would win. However, after Bill de Blasio became mayor and supported the settlement, the city settled the case for $41 million in 2014. As of December 2014, the five men were pursuing an additional $52 million in damages from New York State in the New York Court of Claims

They are guilty as charged, dumbass. Nothing you posted changes that

April 23, 2014 - WHAT YOU WON'T READ IN THE PAPERS ABOUT THE 'CENTRAL PARK FIVE'
How much are those guilty guys getting ?? 45 million?

They got $45 million only because deBlaseo agreed to give it to them. That's purely a result of the fact that he's a fucking communist. It has nothing to do with the facts of the case.

I am waiting for the POTUS and his allies to say something, anything, to the tens, or hundreds of people who have made these accusations. Why does he think that these women are liars, but his male buddies are not? In the Porter case, we have three people who were in intimate relationships with Porter and they all said the same things about him. In the moore case, there were as many as nine people who came forward to accuse him, and several more corroborating their stories. Why does trump toss these people's accusations off as "mere" and "false"? Just why does he do this? It is a very rare individual indeed, who confesses to what he or she is accused of.

And yes, I have seen men with Jekyl-and-Hyde personalities that revealed themselves to the women in their lives. I was there, years ago, when one said that he would tell the police that his wife (they lived in our group house) fell down the stairs. Problem: I had the room at the top of the stairs, no one fell down those stairs, and he was a bald-faced liar trying to bully his wife.
you ask why he thinks women are liars ?? It's because of the 16 accusers of his molesting them He calls those women liars and to stay consistent he calls all women molested ,liars he'll be losing the white womens vote now too His ass will be grass

Trump hasn't called all women liars. He hasn't even called the women who accuse Porter of being liars. However, the women who accused Trump were all proven to be liars.

Contrary to what you believe, Republicans aren't automatically guilty the second some douchebag accuses them of something.
all 16 proven to be liars? I've heard BS on this board but bri you take it to a new level You're almost in Trump territory

They were proven to be liars, or it's a case of "he said, she said." Only a few examples fall into the later category.

It's no surprise that confessions are rare. What is surprising is that anyone is stupid enough to lie about this stuff. It's a well documented fact that women lie all the time about it, especially when they are getting a divorce. It's a standard tactic to get a better settlement, especially when it involves child custody. A picture of the woman with a black eye proves nothing. We don't even know if the photo was taken at the same time as the incident supposedly occured. Your assumption that accused men are automatically guilty shows why SJW snowflakes shouldn't be allowed to vote. You lack the capacity to commit logic.

In short, you're a dumbass.
It is no where near a "well-documented fact." Just where is this documentation? How many actually guilty men also lie? BTW: In the Porter case, there does not seem to be any children or any child-custody dispute. I remember the FBI coming to my office to interview me when my ex was up for a security clearance. I did not even know that they were coming until they showed up at my place of business. I just answered their questions and told them what I knew about him. I did not have anything bad to report.
You're assumption that female people automatically lie is the problem. If I should not be allowed to vote, neither should you. Your "logic" fails as a matter of course. It has no logic to it.

It's no surprise that confessions are rare. What is surprising is that anyone is stupid enough to lie about this stuff. It's a well documented fact that women lie all the time about it, especially when they are getting a divorce. It's a standard tactic to get a better settlement, especially when it involves child custody. A picture of the woman with a black eye proves nothing. We don't even know if the photo was taken at the same time as the incident supposedly occured. Your assumption that accused men are automatically guilty shows why SJW snowflakes shouldn't be allowed to vote. You lack the capacity to commit logic.

It is no where near a "well-documented fact." Just where is this documentation? How many actually guilty men also lie? BTW: In the Porter case, there does not seem to be any children or any child-custody dispute. I remember the FBI coming to my office to interview me when my ex was up for a security clearance. I did not even know that they were coming until they showed up at my place of business. I just answered their questions and told them what I knew about him. I did not have anything bad to report.
You're assumption that female people automatically lie is the problem. If I should not be allowed to vote, neither should you. Your "logic" fails as a matter of course. It has no logic to it.
I haven't said women automatically lie, you worthless piece of shit. However, plenty of them do. Your "logic" consists entirely of lying about what I said. That's ironic considering you're trying to claim that women never lie.

Here is some of the documentation, you lying douchebag:

Believe Her! The Woman Never Lies Myth

It is likely that Porter did it. But why? The two choices is he is an asshole and needs to be charged with battery or he acted in self defense. This is why this should go to trial.

Well if I was innocent I would be suing the wife's..his whole life is toast now..But I can guarantee that he won't, because he is a Wife Beater..and lied to Trump.

Actually I bet he told Rump the truth and Rump did not care until the pics came out!

It doesn't matter what a lying snowflake SJW like you believes unless you can prove it.

You prove nothing ever, spew your bluster and bullshit use naughty language and think you "prove" something. Your a partisan hack and a big pussy. Keep doing what you do, your cheap entertainment.
I just proved the Central Park Five are guilty. You're obviously just a lying piece of shit.

Well obviously you can prove that they are doing time, right pussy!

You prove nothing ever, spew your bluster and bullshit use naughty language and think you "prove" something. Your a partisan hack and a big pussy. Keep doing what you do, your cheap entertainment.
I just proved the Central Park Five are guilty. You're obviously just a lying piece of shit.
Isn't it odd how the justice system doesn't agree with you.

The justice system does agree with me. However, commie mayor DeBlasio doesn't.

Apparently you believe OJ is innocent.

So like the lying turd you are, they are free and not guilty!

Gettng their convictions overturned doesn't prove they are innocent, moron.

JFC that's the best you got? You could not even come up with a bbbbbbbut Obama or a bbbbbbbut Hillary? LMFAO, you are pathetic!

‘A shocking disgrace’: Orrin Hatch’s hometown paper rips him to shreds for defending alleged wife abuser
The Salt Lake Tribune took aim at Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch (R) over the weekend after he sided with a White House staffer who was accused of domestically abusing two ex-wives.

More proof that leftwingers are fascists who believe people should be hung without a trial.
Trump officials do damage control after staff turmoil
The Hill 4h ago

Trump has 'full faith' in chief of staff John Kelly in wake of Rob Porter firing, Conway says
USA TODAY 6h ago
Trump Supports Kelly Despite White House Departures: Aides
U.S. News & World Report 2h ago
EXCLUSIVE: 'He pulled me, naked and dripping from the shower to yell at me.' Ex-wife of Trump aide Rob Porter who's ...
Highly Cited Daily Mail Feb 7, 2018
Kellyanne Conway Says She Has 'No Reason Not to Believe' Rob Porter's Accusers
Featured Esquire.com 4h ago

DNA usually does.

‘A shocking disgrace’: Orrin Hatch’s hometown paper rips him to shreds for defending alleged wife abuser
The Salt Lake Tribune took aim at Utah Sen. Orrin Hatch (R) over the weekend after he sided with a White House staffer who was accused of domestically abusing two ex-wives.

More proof that leftwingers are fascists who believe people should be hung without a trial.
yes the Salt Lake city Tribune is a den of Liberals LOL

ABC World News Tonight Just Took on Trump’s Stunning Tweet about Due Process—and His Fans Are Furious

9It doesn't matter what a lying snowflake SJW like you believes unless you can prove it.

JFC that's the best you got? You could not even come up with a bbbbbbbut Obama or a bbbbbbbut Hillary? LMFAO, you are pathetic!
What I'm trying to tell you is that you lack the capacity to commit logic, but you're too fucking stupid to understand that.

DNA usually does.

The DNA didn't exonerate them, dumbfuck.

April 23, 2014 - WHAT YOU WON'T READ IN THE PAPERS ABOUT THE 'CENTRAL PARK FIVE'

I haven't said women automatically lie, you worthless piece of shit. However, plenty of them do. Your "logic" consists entirely of lying about what I said. That's ironic considering you're trying to claim that women never lie.

Here is some of the documentation, you lying douchebag:

Believe Her! The Woman Never Lies Myth

Where is your material on how many men lie about things like this? Or are you completely blind to male lying in these circumstances? Where do your "well-documented facts"?

Calling me a "lying douchebag" or "worthless piece of shit" does nothing but expose yourself and the quality of your character or lack thereof.

Forum List

Back