The Rodney Dangerfield Presidency

The source is your link.

"The Upshot’s elections model suggests that Hillary Clinton is favored to win the presidency, based on the latest state and national polls."

Did you not read it, dingbat? It's someone's interpretation of the polls, not the polls themselves. You really don't know what a prediciton model is? :21:

ProTip: Polls don't measure election result percentage odds, they measure public opinion. Fucking moron.

"The Upshot’s elections model suggests that Hillary Clinton is favored to win the presidency, based on the latest state and national polls."

But....but.....you said it wasn't from polls!!!!!

Next time, take off you shoe before you put your hoof in your mouth.

Oh, now we enter in the phase where you're proven wrong and then now your only defense is to pretend that's what you meant all along. Weak shit.

You might as well say the English alphabet and the novel For Whom the Bell Tolls are the exact same thing.

The polls were right, Clinton won the popular vote as that is what they measure, the prediction models were way, way off. Either you understand that or you're stupid, there's not much wiggle room here.

Let's review: some fool said "It's a prediction model which is not a poll. You really don't know that?"

And then that fool wrote: "...based on the latest state and national polls."

Oh, wait.....you're the fool!!!

Who are you.....Joe Biden????

Isn’t it time for you to move to The Villages, get a big straw hat, and a golf cart, old timer????

Prediction models are someone's interpretation of one or more polls they are not in of themselves a poll.

That you can't understand that simple concept and continue this to insinuate that polls aren't accurate or worse fake (unless it's Rasmussen but only on the few days Trump is ahead) is dishonest.

Now, simple question. What is the difference between a poll and a prediction model and what did your link to? I guarantee you are unable in one way or another to answer this very basic question.

"...interpretation of one or more polls they are not in of themselves a poll."

As I said, and you've just admitted.....based on polls.

Are you really this stupid?

If so, how do you find your way back, each day, to that refrigerator box you call home???

You said the polls were wrong and then as proof you didn't link to a poll. There is no poll that showed Clinton winning and then giving odds, that's not what polls do.

Figures you couldn't even answer a basic question, let's try again.

What is the difference between a poll and a prediction model?

As usual you're intellectually dishonest.

`

Trump supporters feel anger every time they are reminded of the gulf between conservatism and Trumpism. that anger is the pain of their souls trying to re-enter their bodies.

But....but.....you said it wasn't from polls!!!!!

Next time, take off you shoe before you put your hoof in your mouth.

Oh, now we enter in the phase where you're proven wrong and then now your only defense is to pretend that's what you meant all along. Weak shit.

You might as well say the English alphabet and the novel For Whom the Bell Tolls are the exact same thing.

The polls were right, Clinton won the popular vote as that is what they measure, the prediction models were way, way off. Either you understand that or you're stupid, there's not much wiggle room here.

Let's review: some fool said "It's a prediction model which is not a poll. You really don't know that?"

Isn’t it time for you to move to The Villages, get a big straw hat, and a golf cart, old timer????

Prediction models are someone's interpretation of one or more polls they are not in of themselves a poll.

That you can't understand that simple concept and continue this to insinuate that polls aren't accurate or worse fake (unless it's Rasmussen but only on the few days Trump is ahead) is dishonest.

Now, simple question. What is the difference between a poll and a prediction model and what did your link to? I guarantee you are unable in one way or another to answer this very basic question.

If so, how do you find your way back, each day, to that refrigerator box you call home???

You said the polls were wrong and then as proof you didn't link to a poll. There is no poll that showed Clinton winning and then giving odds, that's not what polls do.

`

You said it wasn't a poll, I said it was, now you've admitted it.

Why are you back....just leave the egg on your face....it's an improvement.

The good news about the hole you’re digging for yourself is that your grave is already halfway done!

Trump supporters feel anger every time they are reminded of the gulf between conservatism and Trumpism. that anger is the pain of their souls trying to re-enter their bodies.

Let's check...y'now, just to prove you're a moron:

“Trump Budget Cuts Size of Federal Government,
President Donald Trump’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2021 would reduce the size and reach of the federal bureaucracy significantly by shifting government responsibilities back to constitutional priorities and empowering state and local governments. These reforms, contained in the request Trump sent Monday morning to Congress, would put the budget on track to balance and represent a significant first step toward reducing spending and stabilizing the nation’s unsustainable debt.” Trump Budget Cuts Federal Government, but Bolder Reforms Needed

What could be more conservative than this?????

`

The good news about the hole you’re digging for yourself is that your grave is already halfway done!

No, a prediction model is someone's opinion about polls. They are not the same. What you are doing is like reading a review of Gone With the Wind and then telling everyone you saw the movie based on that review.

I will ask again.

What is the difference between a poll and a prediction model?

Are you too dumb to know the difference?

President Donald Trump’s proposed budget for fiscal year 2021 would reduce the size and reach of the federal bureaucracy significantly by shifting government responsibilities back to constitutional priorities and empowering state and local governments. These reforms, contained in the request Trump sent Monday morning to Congress, would put the budget on track to balance and represent a significant first step toward reducing spending and stabilizing the nation’s unsustainable debt.” Trump Budget Cuts Federal Government, but Bolder Reforms Needed

Deficits are going up.

`

No, a prediction model is someone's opinion about a polls. They are not the same. What you are doing is like reading a review of Gone With the Wind and then telling everyone you saw the movie based on that review.

"...a prediction model is someone's opinion about a polls (sic)."

Oh.....so it's based on polls.

Now, both hooves are in your mouth, dunce.

Perhaps you should familiarize yourself with the English language.

Deficits are going up.

Don't just change the subject and try to get away.....

...I'm having too much fun slapping you around.

Now....what were you saying about polls that aren't polls??????????

Right now you’re probably trying to brush something off your face….you didn’t realize it was the floor.

`

No, a prediction model is someone's opinion about a polls. They are not the same. What you are doing is like reading a review of Gone With the Wind and then telling everyone you saw the movie based on that review.

You're clearly an idiot. You implied polls gave Clinton a 90 or whatever percent chance of winning. Polls don't measure that and you're too damn dumb to know it.

we need to save America from the Trump-Dangerfield-Palin axis of idiocy, my friends!

Trump's folksy charm has become a furious whine, and the base of the GOP is following that tone!

`

You're clearly an idiot. You implied polls gave Clinton a 90 or whatever percent chance of winning. Polls don't measure that and you're too damn dumb to know it.

Remember when you wrote this, and I made you eat your words?

"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Barack Obama and Donald Trump are tied this year as the most admired man. It is Obama's 12th time in the top spot versus the first for Trump. Michelle Obama is the most admired woman for the second year in a row."

...and you denied it was based on a poll??.....

This:

Brutal, huh? Sorry you didn’t run with scissors when you had the chance?

Trump's folksy charm has become a furious whine, and the base of the GOP is following that tone!

So....you're just gonna ignore the fact that I smashed a custard pie in your ugly kisser?????

You must feel it's an improvement, huh?

No more comments about his not being a conservative presidency?

`

"WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Barack Obama and Donald Trump are tied this year as the most admired man. It is Obama's 12th time in the top spot versus the first for Trump. Michelle Obama is the most admired woman for the second year in a row."

I did? I'd very much like to see that, moron.

This:

Not really. I'm having a difficult time understanding why you are saying I wrote something that I didn't and then somehow tie it back to you still not knowing the difference between a prediction model and a poll. But I think that's your problem.:21:

Trump is the price America pays for too many years of partisan bickering

its also because America's forgotten working men rose up in a single, inchoate scream of rage at a government that provides them nothing but empty promises, bad trade deals, and government-subsidized carbs.

its also from a generation weaned on Talk Radio, FOX, Breitbart, and the comment section of a million Tea Party websites.

its also the sign of a merciless God testing us to the breaking point

its also the sign of a coming apocalypse to be followed by a rain of blood, seven years of darkness, and a plague of Pepe Frogs!

This:

Not really. I'm having a difficult time understanding why you are saying I wrote something that I didn't and then somehow tie it back to you still not knowing the difference between a prediction model and a poll. But I think that's your problem.:21:

This:

Forum List

Back