The Rodney Dangerfield Presidency

Watch me rip you a new one,

This is the CNN article, stating Obama did nothing for 6 months.

Started in April, your god waited until October 26th.

"Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October
26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."

This part?
Where does it say Obama, "Did Nothing for 6 months."
It doesn't.

But this part, (NOT in your edited post) shows what Obama actually did.

On April 26, 2009, the Secretary of Health and Human Services (the "Secretary") first declared a public health emergency under section 319 of the Public Health Service Act,42 U.S.C. 247d, in response to the 2009 H1N1 influenza virus. The Secretary has renewed that declaration twice, on July 24,2009, and October 1, 2009. In addition, by rapidly identifying the virus, implementing public health measures, providing guidance for health professionals and the general public, and developing an effective vaccine, we have taken proactive steps to reduce the impact of the pandemic and protect the health of our citizens. As a Nation, we have prepared at all levels of government, and as individuals and communities, taking unprecedented steps to counter the emerging pandemic. Nevertheless, the 2009 H1N1 pandemic continues to evolve. The rates of illness continue to rise rapidly within many communities across the Nation, and the potential exists for the pandemic to overburden health care resources in some localities. Thus, in recognition of the continuing progression of the pandemic, and in further preparation as a Nation, we are taking additional steps to facilitate our response.

Just because you delete or omit it from your FAKE news, doesn't mean that Obama actually "Did Nothing."
You keep clowning.

One of my many gifts is...….distorting the TRUTH.
FIFY.

So I get it, you are totally hung up on the Phrase "National Emergency"

I already posted that I agree Obama didn't declare it a "National Emergency" Post #103.

Not declaring it a "National Emergency" doesn't equate to doing NOTHING. Does it?

Got a calendar???

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April,....

Obama declares H1N1 emergency
October
26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT"

CNN provided this......use a calculator......

I just exposed why your fellow blob gets zero respect... he deserves no respect since he takes no responsibility for his shortcomings you grotesque bitch

Speaking of 'grotesque'.... why have you never taken me up on the offer to compare our two pictures?

The only way we could see a picture of your fat ass is if we download Google Earth.

My pic is right in the avi....and I've had several on the board.

For some reason....you haven't.

Perhaps we should consider your refusal a public service.....children seeing it and all.......

Now.....what was that about 'grotesque'?????

You are a grotesque bitch not because you weigh a metric ton but because you are a fucking idiot by the most generous of measures

One of my many gifts is forcing vulgarity from those who recoil at the truths I post.

Now, should I make you roll over?? Sit up????

Dogie treat?????

One of my gifts is pointing out how lonely people like yourself crave attention so much that they come back time and again to make fools of themselves. Seriously Jumbo...are you that pathetic? Of course you are. As for your blob...he gets the respect he deserves...none.

He don't get no respect.

Because of Trump's quick actions America hasn't suffered the contagion to the extent that other nations have....but look at how the media handles it.

Which brings to mind this essay of tribute to the one they called god, Jesus and the messiah....

October 26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT
Washington (CNN) -- President Obama has declared a national emergency to deal with the "rapid increase in illness" from the H1N1 influenza virus."
Obama declares H1N1 emergency - CNN.com

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

Imagine if Hussein Obama was Paul Revere....we'd be wearing tri-corner hats.

Jumbo-

He doesn’t deserve any respect. Here is what your fellow blob said in 2013:

View attachment 312475

Now he isn’t taking responsibility for anything.

View attachment 312581

I really liked this quote from Trump.....reflects our Founders.

"Trump urges nation to pray to God for 'protection and strength'"
Trump urges nation to pray to God for ‘protection and strength’

"7 things to pray for on President Trump’s declared National Day of Prayer
Those who do not have faith (and even some who do) have been ridiculing the President and those who adhere to Judeo-Christian faiths ever since he announced on Friday that we should pray because we are a nation that “has looked to God for protection and strength in times like these.”

He is absolutely correct on both major points. We have historically been a nation that has turned to God to help us through our troubles and it can be an effective way to fight not only the coronavirus, but also the despair that has been flooding over people as a result of the pandemic’s rise."

7 things to pray for on President Trump’s declared National Day of Prayer

This is a tradition that puts Trump far more intune with the nation's history than Hussein.....

Got a calendar???

October

This isn’t the flu, ignorant twit.

this is all Donald’s. He’s a moron who is a fail. Just like the psychotics who worship him

And he gets no respect because he doesn’t deserve any

poor ignorant baby. I guess if you actually worked, and weren’t uninformed and stupid, you might be more concerned.

Got a calendar???

October

This isn’t the flu, ignorant twit.

this is all Donald’s. He’s a moron who is a fail. Just like the psychotics who worship him

And he gets no respect because he doesn’t deserve any

poor ignorant baby. I guess if you actually worked, and weren’t uninformed and stupid, you might be more concerned.

Because of Trump's quick actions America hasn't suffered the contagion to the extent that other nations have....but look at how the media handles it.

Which brings to mind this essay of tribute to the one they called god, Jesus and the messiah....

October 26, 2009 8:47 a.m. EDT

It isn't until paragraph 10 that this is noted:

"Since the H1N1 flu pandemic began in April, millions of people in the United States have been infected, at least 20,000 have been hospitalized and more than 1,000 have died, said Dr. Thomas Frieden, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

Who confronted the epidemic immediately....Trump or Obama?

Right....Trump.

Hussein took 6 months and 1,000 American lives.

Right....Trump.

Repeat the lies enough times.
11 Days, not 6 months.

Trump Fired the Pandemic Team in 2018. Not good. Not good at all.

So, who acted immediately, President Obama. 11 days.

Right....Trump.

Repeat the lies enough times.
11 Days, not 6 months.

Trump Fired the Pandemic Team in 2018. Not good. Not good at all.

So, who acted immediately, President Obama. 11 days.

More????

You need more?????

"On June 11, 2009, the World Health Organization (WHO) officially declared that the 2009 H1N1 virus had reached pandemic status, or Pandemic Alert Phase 6.1 U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Director Thomas Frieden noted at a June 11, 2009, press conference that the declaration of a pandemic does not indicate a change in severity of the 2009 H1N1 virus, but rather describes what health officials have observed for several weeks—that transmission of the virus is occurring across the globe.2
A Closer Look at WHO Pandemic Declaration | June 11, 2009 | CBN

October 26, 2009
8:47 a.m. EDT

Boy.....that Hussein....he was right on top of things, huh????

Didn't waste a minute......he got right to it, five months later.

Must have been busy seeing exactly how he could best guarantee nuclear weapons to 7th century barbarians.

Forum List

Back