Zone1 The Roma Gypsies are spiritual children of Abraham too

I heard that theory a couple of decades ago. Didn't look into it more because it isn't important to me, but a little interesting.

I heard that theory a couple of decades ago. Didn't look into it more because it isn't important to me, but a little interesting.
In the faith of the Roma. So in the original belief of the Roma there is only one God, Devla, and a devil or something, and it is more like Zoroastrians, in India ALL WERE NEVER Hindus or the same religion, there can also be Hindus who only believe in one God, or to a certain shape. I think the Roma have always believed in only one God.

There are even Jews in India, Indian Jews. The Roma also definitely have genes from India but also from the Middle East, and apart from the genes, it is impossible to know exactly what original beliefs they had, since there are so many. The traditions of the Roma are monotheistic rather than polytheistic.

In this video he prays to God "Devla" he says and then he dances.

But ,So What , if they are , Morticia?
And , So What , if they are not ?

You should get on your Nazi SS uniform quick to support the new Nazi power of Israel .

How ironic to have Israeli authorites show us their Nazi pedigree .

You should be further along in your voyage of self discovery, check your rudder. Also stay out of the tattoo joints, no need to look like a desk in detention anymore, it hides your true self.

Forum List

Back