The Roman Catholic Church never Excommunicate their hitler

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC

• Hitler’s mother was a Roman Catholic and raised young Adolf to be one too. In 1941, Adolf Hitler told Gerhard Engel, one of his generals, that “I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so” (John Toland [Pulitzer Prize winner], Adolf Hitler, New York: Anchor Publishing, 1992, p.507).

So why wasn't Hitler excommunicated? And, why wasn’t Mein Kampf put on the Index of the Catholic Church's Forbidden Books?

Aren't you supposed to be judged before God?
Supposedly he got his comeuppance after he died.

• Hitler’s mother was a Roman Catholic and raised young Adolf to be one too. In 1941, Adolf Hitler told Gerhard Engel, one of his generals, that “I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so” (John Toland [Pulitzer Prize winner], Adolf Hitler, New York: Anchor Publishing, 1992, p.507).

So why wasn't Hitler excommunicated? And, why wasn’t Mein Kampf put on the Index of the Catholic Church's Forbidden Books?

After leaving school, Hitler seldom went to church. He had long ceased to be a practicing Catholic.

The Catholic Church does not publicly excommunicate people over politics, but over heresy. Public excommunications have to do with people who claim to be Catholics who are teaching heresies, while claiming the heresy(s) is Catholic teaching. Hitler wasn't a Catholic; he wasn't teaching heresy. He was a politician on a political crusade, not a religious crusade.

Catholics place themselves in a state of excommunication when they do not follow Church teachings. Hitler was not following Church teachings, and had he been a practicing Catholic, he would have been in a state of excommunication. No longer being a part of the Church community, there was no community from which to to excommunicate himself.

Mein Kampf is the best way to gain insight into the evolution of a monster.

Anyone who can murder women and children is a monster.

If you have not read it you really should.

It is a classic and will be studied throughout history.

Jews don't seem to like it much because it badmouths them a lot.

I would love to see an historical research follow-up to Adolf's many claims about Jews.

Inasmuch as there has not been one written, I am guessing this is a taboo subject among Jews.

Just saying.

• Banned
guno, please explain why the Jews are allowed to do what they do to the Palestinians.
why did not your kiddy fiddler church not excommunicate your hitler

I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so”

[Adolph Hitler, to Gen. Gerhard Engel, 1941]

Last edited:
guno, please explain why the Jews are allowed to do what they do to the Palestinians.

NAMBLA is part of the LGBT movement, so you support them do you not? So you have no problem with pedophilia, correct?

• Banned
hitler and the dead goyim's god on two sticks

VATICAN%2BNWO%2BHitler%2BGOALS%2B1.jpg

guno, read the Old Testament, you Jews were committing genocide before the word was invented.

“Catholics and Protestants are fighting with one another… while the
enemy of Aryan humanity and all Christendom is laughing up his sleeve.”

[Adolph Hitler, _Mein Kampf_, pp.309]

I wonder who he was talking about, and now they have Christians fighting Muslims.

"Pius XII? This is the only man who always disagreed and never obeyed." Adolf Hitler, 1944.

Pius XII. (Eugenio Pacelli) said about Adolf Hitler in 1929:

"Ich müsste mich sehr, sehr täuschen, wenn dies hier ein gutes Ende nehmen sollte. Dieser Mensch ist völlig von sich selbst besessen, alles, was ihm nicht dient, verwirft er, was er sagt und schreibt, trägt den Stempel seiner Selbstsucht, dieser Mensch geht über Leichen und tritt nieder, was ihm im Weg ist - ich kann nur nicht begreifen, dass selbst so viele von den Besten in Deutschland dies nicht sehen, oder wenigstens aus dem, was er schreibt und sagt, eine Lehre zu ziehen - wer von all diesen hat überhaupt das haarsträubende Buch »Mein Kampf« gelesen?"

I hope someone is able to find the english equivalent. It was by the way for everyone in Germany under Hitler clear that the Nazis had less than nothing to do with Christians. In the area where I live about 50% of all priests of the catholic church were for a shorter or longer time in prison or in a concentration camp. In the concentration camp Dachau was the greatest session of catholic priests the world ever had seen up to this days. The Nazis had in general in the catholic regions of Germany and in Berlin the lowest popularity - what was also in this regions a high popularity - but not as high as in other regions.

Last edited:

"Pius XII? This is the only man who always disagreed and never obeyed." Adolf Hitler, 1944.

Pius XII (Mr. Pacelli) said about Adolf Hitler in 1929:

"Ich müsste mich sehr, sehr täuschen, wenn dies hier ein gutes Ende nehmen sollte. Dieser Mensch ist völlig von sich selbst besessen, alles, was ihm nicht dient, verwirft er, was er sagt und schreibt, trägt den Stempel seiner Selbstsucht, dieser Mensch geht über Leichen und tritt nieder, was ihm im Weg ist - ich kann nur nicht begreifen, dass selbst so viele von den Besten in Deutschland dies nicht sehen, oder wenigstens aus dem, was er schreibt und sagt, eine Lehre zu ziehen - wer von all diesen hat überhaupt das haarsträubende Buch »Mein Kampf« gelesen?"

I hope someone is able to find the english equivalent. It was by the way for everyone in Germany under Hitler clear that the Nazis had less than nothing to do with Christians.

Essentially the Pope was lamenting Adolf's rise and his arrogance, and expressing surprise that none of even the brightest of the Germans could not see through Adolf.

Also, I have asked you two questions guno, and you have not answered either.

1) Why do you think God gave Jews permission to boot the Palestinians out of their homeland?

2) Given your support of the LGBT agenda and NAMBLA, isn't your criticism of the Catholic Church sex scandal a bit hypocritical?

3) Given that Jews committed genocide repeatedly during Old Testament times, why do we care about the Holocaust?

hitler and the dead goyim's god on two sticks

VATICAN%2BNWO%2BHitler%2BGOALS%2B1.jpg

and what is that??

Hitler September 1934 with his own "bishop of the empire" (="Reichsbischof") Ludwig Müller, the head of the organisation "German Christians" - an organisation of the Nazis. This "Christians" tried to eliminate the Old Testament, said Jesus was the son of a german soldier who served in the roman army and he fought with a sword in his hands against all Jews like a german warrior of the past fought for a bottle of beer against the own dragon - ah sorry: wife.

The protestants in Germany answered on this tryings with the foundation of the "Bekennende Kirche", which spoke a ban against the Organisation 'German Christians' (="Deutsche Christen"). The most famous member of this church was Dietrich Bonhoefer - who was later executed from the Nazis.

Last edited:
3) Given that Jews committed genocide repeatedly during Old Testament times, why do we care about the Holocaust?

As far as I can see you like to eliminate the Old Testament out of the christian religion. Who is Jesus, the unloved Jew, for you? The son of an american soldier in the roman army? And who is your pope? Lefebvre?

Forum List

Back