The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

Only a bunch of damned fools would let themselves be distracted by tax return nonsense.

Thread isn't about the tax returns. It's about the missing minutes of the 'secret' tape of Romney speaking. I find what he said during that missing time to be quite interesting - and I am not surprised that the left would prefer no one know what he said.

You want to hear some good stuff on auditing the Fed, check out this thread. there are some very good arguments from the left and right.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5711571-post1.html

Did you just fucking cite yourself?

Fuck off and work on your GED, peckerwood.

I don't expect you to look at it, it's above your limited mental capacity.

Well, I did like this post:

The Fed is already audited.

What those who want to "audit the Fed" really want is to audit the decisions of the FOMC. This is a terrible idea because it will increase political interference in monetary policy. Why in God's name do we want Congress meddling in the Fed's affairs?

you're either a full retard or a liar....

your second quote clearly shows lakhota brought up audits first. i merely inquired about obama's audit AFTER lackiota said romney should be audited.

LMAO

what a fool

Oh. I missed that. :redface:

Still, you're mucho estupido. :clap2:

lmao...you make this huge post, with many quote links and you come to the conclusion that i first brought up audits....i prove you're wrong, you admit it

and i'm estupido?

:lol:

denial is not a river

You still brought up Obama audits like 4 times, and you were surprised when I said you were beating a drum?

So, you're saying that - even though he didn't know he was being taped - and did not know the comments would become public... he was bullshitting? Is that your actual opinion? Because, if it is, it's laughable.

No, that's not what I'm saying. Politicians promise a lot when they are running, some of it they might actually believe....until they get into office and the realities of the job hits them.

I'm also a Libertarian who doesn't believe that auditing the Fed will accomplish anything. Eliminating the Fed, that's a different animal altogether.

Libertarian my ass. You suck so much GOP cock that Barney Frank is changing parties.

You are laboring under the misconception that I care what you think.

What do you think a fed audit would turn up?

If we knew that we wouldn't have to audit them. Can you think of any reason an institution that fancies itself as the gatekeeper of our economy shouldn't be audited and subject to some type of oversight?

Uh who's doing the oversight? We already know the balance sheet.

Do you want some knuckle-dragger you elected from your district breathing down Ben Bernanke's neck? Most of the dumbasses in Congress can't even tell you the basics of how the Gold Standard functioned.

Oh. I missed that. :redface:

Still, you're mucho estupido. :clap2:

lmao...you make this huge post, with many quote links and you come to the conclusion that i first brought up audits....i prove you're wrong, you admit it

and i'm estupido?

denial is not a river

You still brought up Obama audits like 4 times, and you were surprised when I said you were beating a drum?

my bad for trying to get lakhota to understand what an audit is and to stop being a hack.

btw....all times were in response to the 'romney should be audited' mantra that you have completely ignored. i'm beating a drum responding to the mantra about romney being audited.....

now that is funny.

and i'm estupido?

denial is not a river

my bad for trying to get lakhota to understand what an audit is and to stop being a hack.

btw....all times were in response to the 'romney should be audited' mantra that you have completely ignored. i'm beating a drum responding to the mantra about romney being audited.....

now that is funny.
Heck, I don't know what the fuck an audit is, beyond investigating numbers and shit. :redface:

and i'm estupido?

denial is not a river

now that is funny.

I have performed many "official" audits.

now that is funny.
Heck, I don't know what the fuck an audit is, beyond investigating numbers and shit. :redface:

an audit of tax returns is where the IRS audits you. you can have an independent private firm audit you, but generally an audit is where the IRS conducts an exhaustive background of your tax claims. they pore over receipts etc.....

it is not a fun process and is completely different than merely releasing your tax returns. i could release my tax returns and that still would not be an audit by anyone. dumbass lakhota thinks that the american people can audit romney by him simply releasing his tax returns. they can't, unless they can access all his accounts, receipts etc...

conclusion:

lactose is an frackin moron of epic proportions

now that is funny.

I have performed many "official" audits.

Of what? Your tribe's liquor cabinet?

my good lord you are fracking stupid. that is not an audit. he could have made up all the returns, you wouldn't know unless he was audited.

get a clue hack.
Audited by whom Yurt? the IRS?

Did all previous presidents have their returns audited and if they didn't does that mean they too could have put anything out there in the public that was not true as well? so what's your complaint?

there is no complaint. i'm merely pointing out that an audit and a release of tax returns are not the same thing. the posters i'm responding to think they are the same thing. an audit is done by the IRS.

do you?

i don't recall any past president being audited.
yes, that's true, they are not audited by the IRS as with most all American's returns, but you do sign it, verifying it is true to the best of your knowledge and that also means what Romney has put out has not been audited either...but he has signed the return, verifying that it is honest and true and legal to the best of his knowledge and ability.

Did all previous presidents have their returns audited and if they didn't does that mean they too could have put anything out there in the public that was not true as well? so what's your complaint?

there is no complaint. i'm merely pointing out that an audit and a release of tax returns are not the same thing. the posters i'm responding to think they are the same thing. an audit is done by the IRS.

do you?

yes, that's true, they are not audited by the IRS as with most all American's returns, but you do sign it, verifying it is true to the best of your knowledge and that also means what Romney has put out has not been audited either...but he has signed the return, verifying that it is honest and true and legal to the best of his knowledge and ability.

And usually prepared and verified by professional accountants.

do you?

actually, most american's are not audited. the percentage is quite small.

do you?

actually, most american's are not audited. the percentage is quite small.
yep!

Only a bunch of damned fools would let themselves be distracted by tax return nonsense.

Thread isn't about the tax returns. It's about the missing minutes of the 'secret' tape of Romney speaking. I find what he said during that missing time to be quite interesting - and I am not surprised that the left would prefer no one know what he said.

Funny, I'm the "left" and I don't care a whit. In fact, I think it would be great for Mittens to audit the Fed. Good job for him since he won't be President.

He should show us his taxes first though.

Forum List

Back