The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

What I'd realllllllllllllly like to know is, did Mitt get naked and perform sex acts in the pool after dinner?

He was awfully relaxed in his own element...the filthy rich. Anything is possible.

I think we should let Mittens audit the Fed...after he releases his tax returns.

Actually, it will give him something to do after he loses the election.
If only I could rep you more than once. :lol:

OK. So this turned out to be a lame drama fest. If there were a link in the OP, this probably wouldn't have gotten more than 20 replies. Still, California Girl want to educate us all. :lmao:

Why? Obama releases his tax returns.

so? why do you want to audit romney and not obama?

He just told you. Is this intentional obtuseness or something else? The President, like Romney's own father, has released 12 years...Willard, 2.

so what? why not call for romney to release his returns instead of an audit? if you want romney audited and not obama you're a hack.

No link but what he said about the fed... the left really don't want people to hear that.

OK, what did he say about the fed? Why do you think this would interest libertarians?

I think you should research it for yourself. Find the unedited tape and hear what he said about the Fed, Russia and China. Interesting stuff... and definitely not something that the ObamaNation want Americans to know.
Certainly Fox could put it out there or clear channel radio where "the people" could hear it....and all the blogs...and Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck etc etc etc....so that it makes the main stream news that you all loathe? Is the right wing propaganda machine now broken....shoot, you got WND and CNS and the Washington times news as well to get the ball rolling on hearing what you want put out there? Take charge and do it....make it happen....you all seemed to get a thousand posts and threads and blogs out there on the ambassador being sodomized and that wasn't even true.....so what's the whining about CG?

Last edited:
so? why do you want to audit romney and not obama?

There isn't much left to audit on Obama's personal finances.

Why doesn't Mittens release half of the number of tax returns his father did? :eusa_whistle:

obama has not been audited on anything. care to try again?

You poor dumbass. All of his tax returns have been made public - and you can bet your stupid ass that NaziCons have carefully audited all of them.

There isn't much left to audit on Obama's personal finances.

Why doesn't Mittens release half of the number of tax returns his father did? :eusa_whistle:

You poor dumbass. All of his tax returns have been made public - and you can bet your stupid ass that NaziCons have carefully audited all of them.

my good lord you are fracking stupid. that is not an audit. he could have made up all the returns, you wouldn't know unless he was audited.

get a clue hack.

my good lord you are fracking stupid. that is not an audit. he could have made up all the returns, you wouldn't know unless he was audited.

get a clue hack.

They are certified and sworn to be true.

get a clue hack.
Audited by whom Yurt? the IRS?

Did all previous presidents have their returns audited and if they didn't does that mean they too could have put anything out there in the public that was not true as well? so what's your complaint?

get a clue hack.
Audited by whom Yurt? the IRS?

Did all previous presidents have their returns audited and if they didn't does that mean they too could have put anything out there in the public that was not true as well? so what's your complaint?

there is no complaint. i'm merely pointing out that an audit and a release of tax returns are not the same thing. the posters i'm responding to think they are the same thing. an audit is done by the IRS.

do you?

i don't recall any past president being audited.

Forum List

Back