The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

Then this thread was pointless. No, we haven't heard it, and apparently we can't find it either so how are we supposed to comment?

This thread is a complete LIE according to Mother Jones' David Corn who broke the story.

Corn on "The Kudlow Report": The Supposedly "Missing" 2 Minutes of the Romney Video | Mother Jones

:lol::lol::lol: MaJones - that bastion of honesty? Seriously? They fucking edited the tape... of course, they're gonna call it a 'lie'.

This is why you're an idiot.

:lol::lol::lol: No source at all - that bastion of honesty? Seriously? They [nothing is here because THERE IS NO FUCKING SOURCE].

No, it isn't. During the missing couple of minutes, Romney talks about the fed, Russia and China. And I think people should find those minutes and listen to it. The source I have I can't link to... but people should hear it.

Then this thread was pointless. No, we haven't heard it, and apparently we can't find it either so how are we supposed to comment?

You must have faith in Mitt's plan.

Pass.

No, it isn't. During the missing couple of minutes, Romney talks about the fed, Russia and China. And I think people should find those minutes and listen to it. The source I have I can't link to... but people should hear it.

This thread is a complete LIE according to Mother Jones' David Corn who broke the story.

Corn on "The Kudlow Report": The Supposedly "Missing" 2 Minutes of the Romney Video | Mother Jones

I really don't care what somebody says the missing 2 minutes are unless they can show us the missing 2 minutes and prove it.

This would be AWESOME if I even had the slightest amount of trust in Romney, but I don't.

You have a source you can't link to? Are you kidding me?

ROFLMAO. It's a secret link, folks. If she provided it, she'd have to kill you. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: MaJones - that bastion of honesty? Seriously? They fucking edited the tape... of course, they're gonna call it a 'lie'.

Okay, sicko, give us a source - any source - that claims to HAVE the missing tape minute(s). Since Mother Jones broke the story, who would be a better source - than the source?

Opinion, not fact.

I don't know what WND is.

The recorder was on... and what he said should make the blood of any intelligent American run cold. Maybe there aren't as many intelligent Americans - at least on USMB - as I had hoped.

Worldnetdaily. The idea that you don't know what wnd is but heard this audio is funny....
anyone with half a brain in politics knows what wnd is.

I guess you don't have even half a brain.

Why don't you just put up or shut up? You are just now laughable and within the likes of freedombecki and stepth as messagebaord jokes.

I don't know the site... it certainly isn't where i heard it. I don't do hack sites - right or left.... it's not like I've never said this before... I try to avoid bullshit from either side. I prefer to find out for myself, and encourage others to do likewise.

But for a joke of a poster to call anyone else a joke... that's a funny joke. Hack.
Blah blah blah.....one should know whatbare hack sites and whatbare not for personal knowledge.

It is laughable you avoid bullshit...its all you post...

The missing 2 minutes was Mitt talking about how he would like to get in Palin's pants.

At this point that is just as credible as anything else so far.

Opinion, not fact.

Which bit is 'opinion'? That MaJ is a left wing hack site.... no, that's fact. That they edited the tape... well, they claim - conveniently - that the recording was switched off.... yea, it could pass as 'opinion' that it's edited... but they called it 'edited'.... before they 'edited' their 'edited' comment. :lol:

http://www.glennbeck.com/publish/uploads/2012/09/ROMNEY-SECRET-TAPE-FED.mp3

Shoot the source, but that's the same that I got... just not from Beck.... but the content is the point.

Ok. So we have Mitt Romney saying that the Fed creates money out of thin air, and that's a bad thing. So what does he plan to do about it as President? He's tentatively endorsed an audit of the Fed, and he's said he'll replace Bernanke, but what's he going to actually do about it?

Last edited:

Shoot the source, but that's the same that I got... just not from Beck.... but the content is the point.

Lol so you whine about sources and then use beck....what a twit.

That's my point... whatever source I give, someone is gonna bitch about it. Hence, i prefer people to find their own... but that intelligence flies gently and far over your little head.

Ok. So we have Mitt Romney saying that the Fed creates money out of thin air, and that's a bad thing. So what does he plan to do about it as President? He's tentatively endorsed an audit of the Fed, and he's said he'll replace Bernanke, but what's he going to actually do about it?

Was that post support for bailouts? I can't keep him positions straight....

Forum List

Back