The Romney Tapes - the Missing 2 Minutes: Libertarians...

You poor dumbass. All of his tax returns have been made public - and you can bet your stupid ass that NaziCons have carefully audited all of them.

my good lord you are fracking stupid. that is not an audit. he could have made up all the returns, you wouldn't know unless he was audited.

get a clue hack.

They are certified and sworn to be true.

see care....he thinks that is the same as an audit. it isn't.

he is a dumb bunny.

my good lord you are fracking stupid. that is not an audit. he could have made up all the returns, you wouldn't know unless he was audited.

get a clue hack.
Audited by whom Yurt? the IRS?

Did all previous presidents have their returns audited and if they didn't does that mean they too could have put anything out there in the public that was not true as well? so what's your complaint?

there is no complaint. i'm merely pointing out that an audit and a release of tax returns are not the same thing. the posters i'm responding to think they are the same thing. an audit is done by the IRS.

do you?

i don't recall any past president being audited.

So. Why are you banging the audit drum?

Personally, I'm not calling for audits of anyone, except for maybe the fed so people will shut the fuck up.

I just want mittens to release some more tax returns, just like politicians did in the good ol' days I've been told about.

Audited by whom Yurt? the IRS?

Did all previous presidents have their returns audited and if they didn't does that mean they too could have put anything out there in the public that was not true as well? so what's your complaint?

there is no complaint. i'm merely pointing out that an audit and a release of tax returns are not the same thing. the posters i'm responding to think they are the same thing. an audit is done by the IRS.

do you?

i don't recall any past president being audited.

So. Why are you banging the audit drum?

Personally, I'm not calling for audits of anyone, except for maybe the fed so people will shut the fuck up.

I just want mittens to release some more tax returns, just like politicians did in the good ol' days I've been told about.

did i call for anyone to be audited?

try following the thread before making dumb statements. thanks.

Question of the libertarians... have you heard what Romney said about the Fed?

I know now why MaJones cut that shit... they really don't want Americans hearing that.

Assuming you have heard it, do you now still believe that Romney is some liberal in sheep's clothing? I would have thought you'd be cheering him on.
A candidate on the campaign trail, feeding a receptive audience what they want to hear.
It is along the lines of the kind of stuff I'd expect him to tell the folks from National Right to Life in a cozy format. Forgotten as soon as his ass passed through the door on the way out.
no-sale-1.jpg

I no more believe Windsock Mitt on this than I would if Obamarrhoid had said it.

Last edited:

I think we should let Mittens audit the Fed...after he releases his tax returns.

Actually, it will give him something to do after he loses the election.

I agree. Mitt's audit should come first.

what about obama's audit?

Why? Obama releases his tax returns.

so? why do you want to audit romney and not obama?

obama has not been audited on anything. care to try again?

You poor dumbass. All of his tax returns have been made public - and you can bet your stupid ass that NaziCons have carefully audited all of them.

get a clue hack.

Well, fuck me senseless! Why did I ever bring up audits? :eusa_whistle:

You were the one who first brought up personally auditing the candidates, dumbass. :clap2:

get a clue hack.

You were the one who first brought up personally auditing the candidates, dumbass. :clap2:

Thank you. I wasn't going to waste my time on that dumbass.

get a clue hack.

you're either a full retard or a liar....

your second quote clearly shows lakhota brought up audits first. i merely inquired about obama's audit AFTER lackiota said romney should be audited.

LMAO

what a fool

Romney needs to release his tax returns so American voters can audit them.

1. Romney has released 9 financial disclosures since 2002. 3 Federal (2007, 2011 and 2012) and 6 from Massachusetts (2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006 and 2007).

2. On his site, he posts a letter from PWC giving an overview of his tax returns covering the period 1999-2009.

3. In 2011, he paid $1,935,708 taxes on $13,689,951 which is - for the most part - investment income.

4. The Romney's donated over $4m to charity. That's 29.4% of his income. His church requires 10% - so Romney has given over double the amount required by his religion.

5. Harry Reid lies. The notarized letter from PWC proves that. Reid has not released his returns. Nor has Pelosi, nor has Debbit Wasserman.

6. Romney's tax rate is about the same as Obama's.

7. Romney's 'off shore' accounts are not 'off shore accounts'. They are investment accounts outside the US but are taxed in the same way as those held in the US. Each is registered with the IRS, income is reported to the IRS and taxed, just like domestic accounts.

All of the above is verifiable - by independent sources - including PWC LLP. (That's Price Waterhouse Cooper for the terminally stupid.)

what....lakhota agrees that i first brought up audits?

you're not only a hack, you'r a liar. your post is linked above.

your second quote clearly shows lakhota brought up audits first. i merely inquired about obama's audit AFTER lackiota said romney should be audited.

LMAO

what a fool

Oh. I missed that. :redface:

Still, you're mucho estupido. :clap2:

The man is a professional politician he lies for a living.Nothing that comes out of that horses asses mouth would I believe. That goes the same for Obama.

LMAO

what a fool

Oh. I missed that. :redface:

Still, you're mucho estupido. :clap2:

lmao...you make this huge post, with many quote links and you come to the conclusion that i first brought up audits....i prove you're wrong, you admit it

and i'm estupido?

:lol:

denial is not a river

Forum List

Back