The Royal Road To Heaven

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I love what Teresa of Avila said about prayer.. she told her nuns to pray without ceasing.... she also said this: Whether we like it or not, we must all journey toward this fount, even though in different ways, Well, believe me; and don't let anyone deceive you by showing you a different road other than that of prayer. - St. Teresa of Avila

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS LIKE............

Parable of the Pearl of Great Price

Again, the Kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it. - Matthew 13:45, 46

Last edited:

Parable of the Net

Again, the Kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind, drew into shore and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels but cast the bad away. So shall it be at the end of the world, the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just. And there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. - Mathew 13:47 - 50

Parable of the Hidden Treasure

Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof, goeth and selleth all that he hath and buyeth that field. - Matthew 13:44

This is a wonderful message from Teresa of Avila:

She says: Do not be frightened by the many things you need to consider in order to begin this divine journey which is the royal road to heaven. A great treasure is gained in traveling this road,, no wonder we have to pay what seems to us a high price.

The time will come when you will understand how trifling everything is next to so precious a reward. Now to those who want to journey on this road and continue until they reach the end, which is to drink from this water of life. ( are you getting the picture Avila was born again? Yes, the greatest saints were the greatest lovers of Jesus Christ - it is true - their love was the key that unlocked heavens door - these were John 3:16 saints )

Again, Avila says: I say that how they are to begin is very important - in fact, all important. They must have a great and very resolute determination to persevere until reaching the end come what may, whatever work is involved, whatever criticism arises, whether they die on the road or even if they don't have courage for the trials that are met or if the whole world collapses. You will hear persons frequently making objections: "there are dangers", so and so went astray by such means, another who prayed a great deal fell away, "it's not for women", for they will be susceptible to illusions, "It's better they stick to their sewing"..

Avila wrote these words, folks! Did this woman of God have some opposition to her instructions on prayer?! You bet she did! Satan has always been alive and well inside the church trying to prevent those who would dare to live holy in front of men and devils - from a life of prayer! Oh! St. Avila is not alone - this has been the story from the very beginning... Jesus said, the wheat and the tares shall grow together - where else would that be but inside the churches? Still this woman of God prevailed in her prayer life and tells the nuns under her instruction - do not listen to them! LISTEN TO ME! What a good lesson she gives on the matter of prayer.

She says: Should anyone tell you that prayer is dangerous consider him the real danger and run from him. Don't forget this counsel, for perhaps you will need it. There will be a danger in not having humility and the other virtues, But that is the way of prayer by a way of danger - God would never will that. It seems the devil has invented these fears.

And now we see how blind the world is, for they fail to consider the many thousands who have fallen into heresies, and great evils because they didn't practice prayer but engaged in distractions. Those who take this reasoning as a refuge in order to free themselves should be on their guard, for they are running away from good in order to free themselves from evil. Never have I seen such wicked contrivance, it really seems to come from the devil.

Therefore, Sisters, give up these fears, never pay attention in like matters to the opinion of the crowd. Behold, these are not the times to believe everyone, believe only those you see walking in conformity to Jesus Christ's life.

Leave aside, as I said, your fears - where there is no reason for fear. If someone should raise these fears to you, humbly explain the path to him. Tell him you have a rule that commands you to pray unceasing - for that's what commands us - and that you must keep. - Teresa of Avila - Early Saint of the Roman Catholic Church -

Amen, Sister! Amen! I love how Avila always held fast to the Word of God. This saint of God would never dare deny Jesus Christ! Ever! She didn't believe anyone could gain heaven without a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, without repentance, salvation, living a life holy unto the Lord and obeying the scriptures such as praying without ceasing.... Avila faced much opposition even from those within the Roman Catholic Church - she was living in a time of great persecution of the saints and one close to her - John of the Cross was imprisoned in a dungeon for his life of full surrender to Christ which threatened some... The sons of Cain and the sons of Abel have always dwelled under the same roof throughout church history and today is no different. Soon the angels will separate the wheat from the tares and the wheat shall be bundled up and put in the barn and the tares shall be bundled up and burned. I know Avila is in heaven. Her heart was consumed by her love for Jesus. It isn't about title or what church you are in - it is about "relationship".

Last edited:
From another prayer warrior:

FF Bosworth on the matter of prayer:

In Christ, the True Vine, there is all life for our souls, and bodies that we need, but how are we to possess and enjoy this except by our union with the Vine. - FF Bosworth

And another:

God waits to give His blessing to the soldiers who stand their ground, and who, when blessings come, are there to claim it. - A. B. Simpson

Beloved, have you been trifling with God in this matter of prayer and defrauding yourself of the blessings which you have already suffered so much? May the Lord set your face like flint, and fix your feet on the rock and stay your soul upon God! - A.B. Simpson

And another one.......

If you people want healing by the power of God, it means your lives have to be filled with God. Will it last? Get Jesus on board, and it will last forever. You cannot keep yourself. No man is capable of standing against the schemes of the Devil by himself.

But when you get Jesus in you, you are equal to a million devils. ( Greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world - is his point ) Not only must our lives be swept clean and put in order, but we must see that the power of God comes to inhabit us. No one is safe without Christ, but the weak man is capable if he is in Christ Jesus.

Are you willing to surrender your life to God tonight so that Satan will have no dominion over you? In the name of Jesus, I ask you.
- Smith Wigglesworth

Last edited:
Prayer is actually faith claiming and taking hold of its natural, immeasurable inheritance. - E.M. Bounds

How utterly different a man is before he gets a Pentacostal baptism and after he gets it. The man who could not stand for questioning of a servant-maid before he got this power, dared to be crucified after he got it. - Catherine Booth

Faith and calm go together, if you believe, you will rest. If you will simply cast yourself upon your God,, surrendering absolutely to His will, you will have mercy, joy and light. - Charles Spurgeon

We are living in very strange days. Some people tell us it does not make any difference what a man believes if he is only sincere. One church is just as good as another if you are only sincere. I don't believe any greater delusion could come out of the pit of hell than that. It is ruining more souls at present time than anything else. I never read of any men more sincere than those men on Mount Carmel, those false prophets.
They were terribly earnest. Some people say "Why, if these men are holding, as you say, error, why should they be so earnest? Those prophets of Baal were the most earnest men I ever read of. You do not read of men getting so earnest now that they take knives and cut themselves.

Look at them leap upon their altars, hear their cry, "O, Baal! O, Baal! We never heard that kind of prayer on this platform. They acted like madmen! There were terrible in earnest, yet did God hear their cry? They were all slain.

I believe one religion is just as good as another, if you are only sincere in what you believe. It is one of the devils lies. - D.L. Moody

Have faith in God. Not in Man. I don't care how good a man is, don't you put your faith in him. His breath departs, he dies and where is your help? Our God never dies, our God never will disappoint us if we put our faith in Him. Have faith in God, says Christ. My friends bear in mind if you do not believe on the Lord Jesus Christ you will perish. It is God that says it, not man. Some people say, he is such a good man. I cannot help but believe him, it is alright because he is such a good man, and he holds that doctrine.
Paul says, If a man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye received, let him be accursed. Deceivers are going out into the world that would deceive even the very elect if they could. I believe we are living in dark days. Error is coming in on all sides, and it is a time when we must maintain the faith, says Paul. The good old doctrine of our forefathers, and of the Puritans, is a good deal better than your new doctrine at the present time, that is just doing away with Christ, with hell, and even with heaven. - D. L. Moody - Holding Fast to True Faith

Last edited:

Parable of the Net

Again, the Kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind, drew into shore and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels but cast the bad away. So shall it be at the end of the world, the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just. And there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. - Mathew 13:47 - 50

So shall it be at the end of the world, the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just.

wake up Jeri, stop preying and find the Truth.

the end will occur with a Triumph of one side or the other as all those left being the same that will be remaining as the Dramas ending.

rather your angels will either be singing or severing "all" who remain.

Parable of the Net

So shall it be at the end of the world, the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just.

wake up Jeri, stop preying and find the Truth.

the end will occur with a Triumph of one side or the other as all those left being the same that will be remaining as the Dramas ending.

rather your angels will either be singing or severing "all" who remain.

I shall never stop praying until my last breath leaves my body, Breezewood.. My prayers are breaking the chains that bind people, removing the scales from their eyes that keep them from seeing the truth, keeping them protected by angels until that day comes - which is up to the Father, Son and Holy Ghost alone... encouraging them when they feel hopeless, comforting them when they are in deep sorrow....... Believers pray, God gives the results...... I believe that people can share the word of God but if they fail to pray more than they talk about it they can expect little results.. and on that note I have said all I can to you. I intend to "pray you into the Kingdom" not "talk you into it".. It is God's Love for you which compels me. Have a beautiful day. Love, Jeri

Last edited:
“We tend to use prayer as a last resort, but God wants it to be our first line of defense. We pray when there's nothing else we can do, but God wants us to pray before we do anything at all.

Most of us would prefer, however, to spend our time doing something that will get immediate results. We don't want to wait for God to resolve matters in His good time because His idea of 'good time' is seldom in sync with ours.”
― Oswald Chambers

I love what Teresa of Avila said about prayer.. she told her nuns to pray without ceasing.... she also said this: Whether we like it or not, we must all journey toward this fount, even though in different ways, Well, believe me; and don't let anyone deceive you by showing you a different road other than that of prayer. - St. Teresa of Avila

Parable of the Pearl of Great Price

Again, the Kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls: Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it. - Matthew 13:45, 46

Sorry Jeremiah, our invisible created existence was created before we became visible flesh so we're already in the invisible Heavenly Kingdom of God forever. After this visible world and our visible flesh has perished by the end of this age, we'll awaken in a new visible Kingdom ( New Earth ) without the deceptive thoughts of this age called Lucifer and the beast. This means that without these deceptive thoughts, the perfectly created thoughts of God will be spoken by ALL God's people in the next age. These new thoughts without deception is the New Heaven in which ALL God's people will understand together because it will make up our new world with new life that will never end in death of our flesh.

“We tend to use prayer as a last resort, but God wants it to be our first line of defense. We pray when there's nothing else we can do, but God wants us to pray before we do anything at all.

Most of us would prefer, however, to spend our time doing something that will get immediate results. We don't want to wait for God to resolve matters in His good time because His idea of 'good time' is seldom in sync with ours.”
― Oswald Chambers

God only has us saints pray a few times before He answers them exactly what He has us ask for. This is for building trust in Him before He makes us born again into His kingdom, which means His invisible knowledge where His perfect creation came from.

Prayers of religious people are from their selfish flesh that God won't answer to. However, God does answer some of their prayers to keep them in His strong delusion. Religion and it's false laws are what keeps these religious people confused.

Forum List

Back