The S#*+ Has Hit The Fan!

According to a reporter making these claims
And as I noted...directly from your link

"according to four current and former law enforcement officials."

NO mention of these people EVER being FBI...and at least "some" are not even "law enforcement officials"
Yeah, Reuters has a reputation of being a right wing propaganda tool.........Jesus you're an idiot......show me where the FBI has made official statements on Jan 6?

Yeah, Reuters has a reputation of being a right wing propaganda tool.........Jesus you're an idiot......show me where the FBI has made official statements on Jan 6?
They have not...so stop claiming they have

""according to four current and former law enforcement officials." ain't that

They have not...so stop claiming they have

""according to four current and former law enforcement officials." ain't that
Liek most lefties you change the argument. People have said that based on their sources the FBI does not consider this "conspiracy". Have you heard them say they have? I mean I just spend 4 years of anonymous sources saying complete bullshit about a President and now you're saying it's out of bounds? Just now?
Are you fucking dumb?
Reuters is a pro democrat anti trump org.....like all media other than Fox.....so if it's not true, why would they say this?
And the media is saying that this is a Trump conspiracy, people like you believe it, so have their been any official statements from the FBI confirming this? IF not, then when you say it is a Trump thing, you are also not being truthful.

NOT FBI...and not even current "LE officials"...

NOT FBI...and not even current "LE officials"...
Wow he has his talking point today...........We got it, but you guys used this and much worse shit for 4 years, so I dont give a fuck what you think. The FBI is not looking into Trump for this...........so move on.......you're just a person that funds the media with your stupidity.

If Merrick Gestopoland wasn't going after parents at school board meetings, maybe you would take care of this INSURRECTION, right IM2

So you got nothing and felt the need to say just anything?
Were you expecting a certain response to your post declaring you are ignorant of anything like this being true?

Ok, how's this: You are a dumbass.

"5 or 6 sources"...none of whom worked for the FBI

Were they even named?
You people loved anonymous sources the last 4 years. Now all of a sudden your narrative gets destroyed by the FBI and you start crying about it. No plot, no ties to Trump, no credibility for Cheney.

And the 'media' has no statements from the FBI.

They don't need to make any statements, and the FBI seldom does that in any given situation. I don't know why this is so hard for you on the left to figure out. The story was reported, never refuted by the FBI or any other media source. Face it, it happened. That's besides the fact how could a matter like this not have been investigated by the FBI? And if the FBI found anything contrary to the report, they would have brought charges or started another investigation on the people possibly involved. None of that happened.

The thing is if you are going to argue a point, bring something with you besides "I didn't see" or "I don't have names." Debate it with your own sources which you can't since nobody made claim this report was in any way false. You have nothing.

Forum List

Back