The sanctions on Russia are a joke

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Zero sanctions on the oil and gas industry.

EU ( especially Germany ) are Russian stooges

Russia is actually getting richer as oil goes up

Just like the gun industry gets richer every time a democrat wins the Oval Orifice.

Are you with the Ukranians Nazis,......Quasar44 I thought you were a Jew.
You mean like these Nazis?

truth-ukraine2.jpg

A recruitment poster for the 14th Waffen Grenadier Division, which recruited Ukrainians and fought on the Eastern Front.

Sformirovanie-divizii-SS-Galichina.jpg

Given the way Stalin treated the Ukrainians (starved 3 million to death in '32-'33) I don't blame them.

We imported 209,000 barrels per day of crude oil from Russia, through November, 2022. That's up from 78,000 barrels per day in the full year of 2020.

How Russia’s War on Ukraine May Affect Oil Prices in NYC - The Jewish Voice
I had read somewhere, I don't remember where that we were purchasing a few million a day from them. I'm pretty sure it was a leftist rag, but I won't swear to it.

Either way, if we buy a single drop while professing to be against the invasion, that would mean we are talking out of the side of our mouths. Much like Biden does daily.

Yup.

50% of the Russian government is paid by gas/oil money.

They could end the war if they stopped buying it.

But they want this war. They need the distraction from the horrible domestic record of Biden. They need to be able to blame “Russia interference” in the elections. They need to keep the defense industry happy.

skye
Jews were evacuated last week!!
Israel sent several planes and grabbed them “by the nose “ and took them away

Yup.

50% of the Russian government is paid by gas/oil money.

They could end the war if they stopped buying it.

But they want this war. They need the distraction from the horrible domestic record of Biden. They need to be able to blame “Russia interference” in the elections. They need to keep the defense industry happy.
The war might end and had never started if the assholes in DC agreed to Putin’s demand that Ukraine not go NATO. Simple.

Forum List

Back