The "SAVIOUR" Of The GOP????

I would place even odds on Marco being the GOP Nominee in 2016.

I met him in 08. Great guy and smart as hell.

Nah, it will be Paul Ryan. He's more to the liking of the old white men who run the GOP. The Koch brothers don't want a Hispanic. Pay attention.

All these Liberals, so concerned with the Welfare of the Republican Party. It is so touching. ..... :lmao:

I think that the primary reason for Romney losing the Election, was the number of people that decided to just stay home and not even vote. That had more of an effect than the DNC buying and bribing their horde. Fact. Low turnout. Historic.

Yeah, he is bright. What an awful profession for a nice guy to be in. After staring into the abyss the honest ones find themselves staring back at them. By then it may be too late. Powerful politicians get hammered by the opposing team and corrupted by the home team.

Last edited:

He will never be president, even if they did shove him down the throats of republicans in '16.

He's no more eligible to be president than obama is. Rubio is a "native" born citizen, not "natural" born, as is required by the constitution to be president. There are already tens of millions of Americans aware of this fact, so Rubio as president is already dead in the water. He'd never get the needed votes.

Republicans are in trouble. If they ever want another president, they better find someone that's constitutionally eligible to start, and then get away from this "we need the moderate vote" garbage. That's a manufactured LIE created by the libroids to scare republicans, and it's worked like a champ. Romney GOT the bulk of the moderate vote, and he LOST. There is one simple fact here that republicans better get through their skulls, they can not win elections without the CONSERVATIVE vote, and yes, that means the Tea Party, and the sooner they accept that fact, the sooner they can get back to the business of winning presidential elections.

Last edited:
Rubio has a lot of Skeletons in his closet. Way to many to be though of as a GOP Nominee, never mind as a Savior

The very LAST thing the GOP should do is listen Fake Republicans like you, Jake. We did the last 2 elections and look where that got us.

Listening to the reactionary far right of the GOP is the last thing we need: just look where it has gotten us. Losses in 5 of 6 popular votes, losses in 4 of 6 electoral votes.

Any more "victories" like that, and we go the way of the Whigs.

Sorry pal, but that wasn't the result of listening to the far right, that was a result of listening to the media.

Your mistaken belief that America wants a far right agenda, coupled to all the hate against opposition to it, resulted in all of those losses.

We will keep losing your way.

You know, Mr. Jones, the GOP listened to the liberal media and essentially allowed the DNC to pick their nominee in 2008 and 2012. Hopefully, the GOP will stop listening.

You keep telling us who we should run and we refuse to see that you are handing of dull, uncharismatic has beens that are know as "Mavericks" and "able to reach across the aisle" knowing full well that even if they should win, they won't have the balls to undo all the damage Liberals have done in one or two terms.
A strong, charismatic Conservative would devastate obamacare, DADT, the EPA and make us net energy producers, not dependent on the Middle East for energy.

Wow....you're really in denial, aren't you? You make it sound like the GOP voters took liberal pundits in the voter booths with them.

The reason Mitt lost so badly is that he had to run so far right in the primary to satisfy the "ultra right wing" folks that he could not compete in the general election.

But please.....go on thinking that you need to run ultra RW TP candidates in the general elections. The Dems just love that!!

If the GOP ever runs a Conservative, we'll see, won't we?

Please tell me what part of Mitt's campaign wasn't conservative?

Mitt ran on a 100% RW Conservative agenda, didn't he? If your party (who clammered for a "real" conservative, whatever that is) didn't feel Mitt was the most conservative then why didn't they nominate Rick Perry, Newt Gingrich or any one of the other people in the last primary?

All these Liberals, so concerned with the Welfare of the Republican Party. It is so touching. ..... :lmao:

I think that the primary reason for Romney losing the Election, was the number of people that decided to just stay home and not even vote. That had more of an effect than the DNC buying and bribing their horde. Fact. Low turnout. Historic.

It's not the GOP, per se. It's the rabid wingnut wing of your party that needs to be expunged. You know, the ones who want abortion outlawed in ALL cases, want greater government control over people's private lives (euthanasia, Terri Schiavo, abortion, etc), attacking those on Social Security and Medicare and still thinking that Trickle Down Economics is the solution to our debt problems.

Every one of those issues listed above is a prime example of where TODAY'S conservatives are WAY out of touch with the average American voter.

You run a good Republcan for President such as Teddy Roosevelt or Ike and you'll stomp the shit out of any Democrat. But sadly the GOP wouldn't even consider Reagan as a "real" conservative these days.

It's not the GOP, per se. It's the rabid wingnut wing of your party that needs to be expunged. You know, the ones who want abortion outlawed in ALL cases, want greater government control over people's private lives (euthanasia, Terri Schiavo, abortion, etc), attacking those on Social Security and Medicare and still thinking that Trickle Down Economics is the solution to our debt problems.

Every one of those issues listed above is a prime example of where TODAY'S conservatives are WAY out of touch with the average American voter.

You run a good Republcan for President such as Teddy Roosevelt or Ike and you'll stomp the shit out of any Democrat. But sadly the GOP wouldn't even consider Reagan as a "real" conservative these days.

Reagan would be primaried by the reactionaries in our current political climate.

Reagan would be primaried by the reactionaries in our current political climate.

he was primaried by the 8 other reps, hello, he lost New Hampshire to Bush etc.....jesus Christ ....we know you don't know much but for gods sakes try and hide it, just a little bit....

Forum List

Back