The Second American Revolution coming......

I feel sorry for you. Born 235 years too late....

No the one that needs pitty is sheeple like you. Protect and defend obama at all cost is the agenda of the sheeple. No matter how much he over steps his authority.

No, I don't defend Obama no matter what. he's doing a lot better job than the likes of you would give him credit for.

All you are is a sad little man lost in the world of some words written by some 200 year old dead guys - like they were some sort of Gods. They weren't. They were fallible human beings who had a pretty good idea about how a society should be run, but they still made a lot of mistakes, too.

Let me guess, Randy Weaver and David Koresh are modern-day heros of yours, right?
I rest my case. When you say he's doing a better job you are defending him with lies.
And your insult towards the very document that protects your rights is a tell all of just how much you are in the whole with obama. Yes I pity a sheeple like you.

Last edited:
I rest my case. When you say he's doing a better job you are defending him with lies.
And your insult towards toi very documenbt that protects your rights is a tell all of just how much you are in the whole wioth obama. Yes I pitty a sheeple like you.

1) I said he is doing a better job than you are giving him credit for. That is not the same as me saying he is doing a great job.
2) That document, is just that, a document. You right wing loons treat it like the Holy Grail, or some sacrosanct piece of text that is be-all and end-all to a perfect society. It's not. It's a piece of paper with idea(l)s on it on how society should be run - specifically, your form of govt. It is fallible - as were the men who wrote it. Get over yourself. The very nature of humanity is that it doesn't stick to rules or guidelines. Times change. Such is life. Even your FF's realised this. Why can't you?

You simply can't stand that your side lost the election to a black man, isn't that right, bigreb? You can't stand that a black man has the authority to make you toe the line and when he says "jump" that you will be up in the air before you ask, "How high, sir?"

I can't stand the fact that my fellow countrymen fell for the pretty wrappings of a marxist. But I have one consultation most are beginning to wake up A large majority that voted for him are now suffering from voters remorse.

You assert without any evidence at all to support (1) that BHO is a marxist (I doubt you know what a marxist is), and (2) that "A large majority that voted for him are now suffering from voters remorse" and (3) that you are a conservative. You are not, you are a reactionary wack.

I have no doubt that the fall elections will make you eat your words.

You simply can't stand that your side lost the election to a black man, isn't that right, bigreb? You can't stand that a black man has the authority to make you toe the line and when he says "jump" that you will be up in the air before you ask, "How high, sir?"

I can't stand the fact that my fellow countrymen fell for the pretty wrappings of a marxist. But I have one consultation most are beginning to wake up A large majority that voted for him are now suffering from voters remorse.

You assert without any evidence at all to support (1) that BHO is a marxist (I doubt you know what a marxist is), and (2) that "A large majority that voted for him are now suffering from voters remorse" and (3) that you are a conservative. You are not, you are a reactionary wack.

I have no doubt that the fall elections will make you eat your words.

I doubt you have any common sense. and have never spoken the truth
1. just look at his friends and those who guided him through life.
2. look at the polls his numbers are droping
3. you are a liar

Last edited:
there is no basis for impeachment

sickos want to overturn the result of a lawful election and say they're 'patriots'.

nutters....

Giving amnesty to 11 million illegal’s without the consent of congress right before the election is not an impeachable offense? That would change the demographics of the whole electoral process. I don't not have the obama blinders on and as I see it it would be an impeachable offense if Bush did it.

you are way too high strung for comfort and it makes u nutty....

first, no one is going to give amnesty with an executive order and no one even thought of doing such, as you claim.

second, amnesty does not give illegals the 'right to vote'. amnesty gives illegals a means to becoming legal over a 5-10 year period after an amnesty is legislated....which includes paying fines, learning english, staying clean as a whistle- with no other crimes....THEN, after all the requirements being met, these once illegals, can apply for citizenship and only after they receive this citizenship can they then, register to vote....obama will be long gone before any one given the road to amnesty can vote....

GET A GRIP on reality bigR!!!

care

there is no basis for impeachment

sickos want to overturn the result of a lawful election and say they're 'patriots'.

nutters....

Giving amnesty to 11 million illegal’s without the consent of congress right before the election is not an impeachable offense? That would change the demographics of the whole electoral process. I don't not have the obama blinders on and as I see it it would be an impeachable offense if Bush did it.

first, no one is going to give amnesty with an executive order and no one even thought of doing such, as you claim.

second, amnesty does not give illegals the 'right to vote'. amnesty gives illegals a means to becoming legal over a 5-10 year period after an amnesty is legislated....which includes paying fines, learning english, staying clean as a whistle- with no other crimes....THEN, after all the requirements being met, these once illegals, can apply for citizenship and only after they receive this citizenship can they then, register to vote....obama will be long gone before any one given the road to amnesty can vote....

care

Why is Congress worrying about it?
Obama Administration Considers Bypassing Congress on Immigration Reform - ProPublica
Still you over look those people that if obama did give amensty there ae some that will go after him. Wasn't it reported that the number of threats against obama has went up higher then with any other president? I am willing to bet thatthis action will send a few that are already on the edge over the edge.

Last edited:

care

Obama Administration Considers Bypassing Congress on Immigration Reform - ProPublica
Still you over look those people that if obama did give amensty there ae some that will go after him. Wasn't it reported that the number of threats against obama has went up higher then with any other president? I am willing to bet thatthis action will send a few that are already on the edge over the edge.

president bush DID have a plan for AMNESTY for the illegals and so did McCain/ (mcAmnesty)....did you say they would be impeached or they would be DEAD, about them?

care

And how would you feel about that?

Whats laughable to say the least is your unfounded claims that you have yet to prove.

You mean "unfounded claims like:
"Obama hates rich people"
"Obama hates America"

Stupid you need a doctor how about getting a mental evaluation. I did provide the proof you just blindly refused to except it. Denail on your part does not make it incorrect.

You mean by repeating it over and over again, then posting an OP-ED?

Not quite "proof". Try again.

care

president bush DID have a plan for AMNESTY for the illegals and so did McCain/ (mcAmnesty)....did you say they would be impeached or they would be DEAD, about them?
Never was suggested that Bush was going to go around congress. whay is it tat poor little obama is ther only one that gets busted for having stuff like this mentioned about him?

You mean "unfounded claims like:
"Obama hates rich people"
"Obama hates America"

Stupid you need a doctor how about getting a mental evaluation. I did provide the proof you just blindly refused to except it. Denail on your part does not make it incorrect.

Nope thats your defensive reaction to the truth denial

That's not an English sentence.

And this fits into the "I know you are but what am I" school of debate.
Logical fallacies and rhetorical techniques do not a conversation make.

Feel free to believe whatever you like. I'll keep doing the same.

care

And how would you feel about that?

I have already made my opinion known
I said he should be impeached, and removed from office or someone will kill him or at least make an attempt on his life. and that is not making a threat thats just stating facts with how people are on the edge today. Just look at the history of this country presidents have been shot for less. Defenders of obama need to step back and think for themself for once. It's not a crime to say someone is going to shot a president if he does a certain thing the crime is say that you will do it.

Again with the deflection

Once again, you miss the point by a mile.

I'm not deflecting. You haven't made a point to deflect from. I'm bidding you good day sir.

I don't feel the need to bother with this anymore. You've proven your inability to actually have a conversation. If it makes you feel better, feel free to think that you've "won". I don't need to waste any more of my time with you right now.

Once again, you miss the point by a mile.

I'm not deflecting. You haven't made a point to deflect from. I'm bidding you good day sir.

I don't feel the need to bother with this anymore. You've proven your inability to actually have a conversation. If it makes you feel better, feel free to think that you've "won". I don't need to waste any more of my time with you right now.

How can I miss something when you never had it to begin with in the first place.

the Doctor corrected you appropriately, bigreb. You have to support your assertions with evidence. You don't do that at all here, so I will leave this thread to you.

the Doctor corrected you appropriately, bigreb. You have to support your assertions with evidence. You don't do that at all here, so I will leave this thread to you.

go peddle your lies somewhere else. I support what I say with evidence. You on the other have yet to do that. prove me wrong.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back