The Second American Revolution coming......

bigrebnc1775 is deflecting here.

The administration, particularly since it will keep its majorities this November, will enact the memorandum as executive order after January 1, 2011.

There will be nothing you can do about that, bigreb.

Then obama will be impeached or shot one or the other but he will be gone.

by who? you?

bigrebnc1775 is deflecting here.

The administration, particularly since it will keep its majorities this November, will enact the memorandum as executive order after January 1, 2011.

There will be nothing you can do about that, bigreb.

Then obama will be impeached or shot one or the other but he will be gone.

by who? you?

do not read one reply and come to some conclusion read all of the reply's from that point.

do not read one reply and come to some conclusion read all of the reply's from that point.
all i see is a bunch of back tracking....

Did I once say me? It is your conclusion that I meant me. and once again I direct you to read those reply's before you convict someone without merit. There was no back tracking. just trying to clearify my comment.

sounds to me like you should be reported to the secret service for advocating the assasination of the president. maybe, after my morning cup of coffee, I'll do just that.

Last edited:
there is no basis for impeachment

sickos want to overturn the result of a lawful election and say they're 'patriots'.

nutters....

Giving amnesty to 11 million illegal’s without the consent of congress right before the election is not an impeachable offense? That would change the demographics of the whole electoral process. I don't not have the obama blinders on and as I see it it would be an impeachable offense if Bush did it.

Only in the mind of a nutter would such an executive order be grounds for impeachment. But that is why you are a nutter, bigreb.

all i see is a bunch of back tracking....

Did I once say me? It is your conclusion that I meant me. and once again I direct you to read those reply's before you convict someone without merit. There was no back tracking. just trying to clearify my comment.

sounds to me like you should be reported to the seret service for advocating the assasination of the president. maybe, after my morning cup of coffee, I'll do just that.

Do it I just don't give a fuck. Wheres the advocating in my comment? But of course any liberal will cry like a bitch when it deals with obama.

Only in the mind of a nutter would such an executive order be grounds for impeachment. But that is why you are a nutter, bigreb.

any liberal bitch as you will claim anything as true as long as it's in defense of obama. You will even create your own reality to make those lies truth.

sounds to me like you should be reported to the seret service for advocating the assasination of the president. maybe, after my morning cup of coffee, I'll do just that.

Do it I just don't give a fuck. Wheres the advocating in my comment? But of course any liberal will cry like a bitch when it deals with obama.

you don't give a fuck? you are perfectly willing to have the secret service knock on your door and interrogate you about you post regarding the assasination of the president?

what bullshit.

Bigrebnc1775 would have been down on the Alamance in 1771 in North Carolina.

He is stupid now and he would have been stupid then.

I feel sorry for you. Born 235 years too late....

No the one that needs pitty is sheeple like you. Protect and defend obama at all cost is the agenda of the sheeple. No matter how much he over steps his authority.

You simply can't stand that your side lost the election to a black man, isn't that right, bigreb? You can't stand that a black man has the authority to make you toe the line and when he says "jump" that you will be up in the air before you ask, "How high, sir?"

You simply can't stand that your side lost the election to a black man, isn't that right, bigreb? You can't stand that a black man has the authority to make you toe the line and when he says "jump" that you will be up in the air before you ask, "How high, sir?"

I can't stand the fact that my fellow countrymen fell for the pretty wrappings of a marxist. But I have one consultation most are beginning to wake up A large majority that voted for him are now suffering from voters remorse.

I feel sorry for you. Born 235 years too late....

No the one that needs pitty is sheeple like you. Protect and defend obama at all cost is the agenda of the sheeple. No matter how much he over steps his authority.

No, I don't defend Obama no matter what. he's doing a lot better job than the likes of you would give him credit for.

All you are is a sad little man lost in the world of some words written by some 200 year old dead guys - like they were some sort of Gods. They weren't. They were fallible human beings who had a pretty good idea about how a society should be run, but they still made a lot of mistakes, too.

Let me guess, Randy Weaver and David Koresh are modern-day heros of yours, right?

Forum List

Back