The Second American Revolution coming......

You might want to reconsider, for I do believe your last sentence is objectionable subject to federal law.

I do believe the Secret Service is obligated to investigate such threats. Big Reb should have someone knocking on his door

reread my reply but anyway they can try I ain't talking but I will come to the door shooting. That is my last statement on the subject. and I am an excellent shot.

Now bigreb is threatening to shoot any Secret Service Agents that investigate his threat to assasinate the President

Then obama will be impeached or shot one or the other but he will be gone.

What Constitutes a "Threat?"

According to this law -- 18 USC Sec. 871 -- which reads, in part:

"...Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

That covers a lot of deeds and statements. It gives the Secret Service a lot of latitude when conducting an investigation. There is a very good reason for this. Few jobs are more dangerous than President of the United States.

holy fucking shit maybe you should re-read my reply I made no threat I did make a comment but it was not a threat drama queen.

Advocating that the President be impeached and if unable to impeach him that he be shot is serious business my friend

Who is that knocking at your door?

I do believe the Secret Service is obligated to investigate such threats. Big Reb should have someone knocking on his door

reread my reply but anyway they can try I ain't talking but I will come to the door shooting. That is my last statement on the subject. and I am an excellent shot.

Now bigreb is threatening to shoot any Secret Service Agents that investigate his threat to assasinate the President

I will treat them like any unwanted house guest, if they come on my proprety during the day time I will tell them one time to leave and thts all. if they come in the dark I will treat them like any home invader. Now that isn't a threat but a promise.

This from the replky in question

I did not say who would shoot obama. It may be a liberal it may even be a conservative., it maybe a libatrian. You said it will be a conservative. I just said he would be dead. Didn't a liberal kill kennedy? Are you so restraint on over stepping of authority or is just certians things that make you angry? If obama does that then he can sign anything unlawful with an excutive order. Think about that for a second.

polls show that 70 plus percent of Americans do not support any type of Amensty. out of that 70 plus percent I can bet there are m,any that will try to take him out.

Where is the threat thatr you two are implying that I made?[/QUOTE]

reread my reply but anyway they can try I ain't talking but I will come to the door shooting. That is my last statement on the subject. and I am an excellent shot. bigrebnc1775 post #158

Serious shit my friend...serious shit

Last edited:

I will treat them like any unwanted house guest, if they come on my proprety during the day time I will tell them one time to leave and thts all. if they come in the dark I will treat them like any home invader. Now that isn't a threat but a promise.

Simple advice...When you find yourself in a hole...its time to stop digging

You have made some serious threats against the president and government agents....I would not sleep soundly if I were you

"...Whoever knowingly and willfully deposits for conveyance in the mail or for a delivery from any post office or by any letter carrier any letter, paper, writing, print, missive, or document containing any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the President of the United States, the President-elect, the Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President of the United States, or the Vice President-elect, or knowingly and willfully otherwise makes any such threat against the President, President-elect, Vice President or other officer next in the order of succession to the office of President, or Vice President-elect, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both."

That covers a lot of deeds and statements. It gives the Secret Service a lot of latitude when conducting an investigation. There is a very good reason for this. Few jobs are more dangerous than President of the United States.

holy fucking shit maybe you should re-read my reply I made no threat I did make a comment but it was not a threat drama queen.

Advocating that the President be impeached and if unable to impeach him that he be shot is serious business my friend

When obama oversteps his Constitutional mandated authority he becomes a dictator. Or do you disagree?

This from the reply in question

I did not say who would shoot obama. It may be a liberal it may even be a conservative., it maybe a libatrian. You said it will be a conservative. I just said he would be dead. Didn't a liberal kill kennedy? Are you so restraint on over stepping of authority or is just certians things that make you angry? If obama does that then he can sign anything unlawful with an excutive order. Think about that for a second.

polls show that 70 plus percent of Americans do not support any type of Amensty. out of that 70 plus percent I can bet there are many that will try to take him out.

Where is the threat that you two are implying that I made?

You are implying that such is justified, and that is objectionable under federal law.

Secondly, more than 70% of Americans opposed the Iraq War in late 2007, and the Veep said "so?" when made aware of that number. Should he have been shut according to your reasoning?

You don't make sense.

Last edited:
You are implying that such is justified, and that is objectionable under federal law.

Secondly, more than 70% of Americans opposed the Iraq War in late 2007, and the Veep said "so?" when made aware of that number. Should he have been shut according to your reasoning?

You don't make sense.

Just because I feel it's jusifed does not make me guilty of anything. Or are you now saying that thinkig something is unlawful?

Talking about not making any sens what is shut? are you saying he should be locked up?
AND you would be incorrect noit even close it wasn't 70% of American that opposed the war with Iraq. wrong as useual.

Next you say I do not provide any sources you are doiing the same thing that you say I do so here is your source?

Last edited:

When obama oversteps his Constitutional mandated authority he becomes a dictator. Or do you disagree?

polls show that 70 plus percent of Americans do not support any type of Amensty. out of that 70 plus percent I can bet there are many that will try to take him out.

Just some friendly advice. I think you may be just letting off steam, but threats of violence against the president and Secret Service get taken seriously in this country. You have overstepped your bounds and may have some serious explaining to do

If the Secret Service does come to your door, I would suggest you be unarmed and cooperative. They take their jobs very seriously and are well prepared to deal with armed suspects

Your post #158

Just some friendly advice. I think you may be just letting off steam, but threats of violence against the president and Secret Service get taken seriously in this country. You have overstepped your bounds and may have some serious explaining to do

If the Secret Service does come to your door, I would suggest you be unarmed and cooperative. They take their jobs very seriously and are well prepared to deal with armed suspects

Your post #158

Stop being a drama queen where is the threat that you say I made? I can see with open eyes that if obama does make an excutive order and grants amensty to illegals it will piss more people off in an unfriendly setting. There is more and more talk of revolt and this action on obama account would mean his certain death. And I am not in a talking mood when it comes to the secert service. I have nothing to say to them. I suggest if they come bring a few extra body bags.

Your post #158

Stop being a drama queen where is the threat that you say I made? I can see with open eyes that if obama does make an excutive order and grants amensty to illegals it will piss more people off in an unfriendly setting. There is more and more talk of revolt and this action on obama account would mean his certain death. And I am not in a talking mood when it comes to the secert service. I have nothing to say to them. I suggest if they come bring a few extra body bags.

There is very little talk of any revolt, except by a very, very few nuts like you.

And now I see that you are threatening the Secret Service.

You are stupid. I wonder if Yurt is holed up in the basement with you.

Your post #158

You have not been posting on this board for long, but I detect a distinct change in the tone of your posts tonight. You are obviously agitated and have moved from making profane, racist posts to blatant threats against the Secret Service

I don't know you, but would like to suggest you log off and take the rest of the night off. This board is about political talk and you are getting too agitated. Just take some time off, relax and come back when you are cooler

You know, I don't remember anybody getting upset when I said Bush Jr should be tried for treason and when found guilty, shot.

You know, I don't remember anybody getting upset when I said Bush Jr should be tried for treason and when found guilty, shot.

We take assasination seriously in this country. We have lost too many good men

We also take seriously threats to shoot Government Agents

Your post #158

You have not been posting on this board for long, but I detect a distinct change in the tone of your posts tonight. You are obviously agitated and have moved from making profane, racist posts to blatant threats against the Secret Service

I don't know you, but would like to suggest you log off and take the rest of the night off. This board is about political talk and you are getting too agitated. Just take some time off, relax and come back when you are cooler

You are a fucking liar show the mother fucking racist post I have made.
As for the secert service it wasn't a threat it was a promise. I want go looking for them but if they come to me they better do as I suggest because I have nothing to say to them. Don't fuck with me and I will not fuck with them

We take assasination seriously in this country. We have lost too many good men

We also take seriously threats to shoot Government Agents

Way to down play what Againsheila said. I guess since Bush had an R it doesn't matte but by God amke any comment and a drama queen such as you will make it into a major disater. You do realize 2+2=4 saying that someone will make any attempt or shot or kill obama is not saying I will do it. If you you do not understand this then you do not understand the majority of Americans. Reagan was shot for less and do you suggest that obama would be given a pass for a major power grab? Out of the 70 plus percent there maybe 10% of that that will try. That is not making a threat, that justr making an observation

Last edited:

Forum List

Back