The Second American Revolution coming......

Possible. I hope not.

Let me tell you something...........if there is an executive order granting amnesty to illegals, there will be millions and millions taking off from work lots of days. And it wont be any of the limpwristers either!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: And their destination most certainly will not be the beach.

It'll be a fcukking hoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like when Reagan granted amnesty, right?

For the k00ks who missed class.........................

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUY A DECLARATION POSTER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Declaration text | Rough Draft | Congress's Draft | Compare | Dunlap Broadside | Image | Scan

Medium | Larger | Largest
IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America
hen in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

I like the part I bolded.

Oh.........and just for shits and goggles, I did have to throw this in...................

Mr Limabaugh predicted this with the accuracy of a laser guided sledgehammer over a year ago. Still has me laughing................

alg_rush_limbaugh.jpg

So, you support a return to Monarchy. Not surprised at that.

When the left loses power completely by 2012, the right will have to protect themselves from the left, because primarily it's the leftisits who are violent.
Since Hussein became president, the only RECORDED political physical violence at Town Halls and Teaparties was from liberals.
Last autumn, a conservative had his finger bitten off by a MoveOn.org member in Thousand Oaks, Calif.. Last August, two SEIU members were charged with beating up an African-American selling anti-Obama bumper stickers at a St. Louis Tea Party.
But, yet, the mantra from the left is Obama is in danger from the Tea Partiers!

Psst. Airplane...Austin.

Psst. Shoot up...Holocaust Museum.

Psst. Doctor shot...in church.

When the left loses power completely by 2012, the right will have to protect themselves from the left, because primarily it's the leftisits who are violent.
Since Hussein became president, the only RECORDED political physical violence at Town Halls and Teaparties was from liberals.
Last autumn, a conservative had his finger bitten off by a MoveOn.org member in Thousand Oaks, Calif.. Last August, two SEIU members were charged with beating up an African-American selling anti-Obama bumper stickers at a St. Louis Tea Party.
But, yet, the mantra from the left is Obama is in danger from the Tea Partiers!

Psst. Airplane...Austin.
Hated Reagan
FOXNews.com - RAW DATA: Joseph Stack Suicide Manifesto

Psst. Shoot up...Holocaust Museum.
Sounds like a democrat to me.
An 88-year-old white supremacist and Holocaust denier opened fire in Washington’s Holocaust Museum yesterday, killing a security guard before being shot in the head.
White supremacist kills guard at Holocaust museum - Times Online

Psst. Doctor shot...in church.
What makes you so sure he is part of the tea party?

Im 50 years old this year.

No you're not. You're a 17-year old zit faced outcast who's never had a girl, never been anywhere, don't know shit about shit. It's quite obvious.

If you are really 50 years old, you at least have Asperger's, possibly full-blown mentally retarded.

If you're really 50 and there's nothing physiologically wrong with you, then I must say you are the single most immature, childish person I've ever seen in my life. "k00k."

BUY A DECLARATION POSTER

Declaration text | Rough Draft | Congress's Draft | Compare | Dunlap Broadside | Image | Scan

hen in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

lol, 'absolute Despotism'. Only in the pussy-assed cry baby world of the right does losing a couple elections and seeing the pussy-assed party that represents them fall out of power by the legitimate democratic process that the Constitution established

translate into 'absolute despotism'.

Well, at least now that we've established that it's the SECOND revolution coming, we can all agree that all those assholes on the right who called that 1994 thing the Republican REVOLUTION

were full of shit.

Possible. I hope not.

Let me tell you something...........if there is an executive order granting amnesty to illegals, there will be millions and millions taking off from work lots of days. And it wont be any of the limpwristers either!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance: And their destination most certainly will not be the beach.

That was Reagan the man. Reagan the Legend didn't do any such thing.

The bitterness of the failed right wing of the GOP is obvious and growing.

You wacks have lost. The American mainstream hates you. You are not coming back to power.

The GOP will have to recast itself without you, and it will.

The bitterness of the failed right wing of the GOP is obvious and growing.

You wacks have lost. The American mainstream hates you. You are not coming back to power.

The GOP will have to recast itself without you, and it will.

The conservative Tory party in the UK unashamedly attributes its return to power to a shift to the center.

The braintrust of the GOP, such as it is, ought to take a lesson.

BUY A DECLARATION POSTER

lol, 'absolute Despotism'. Only in the pussy-assed cry baby world of the right does losing a couple elections and seeing the pussy-assed party that represents them fall out of power by the legitimate democratic process that the Constitution established

translate into 'absolute despotism'.

Do us a favor PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS. Just because those people in Congress were elected by the majority does not give them the right to create laws that mandate or strip away my Constitutionally protected rights.

There is not going to be any revolution. Bank of that. And I don't see how throwing out Democrats and giving Republicans power, then throwing out Republicans and giving Democrats power again, and then throwing out Democrats and giving Republicans power again is supposed to stop the downward slide of the nation.

It lets us give warning, and make some corrections; it slows the slide.
Members of the R party, unlike those of the D party, are about philosophy more than politics, and more likely to turn to a purer party philosophy and a willingness to throw out the "go along to get along crowd". That philosophy is, small r, republican governance; federalism, the constitution, and free market capitalism.

Nothing can be done with the D party, except that, it is a fact that more than the liberals understand, their party is split; now consisting of liberals and old style Democrats. To say there is no difference in the two parties is to draw attention to one's ignorance of politics over the last 60 years, to not take stock of the debates and in many cases the complex reasons for the votes in the house and senate.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVjsT8S4ds0]YouTube - when the shit hits the fan - The Circle Jerks[/ame]

in a sluggish economy
inflation,recession
hits the land of the free
standing in unemployment lines
blame the government for hard time

we just get by
however we can
we all gotta duck
when the shit hits the fan

10 kids in a cadillac
stand in lines for welfare checks
let's all leach off the state
gee!the money's really great!

soup lines
free loaves of bread
5lb blocks of cheese
bags of groceries
social security
has run out on you and me
we do whatever we can
gotta duck when the shit hits the fan
When the Shit Hits the Fan Lyrics by Circle Jerks

Possible. I hope not.

You guys are so dense, REAGAN granted amnesty through the congress, and even then the people got green cards not instant voting status.

People are talking about Obama using an Executive Order to make all the illegals instant full citizens.

Why do you keep asking us if we would have been revolting when Reagan did it. Reagan DID IT LEGALLY you assholes. Reagan did not do it by Executive order, Reagan did not make them instant voting citizens. They got Green cards and a place in the long line to become full citizens. Reagan signed a bill from congress, he did not use Executive Fiat, The Bill he signed spelled out a process to the illegals becoming legal, and promised Border control reforms (which we never saw). There is no comparison to Reagan signing a Legal Congressional bill to grant Amnesty, and Obama using an Executive Order to grant instant full citizenship to 12 Million Illegals before his re-election campaign.

If you want immigration reform and Amnesty fine, but do it though congress, and do not try and make them instant citizens who can vote in 2012. They get amnesty for the laws the broke being here illegally, and a green card. Then they wait just like anyone would who tried to come here legally right now. That I would support fully if it included controlling the border. I will not stand for an EXECUTIVE order granting instant voting status to all illegals. The fact that any one of you is willing to defend the idea of Obama using Executive Fiat to make full citizens out of 12 Million Illegals before 2012 is appalling to me. I can not think of a more blatant and deliberate attempt to skew the electorate into ones favor before what is looking like will be a hotly contested race. Obama only won by 4 Million Votes. With 12 million newly legal Voters, Happy for what he gave them, rushing to the polls. Democrats would have effectively place a stranglehold on power for years to come with the stoke of Obama's Pen.

Gee that last line just made me realize why you fucking disgusting un democratic Liberals are supporting this Idea. It is your ticket to Domination of US politics. Import some more votes.

Each and every one of you who has said (Reagan did it) is a disingenuous piece of Crap. Reagan did not do what we are talking about. Not even close.

Unbelievable

Last edited:
Possible. I hope not.

And that was supposed to be a one time deal of 1.7 million and it failed, so here we are again with an even bigger number. This will pass and then we must make way for the next batch of illegals. So dumb ass when does it stop?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back