The Senate Will Not Waste Its Time Considering a Democrat Bill Which the President Won’t Sign

Republicans need to stop obstructing. How could they know if tRump will sign it or not? The way he changes his mind every five minutes he doesn't even know yet.

The GOP isn't "obstructing" at all.

The Dems don't have a 2/3 majority even in the House to override Trump's veto.

A bill without a wall is a non-starter, Nancy needs to stop wasting time.
That's some funny shit right there. How do you know what is and isn't a "non-starter"? The last one wasn't. tRump was fine with it until Anne Coulter started horsing around. Do you really want our country to be governed on the basis of which rwnj media personality is pissed off?

Ann Coulter is a citizen who exercised her constitutional right to petition her President.

That's in the 1st Amendment, BTW.

I thought everyone was cool with citizens getting involved in political action?
Lol, so now "petition the president" means to bad-mouth him on your radio show or whatever?

So, when do the rest of us get our own show so we can influence policy decisions as well?

Ann Coulter doesn't have a radio program.
Podcast, whatever. Don't Dodge the question.

That's some funny shit right there. How do you know what is and isn't a "non-starter"? The last one wasn't. tRump was fine with it until Anne Coulter started horsing around. Do you really want our country to be governed on the basis of which rwnj media personality is pissed off?

Ann Coulter is a citizen who exercised her constitutional right to petition her President.

Lol, so now "petition the president" means to bad-mouth him on your radio show or whatever?

So, when do the rest of us get our own show so we can influence policy decisions as well?

If you want to, you can your own podcast, write letters to the president, whatever you want to do. See if you can influence President Trump.

Republicans need to stop obstructing. How could they know if tRump will sign it or not? The way he changes his mind every five minutes he doesn't even know yet.

You know who believes Trump is influenced by Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh?

Other Republicans.

Tennessee Republican Senator Bob Corker calls conservative talk radio hosts tyrants

2018 government shutdown: Limbaugh and Coulter blamed for Trump’s shutdown - The Washington Post

Fox News demanded a government shutdown — and got one

If you want to, you can your own podcast, write letters to the president, whatever you want to do. See if you can influence President Trump.
No, I want the same platform she has.

Pelosi can go pound sand. No border wall funding, no deal. The shutdown can continue till hell freezes over as far as I am concerned.

McConnell said the Senate won’t even consider legislation passed by the House Democrats this week because it won’t include border wall funding. “Democrats will have to get serious about border security so that a government funding agreement can pass the House, earn 60 votes in the Senate, and receive a presidential signature,” McConnell said, adding, “All three of these things are needed. One partisan vote in the House won’t solve anything.”

“As I’ve said consistently for the last two weeks, the Senate will not waste its time considering a Democratic bill which cannot pass this chamber and which the President will not sign,” McConnell said.

TheGatewayPundit ^ | January 2, 2019

Good lord, they ASK HIM first....what a clown you are!

Pelosi can go pound sand. No border wall funding, no deal. The shutdown can continue till hell freezes over as far as I am concerned.

McConnell said the Senate won’t even consider legislation passed by the House Democrats this week because it won’t include border wall funding. “Democrats will have to get serious about border security so that a government funding agreement can pass the House, earn 60 votes in the Senate, and receive a presidential signature,” McConnell said, adding, “All three of these things are needed. One partisan vote in the House won’t solve anything.”

“As I’ve said consistently for the last two weeks, the Senate will not waste its time considering a Democratic bill which cannot pass this chamber and which the President will not sign,” McConnell said.

Will they claim the shutdown as their own like Don did before the entire world?

Will they claim the shutdown as their own like Don did before the entire world?
Ties OUR SECURITY to the shutdown on Trumps part was genius. Having Fed workers go without pay over $5 billion is on the DemonRATS, they could end it tomorrow, BUT will certainly make them look like the losers they are, if they do....but even a low 2 digit IQ, like yours, should know that!

tRump is a fool as in general dementia, general traitor, general liar and commander in idiot.

You know who believes Trump is influenced by Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh?

Other Republicans.

Tennessee Republican Senator Bob Corker calls conservative talk radio hosts tyrants

2018 government shutdown: Limbaugh and Coulter blamed for Trump’s shutdown - The Washington Post

Fox News demanded a government shutdown — and got one
Really? Well consider the appeared perpetual death of the GOP at getting a good gulp of the 45 devil arsenic: Conservative Tom Nichols on leaving the GOP: "The Republican Party is not capable of healing itself"

I heard the Democrats are simply going to vote on the Republican Bill the GOP in the Senate already voted on Unanimously approving.

Do you understand how stupid that's going to make Republicans look?

They refuse to vote for a bill they already voted on unanimously? They will be a laughingstock................................again.
As always.....anyone with half a brain knows that the GOP is currently on a steady diet of lead chips.

That qualification rules out every Democrat.

Let's hope the Republican Party has finally grown a backbone.

If they cave on this, it will be a slaughter in 2020. They'll be lucky if a Republican gets elected dog catcher.
You'd vote for a Republican if they were caught sexually molesting the dog catcher....and the dogs.

Compared to the stuff liberals do, sexually molesting dogs makes them candidates for sainthood!
Whit so-called liberals are they? This aside from your GOPers being Russian, Saudi and NRA treasonous prostitutes, which includes their yellow belly sap sucker so-called president tRump, and his criminal family too.

LMAO didn't hear you requesting the Dems stop obstructing when the Reps had the House and any bills they sent to the Senate landed in the circular file.

So what you are saying is that the once proud Senate is now nothing but a lapdog for the POTUS, they will do the bidding of the POTUS. What is the point of them even being there then?

Let's hope the Republican Party has finally grown a backbone.

If they cave on this, it will be a slaughter in 2020. They'll be lucky if a Republican gets elected dog catcher.
You'd vote for a Republican if they were caught sexually molesting the dog catcher....and the dogs.

Compared to the stuff liberals do, sexually molesting dogs makes them candidates for sainthood!
What stuff are you talking about?

Du_vb09WsAYlwlX.jpg

Who gives a shit about the Access Hollywood tape, dean? If it was important, NBC and the Bush Family would have let the electorate know about it shortly after Trump descended the escalator. They wouldn't have waited until there was nothing that could be done about it.

I heard the Democrats are simply going to vote on the Republican Bill the GOP in the Senate already voted on Unanimously approving.

They refuse to vote for a bill they already voted on unanimously? They will be a laughingstock................................again.

This isn’t a democrat-republican debate, we Americans need this wall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what you are saying is that the once proud Senate is now nothing but a lapdog for the POTUS, they will do the bidding of the POTUS. What is the point of them even being there then?

No, the Senate just isn't going to waste its time debating and voting on measures that will never be implemented, just because and out of control House of Representatives is passing the measures.

----------------------------------- Go TRUMP !!

Thank you. This is the point, the only problem that Chuck and Nancy have with the Wall is that President Trump is advocating for it.

In the Pre-Trump days they were hot to trot to build a wall. Trump's election is the only difference.

No, the Senate just isn't going to waste its time debating and voting on measures that will never be implemented, just because and out of control House of Representatives is passing the measures.

So, they will be lap dogs for the POTUS and never send him a bill and make him not sign it. I guess the plus side is that there will not be a significant piece of legislation passed in the next two years, so that is a win for the citizens.

Thank you. This is the point, the only problem that Chuck and Nancy have with the Wall is that President Trump is advocating for it.

In the Pre-Trump days they were hot to trot to build a wall. Trump's election is the only difference.

Seems if they were "hot to trot" to build a wall prior to Trump then we would have a wall now.

Forum List

Back