The Senate Will Not Waste Its Time Considering a Democrat Bill Which the President Won’t Sign

You're wrong. That's not unusual.
Because you snowflakes say so...as usual.

The thing about opinions, like yours, is they are like a**holes - everyone has one. Just because you have one doesn't make you right, especially just because YOU say so.

But whatever happens, Trump will say "I won." He could have been raped by two Russian thugs and left naked in the gutter, and if he said "I won," his supporters would cheer.
:wtf:

Can you go any further off the cliff with your ridiculous fairytale? I believe you Trump-hating snowflakes can do better.....give it another shot.

:p

Logically, they can't. Its an emotional goo fest for them.

Republicans need to stop obstructing. How could they know if tRump will sign it or not? The way he changes his mind every five minutes he doesn't even know yet.

LMAO didn't hear you requesting the Dems stop obstructing when the Reps had the House and any bills they sent to the Senate landed in the circular file.
The republicans were sending nonsense they would never have approved themselves if they thought it had a chance in hell in the Senate. It was just a ploy to make themselves look better to their easily manipulated base.

Well the Dems will be sending "nonsense" as you call it. It will also be shit canned.

Hope they have fun.
No, they will be sending bills. You are confusing conservitards with real legislators.
And if the dems re-approved the 1.6 billion in border security they already included in the stop gap spending deal that Trump reneged on after the RW media called him "soft," Trump would claim the dems caved and he "won bigtime."
You are correct. And his loyal butt-sniffers would rejoice.

Republicans need to stop obstructing. How could they know if tRump will sign it or not? The way he changes his mind every five minutes he doesn't even know yet.

LMAO didn't hear you requesting the Dems stop obstructing when the Reps had the House and any bills they sent to the Senate landed in the circular file.
The republicans were sending nonsense they would never have approved themselves if they thought it had a chance in hell in the Senate. It was just a ploy to make themselves look better to their easily manipulated base.

Well the Dems will be sending "nonsense" as you call it. It will also be shit canned.

Hope they have fun.
No, they will be sending bills. You are confusing conservitards with real legislators.

Dems arent real legislators. You're always wrong. It defies all logic and casts a different light on what the law of averages really means.
That's nice kid.

But whatever happens, Trump will say "I won." He could have been raped by two Russian thugs and left naked in the gutter, and if he said "I won," his supporters would cheer.
:wtf:

Can you go any further off the cliff with your ridiculous fairytale? I believe you Trump-hating snowflakes can do better.....give it another shot.

:p
Why? You know he's absolutely correct.

Trump's supreme negotiation skills:

Give me my fucking wall or I keep chocking America!

Let's be honest - PELOSI AND THE DEMOCRATS HAVE NO DESIRE TO COMPROMISE ON 'THE WALL'. THEY HATE TRUMP AND WILL NOT 'GIVE HIM A WIN'.

There is NOTHING President Trump and the GOP has to offer to get them to budge.

The Dreamer Bill? The GOP already gave them the Dreamer Bill on a silver platter - everything they asked for....and the Democrats walked away from the table, proving they would rather have THE ISSUE to use as a campaigning tool than to actually accomplish something for their constituents. This move was proof for Latinos that the Democrats were just stringing them along about getting the Dreamer Bill passed, only using the promise / issue to keep them voting for the Democrats.

IT IS ALL ABOUT 'ENERGIZING' / EMOTIONALLY MANIPULATING THEIR LEFTIST EXTREMIST BASE AND MANIPULATING PEOPLE TO VOTE FOR THEM.

I will not be surprised one bit when Pelosi, KNOWING it will never clear the Senate, leads the House to passing an Impeachment of President Trump - a complete waste of time that could be spent on issues concerning Americans every day...but it will send the Trump-Hating Leftist base into a euphoric frenzy.

Leftists / snowflakes are easily emotionally-manipulated low IQ voters who feed off of, run off of, and live off of pure EMOTION rather than information / facts.

The Russians knew it back in 2014, which is how they were so easily able to manipulate snowflakes through social media into organizing and marching for them.

The Democrats have known this for a long time...Gruber was caught on video numerous times explaining how the Democratic Party Politicians / Leadership not only have believed this for long time but have also counted on their ignorance to get away with what they have.

-- Hillary and the DNC were outright caught red-handed screwing their base / constituents & screwing Bernie Sanders and his supporters by rigging primaries, cheating in debates, breaking Election and Campaign Finance laws, stacking the deck against Bernie, and finally GIVING Hillary his nomination she could not win....and the snowflakes bent over and took it, voting for Hillary anyway and defending her still today despite the fact that she and the DNC manipulated and screwed them.

....but their walking away from the Dreamer Act on a silver platter was a huge mistake, proving they have no true desire to actually accomplish anything other than manipulating voters.

Trump's supreme negotiation skills: Give me my fucking wall or I keep chocking America!

Trump has declared that the 'dick dance' of lying to the American people, promising something will be done - like how Obama, Pelosi, and Schumer voted for this in 2007 - and then screwing over the American people ends now.

Trump has made the decision to side with Americans to ensure our sovereignty is ensured, our borders are secured, and American are protected.

Democrats have chosen to stand with violent criminal illegals, Mexican Drug Cartels, MS13, human traffickers, etc... to ensure the borders remain open, illegal immigration continues so a stead stream of illegal voters keep coming, and to ensure federal law-violating sanctuary cities are protected by Democrats.

It's just that simple, no matter how much the snowflake bullshit artists and fake news media try to spin it.

"He could have been raped by two Russian thugs and left naked in the gutter, and if he said "I won," his supporters would cheer"

I see you are retarded, too....thanks for sharing.

I heard the Democrats are simply going to vote on the Republican Bill the GOP in the Senate already voted on Unanimously approving.

Do you understand how stupid that's going to make Republicans look?

They refuse to vote for a bill they already voted on unanimously? They will be a laughingstock................................again.

That's correct. It's called "Fuck you." See who's laughing in six months.

The Orange Fool has decided to die on the wrong hill for all the wrong reasons...to stand by his lies, avarice and his narcissistic pride. Let the Fool-in-Chief bleed out!

Nothing passes until the wall gets funded. Democrats can go fuck themselves.

Actually you are the ones who are going to get fucked politically.

Trump has ELECTED to shutdown the government, when he had the bill on his desk, that he ALREADY promissed to McConnel to sign. It's 100% on him.

"He could have been raped by two Russian thugs and left naked in the gutter, and if he said "I won," his supporters would cheer"

I see you are retarded, too....thanks for sharing.
Huh? You kids are the suckers who believe every-damn-thing he says, don't you think you've got that backwards?

Nothing passes until the wall gets funded. Democrats can go fuck themselves.

Actually you are the ones who are going to get fucked politically.

Trump has ELECTED to shutdown the government, when he had the bill on his desk, that he ALREADY promissed to McConnel to sign. It's 100% on him.
Got to remember his top advisers Hanitty Limbaugh and Coulter warned him against signing

Forum List

Back