The September 5th Massacre

I agree completely with you PC.
Is my memory off? Someone here implied that Regan sold guns to Iran? As I recall he sold guns FROM Iran to the Nicaraguan Contras. What is your memory of that?
Sorry if it's off topic....

Who created terrorist Iran?

Reagan did by selling them weapons.

There was no need to prove how stupid you are....I revealed that in the earlier post.

No, it wasn't Reagan who created terrorist Iran....it was the dolt who occupied the office before greatest President in the last 100 years, Ronaldus Maximus.

I know you don't own any books that don't require crayons....so, get to a library and look it up.

No amount of Obama trash talking, cut and pasted distortion, or revisionist partisan history will change or erase the fact that President Obama was the last real President America had. PINO Trump will never be viewed as a genuine president.

President Reagan will forever be the President blamed for giving birth and rise to modern day terrorism. When he became President Israel was the target of mid eastern terror attacks. By the time he left office Reagan's failure to respond and retaliate vigorously and appropriately against terror attacks made America the main target.

1. Islamofascists murdered civilians participating in a celebration of unanimity among civilized nations.
That's what terrorists do.

2. Obama has continued the assault on the Israel, and by extension, the West, by awarding the world's worst sponsor of terrorism with the ability to create nuclear weapons which they have promised to use on Israel, the target of the Munich Massacre.

3. I fully understand Obama boot-lickers, e.g., you......rushing to shield the dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.
After all, that's what you've been programmed to do.

By all means, explain any parts of this post that aren't 100% accurate and true.
Note that the OP responds to criticism a vileness and crude foulness normally expected from the low information insult posters that so frequently attempt to defend their misinformation and lies. In the end and in reality, the OP's distortions, omissions of fact and misdirections do not withstand reality and genuine facts. That is why the insult posts are necessary.

Is my memory off? Someone here implied that Regan sold guns to Iran? As I recall he sold guns FROM Iran to the Nicaraguan Contras. What is your memory of that?

There are no 'off topics.'

1. The Iran-Contra scandal involved the sale of arms to Iran, basically to ransom American hostages that Islamic extremists held, and diverting proceeds from the sale to the Contras in Nicaragua. Neither the sale nor the diversions of funds were clear violations of existing laws: subsequent independent counsel investigations never directly charged anyone with crimes for either the arms sales nor the diversions.
  2. "... reversal of NSC staff member Oliver North and National Security Adviser John Poindexter’s convictions. The Court of Appeals reversed their convictions because they successfully argued that witnesses in their trials might have been affected by publicized immunized congressional testimony, even though the prosecutors themselves had taken painstaking efforts to avoid encountering information about the hearings."
Understanding the Iran-Contra Affairs - The Legal Aftermath (convictions: Understanding the Iran-Contra Affairs - The Legal Aftermath)

1. Two points should be made clear. The Democrat Congress was strongly in favor of the communists of Nicaragua, and the scandal was an attempt to tie the hands of the President, who was strongly anti-communist. And, two, congressional attempts to conduct foreign policy were, at the very least, constitutionally dubious. Reagan often complained [p. 222] that it was not possible to carry out foreign policy with 535 secretaries of state in Congress.
  2. See Locke’s “Second Treatise of Government,” the primary inspiration for the Declaration of Independence, for the nature of the prerogative in the executive branch. He defined it as “nothing but the power of doing public good without a rule.” http://www.constitution.org/jl/2ndtr11.htm and “ Indeed, it is appropriate that the laws themselves should in some cases give way to the executive power,…” John Locke's Second Treatise of Government Chapter 14
Thomas Jefferson to John B. Colvin: “ ... circumstances do not sometimes occur, which make it a duty in officers of high trust, to assume authorities beyond the law, ...” Article 2, Section 3: Thomas Jefferson to John B. Colvin

No amount of Obama trash talking, cut and pasted distortion, or revisionist partisan history will change or erase the fact that President Obama was the last real President America had. PINO Trump will never be viewed as a genuine president.

President Reagan will forever be the President blamed for giving birth and rise to modern day terrorism. When he became President Israel was the target of mid eastern terror attacks. By the time he left office Reagan's failure to respond and retaliate vigorously and appropriately against terror attacks made America the main target.

1. Islamofascists murdered civilians participating in a celebration of unanimity among civilized nations.

2. Obama has continued the assault on the Israel, and by extension, the West, by awarding the world's worst sponsor of terrorism with the ability to create nuclear weapons which they have promised to use on Israel, the target of the Munich Massacre.

3. I fully understand Obama boot-lickers, e.g., you......rushing to shield the dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being.

By all means, explain any parts of this post that aren't 100% accurate and true.
Note that the OP responds to criticism a vileness and crude foulness normally expected from the low information insult posters that so frequently attempt to defend their misinformation and lies. In the end and in reality, the OP's distortions, omissions of fact and misdirections do not withstand reality and genuine facts. That is why the insult posts are necessary.

I do not respond well to lies and ignorance....e.g., you.
If you can't stand the heat, get outa' the kitchen.

There are no 'off topics.'

1. The Iran-Contra scandal involved the sale of arms to Iran, basically to ransom American hostages that Islamic extremists held, and diverting proceeds from the sale to the Contras in Nicaragua. Neither the sale nor the diversions of funds were clear violations of existing laws: subsequent independent counsel investigations never directly charged anyone with crimes for either the arms sales nor the diversions.
  2. "... reversal of NSC staff member Oliver North and National Security Adviser John Poindexter’s convictions. The Court of Appeals reversed their convictions because they successfully argued that witnesses in their trials might have been affected by publicized immunized congressional testimony, even though the prosecutors themselves had taken painstaking efforts to avoid encountering information about the hearings."
Understanding the Iran-Contra Affairs - The Legal Aftermath (convictions: Understanding the Iran-Contra Affairs - The Legal Aftermath)

1. Two points should be made clear. The Democrat Congress was strongly in favor of the communists of Nicaragua, and the scandal was an attempt to tie the hands of the President, who was strongly anti-communist. And, two, congressional attempts to conduct foreign policy were, at the very least, constitutionally dubious. Reagan often complained [p. 222] that it was not possible to carry out foreign policy with 535 secretaries of state in Congress.
  2. See Locke’s “Second Treatise of Government,” the primary inspiration for the Declaration of Independence, for the nature of the prerogative in the executive branch. He defined it as “nothing but the power of doing public good without a rule.” http://www.constitution.org/jl/2ndtr11.htm and “ Indeed, it is appropriate that the laws themselves should in some cases give way to the executive power,…” John Locke's Second Treatise of Government Chapter 14
Thomas Jefferson to John B. Colvin: “ ... circumstances do not sometimes occur, which make it a duty in officers of high trust, to assume authorities beyond the law, ...” Article 2, Section 3: Thomas Jefferson to John B. Colvin
Thanks for clearing that up.

Your memory is one of nonsense, low information, and misinformation. Your memory has been distorted by some kind of right wing propaganda if you believe the nonsense your "memory" tells you
No wonder you are such a sucker for PC's distortions and subjective nonsense.

Last edited:
No, it wasn't Reagan who created terrorist Iran....it was the dolt who occupied the office before greatest President in the last 100 years, Ronaldus Maximus.

How did Carter do that? He's not the one who struck a deal behind the scenes with Iran's terrorist regime to release the hostages in exchange for weapons. To add insult to injury, we were also selling weapons during Reagan to Saddam, who used those weapons against Iran (who we also armed) and against his own people.

Today, the anniversary of this atrocious attack......

4. "The Munich Olympics opened on August 26, 1972, with 195 events and 7,173 athletes representing 121 countries. On the morning of September 5, Palestinian terrorists in ski masks ambushed the Israeli team. After negotiations to free the nine Israelis broke down, the terrorists took the hostages to the Munich airport. Once there, German police opened fire from rooftops and killed three of the terrorists. A gun battle erupted and left the hostages, two more Palestinians and a policeman dead.

.... in the early morning of September 5, a group of Palestinian terrorists storms the Olympic Village apartment of the Israeli athletes, killing two and taking nine others hostage. The terrorists were part of a group known as Black September, in return for the release of the hostages, theydemanded that Israel release over 230 Arab prisoners being held in Israeli jails and two German terrorists. In an ensuing shootout at the Munich airport, the nine Israeli hostages were killed along with five terrorists and one West German policeman."
Massacre begins at Munich Olympics - Sep 05, 1972 - HISTORY.com

Two generations ago, and yet the previous President couldn't wait to award nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages......

....and subhumans voted for this, and still defend the indefensible.

This is what is to be expected from Democrats and their drones.

Clean off those specs, old timer....
The OP says no such thing.

Give it up, Chic.... that word..... "continued"..... has far too many syllables for any "progressive" to comprehend. Even an adult sounding it out for them wouldn't help.

Your memory is one of nonsense, low information, and misinformation. Your memory has been distorted by some kind of right
wing propaganda if you believe the nonsense your "memory" tells you.
Go bark up a tree jackoff! And spare me your vitriol.

How did Carter do that? He's not the one who struck a deal behind the scenes with Iran's terrorist regime to release the hostages in exchange for weapons. To add insult to injury, we were also selling weapons during Reagan to Saddam, who used those weapons against Iran (who we also armed) and against his own people.

Stay tuned,....and I'll show you EXACTLY how Democrat Carter made Iran the world's greatest state sponsor of terrorism.

Get ready to take notes.

Just between us.....I bet, at times like these, you wish you had gotten an education.....

....True?

Your memory is one of nonsense, low information, and misinformation. Your memory has been distorted by some kind of right

Don't scare him away.....he needs the education more than most.

Stay tuned,....and I'll show you EXACTLY how Democrat Carter made Iran the world's greatest state sponsor of terrorism..

I'd say giving them weapons and appeasing them was what gave them power...which is what you guys did.

3 .Which bring us to Obama's blessing the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism, Iran....created by Democrat Jimmy Carter.....with weapons of mass destruction, nuclear bombs and missiles.
Stop the lying, Cynthia! The current state of the State of Iran is the sum of all the influences imparted, injected, tampered with and left to fester within a democratic Iran in 1953 with the US led Operation Ajax. Iran's eventual fall then to a US backed puppet government eventually under the Shah and maintained internally by his secret terror police, the SAVAK, and the final collapse of the Shah's despotic regime in 1979 had nothing to do with Carter.

He didn't have a damn thing to do with the Shah coming to power or the Shah's overthrow. Eisenhower started the ball rolling with Ajax, Eisenhower established the foundations for Iran's nuclear program in 1957 and Eisenhower set the stage for what came after in the 1960's & '70's under the Shah's reign of terror. Carter had absolutely nothing to do with the formation of the issues coming to a head and forcing the Shah getting out of Dodge! Nature abhors a vacuum, and that vacuum was filled by religious fanatics, you ignorant twit!

You rewrite history only to peddle your false narratives about your equally false restructured fantasies to compartmentalize the world's political divisions into ONLY TWO boxes of the righteous right over here and all else over there in the evil bad box. That is simplistically stupid binary thinking which ignorantly and completely rules out any form of chaos which dominates the world and the lives of mankind! That's a pathetic display of propagandizing history and manipulating the truth, Cynthia!

An aside to the events of Munich, 1972.....Germany doing what Germany does best.....

"What News Made That Security Situation Even More Distressing?

In 2012, new documents were released that showed that Germany had been warned about a potential attack. In fact, Germany had been warned several times, and after the attack, officials attempted to cover up those warnings. The lax security at the village may have been well-intended, but they were misguided at best and incompetent and stupid at worst.

Why Did West Germany Release the Three Terrorists Police Had Managed to Capture Alive?

Despite the bloodbath that ended the siege, West German police did manage to capture three of the terrorists. However, in late October, those three were released, much to the dismay of Israel and the athletes' families. What happened was that the Black September group had hijacked a Lufthansa plane, demanding the release of the three. The West German government quickly released the terrorists (after all, Black September had already shown it was willing to torture and kill many people for its aims)."
In which city were 11 Israeli athletes murdered during the 1972 Olympic Games?

Is this an example of the true intent of European leadership.....or merely one more example to the sort of leaders.....e.g., Communist Angela Merkel

How about if you go do some simple research before you start adding comments to a topic you know nothing about. Your comment showed you haven't got a clue about what Iran-Contra was and yet you will pretend to know something about this period in history.

How about if you go do some simple research before you start adding comments to a topic you know nothing about. Your comment showed you haven't got a clue about what Iran-Contra was and yet you will pretend to know something about this period in history.
Are you a mod dipshit?
What do you think discussion boards are for? Nazi jerk!

2. Obama has continued the assault on the Israel, and by extension, the West, by awarding the world's worst sponsor of terrorism with the ability to create nuclear weapons
Nope. It is Russia who is aiding Iran to get nukes.

Putin.

Trump's hero. And yours.

He's helping North Korea, too.

Forum List

Back