The Shit Coming Across Southern Border Not Best and Brightest

Are you changing the topic again? It's a piss poor replacement for an argument.
Watch the trailer...Mexico...heroin...get it...

No, it sounds like you don't have an argument and you're going off topic to avoid talking about it.
So we don’t have a problem with drugs along the Mexican border? I have to ask you to explain this one.:alcoholic:Your ignorance is too much...I need a whiskey on the rocks.

The point is that this has nothing to do with what was being spoken about... fucking hell. Every time I see your name pop up, I know it's going to be just a complete pile of shit.
Thank you. If you think it is shit when I post...then I know I am on target.

Wow, you're aiming for producing shit when you come on here. Nice to know. I think I might just steer clear of you in the future.

"The Shit Coming Across Southern Border Not Best and Brightest"

We already have plenty of shits here that are "Not Best and Brightest".

They're called "trump supporters"...

Report: More than half of immigrants on welfare

"More than half of the nation's immigrants receive some kind of government welfare, a figure that's far higher than the native-born population's, according to a report to be released Wednesday.

About 51% of immigrant-led households receive at least one kind of welfare benefit, including Medicaid, food stamps, school lunches and housing assistance, compared to 30% for native-led households, according to the report from the Center for Immigration Studies, a group that advocates for lower levels of immigration.

Those numbers increase for households with children, with 76% of immigrant-led households receiving welfare..."

It is sickening what Democrats are doing to this Country in their desperate quest for Votes.
Desperate quest for permanent Democrat rule. The stakes are high enough to make anything worthwhile.

The "shit" coming to the US for a long time has not been the best and the brightest.

The Irish who arrived in the US were the ones starving to death.
The Italians were the ones who weren't doing too well in Italy.
Many blacks were slaves.

That's US History!
How much heroin did the Irish bring with them Butch?

Are you changing the topic again? It's a piss poor replacement for an argument.

Watch the trailer...Mexico...heroin...get it...

No, it sounds like you don't have an argument and you're going off topic to avoid talking about it.

So we don’t have a problem with drugs along the Mexican border? I have to ask you to explain this one.:alcoholic:Your ignorance is too much...I need a whiskey on the rocks.

I never have a problem with drugs at the border; only a problem with, Nanny-State enforcement while the right wing alleges to be for smaller government.

Forum List

Back