The Shocking Truth About Hillary's October Surprise

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
Very good analysis by Paul Watson, about what Hillary Clinton might try to pull before the elections. :thup:

I honestly hope she and her helpers and sycophants don't do it. That's all.

Published on Sep 21, 2016

They did to Sanders, I fully expect more of that type of behavior.

I seeeeeee...

Did the word go forth from the Tard Facebook feed to PRE-EMPTIVELY invent conspiracy theories? Creating conspiracy theories based on past events was getting boring?

"What if Hillary uses alien technology to win the election, just like she did to kill Vince Foster?"

I seeeeeee...

Did the word go forth from the Tard Facebook feed to PRE-EMPTIVELY invent conspiracy theories? Creating conspiracy theories based on past events was getting boring?

"What if Hillary uses alien technology to win the election, just like she did to kill Vince Foster?"

And don't forget how well that worked for Obama to get from Kenya to Hawaii, place the two ads and get back to Kenya in time to be born!

Very good analysis by Paul Watson, about what Hillary Clinton might try to pull before the elections. :thup:

I honestly hope she and her helpers and sycophants don't do it. That's all.

Published on Sep 21, 2016

Soooo true, Skye.Thank you for posting it!

Hillary and her bosses have already so many dead bodies around her. If they need a few hundreds more to get her elected, they'll go for that without hesitation.

I'm glad Joe Cox's murder was mentioned too, Cameron was sure it will help him but it hasn't.

Globalists will never let their power go away: too much money and time has been spent to create the world order they needed. They will fight like pit-bulls to keep their power and for them it doesn't matter how many human lives it will take. Never has.

President Trump is their nightmare.

I hope she's ready for Assange's 'October Surprise'...

Yes. That's coming too!

Yes but the Propaganda MSM will ignore it, just like they ignore everything that's damaging to Hillary and Obama.

But , it's not so easy to ignore Julian Assange's news.

Wasserman Schultz resigned amid the past leaked email scandal....and many others did too! :2up:

Go Julian!

Go Julian! Go Putin! Go Trump!

Forum List

Back