The Shroud of Trayvon

Trayvon_chimp_out.jpg

^^^ It's not disrespect to vilify deceased criminals who were killed in the act of committing a crime. .. :cool:

What was Travon's crime? Being black and wearing a hoodie?

No,Snookie; since you ask, it was more like more like simple assault and battery, apparently; the problem was, the man he assaulted happened to be armed with a gun. It occurs to me, that if Trayvon felt so afraid/threatened/dissed, whatever, because Zimmerman was following him, he COULD have used his cellphone to call the police, instead of talking to his girfriend. Naaaw, I guess not; hell, that would have been too much like common sense, and we can't have THAT, not in your vision of America! I guess we could say that there were TWO people who took the law into their own hands that night; one died for the mistake, and your side wanted to lynch the other.

Just maybe, it might not be the best idea to celebrate or beatify EITHER of these two poster children for poor judgement, but...oh, snap! I forgot about the political need for martyrs, real or imagined; do carry on!

^^^ It's not disrespect to vilify deceased criminals who were killed in the act of committing a crime. .. :cool:

What was Travon's crime? Being black and wearing a hoodie?

No,Snookie; since you ask, it was more like more like simple assault and battery, apparently; the problem was, the man he assaulted happened to be armed with a gun. It occurs to me, that if Trayvon felt so afraid/threatened/dissed, whatever, because Zimmerman was following him, he COULD have used his cellphone to call the police, instead of talking to his girfriend. Naaaw, I guess not; hell, that would have been too much like common sense, and we can't have THAT, not in your vision of America! I guess we could say that there were TWO people who took the law into their own hands that night; one died for the mistake, and your side wanted to lynch the other.

Just maybe, it might not be the best idea to celebrate or beatify EITHER of these two poster children for poor judgement, but...oh, snap! I forgot about the political need for martyrs, real or imagined; do carry on!

Symbolism is necessary.

Chicken shit xxxx fucker, you are. You would last about five minutes in my hood, bitch.

You have just fulfilled the black hoodlum stereotype. I knew you would. Because that's all you are. I am just surprised it took you this long. Well, maybe it didn't. I do have a way of scrolling past your moronic posts. Except the ones I neg. Like this one.

Last edited:
Chicken shit mother fucker, you are. You would last about five minutes in my hood, bitch.

You have just fulfilled the black hoodlum stereotype. I knew you would. Because that's all you are. I am just surprised it took you this long. Well, maybe it didn't. I do have a way of scrolling past your moronic posts. Except the ones I neg. Like this one.

I said nothing about race. You are playing the race card again and making erroneous assumptions fueled by your bigotry.

Chicken shit xxxx fucker, you are. You would last about five minutes in my hood, bitch.

I said nothing about race. You are playing the race card again and making erroneous assumptions fueled by your bigotry.

So you are a white hoodlum living in the 'hood.' Groovy. But you have made it known repeatedly that you are NOT white.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back