The Shroud of Trayvon

Rat in the hat wins. He is the foulest racist at usmb.

No, actually, poet is. And you are right behind. You act the typical black thug making veiled and not veiled threats and then when someone calls you out for what you are you scream, 'racist.' You are nothing but thugs with internet access, and you can't figure out why civilized white people don't want to live next to you.

Sorry to disallusion you, but I am pasty white and blue eyed. Quite handsome, actually.

I remember you stating otherwise too

did you bleach yourself?

Rat in the hat wins. He is the foulest racist at usmb.

No, actually, poet is. And you are right behind. You act the typical black thug making veiled and not veiled threats and then when someone calls you out for what you are you scream, 'racist.' You are nothing but thugs with internet access, and you can't figure out why civilized white people don't want to live next to you.

Sorry to disallusion you, but I am pasty white and blue eyed. Quite handsome, actually.
You can be white and act like a typical black thug (Trayvon). You can also be a white prick.

You can be white and act like a typical black thug (Trayvon). You can also be a white prick.

I am fairly certain Snookie has posted in the past he is black. But I'm not reading his disgusting posts to find the one.

I am fairly certain Snookie has posted in the past he is black. But I'm not reading his disgusting posts to find the one.
Why waste your time? Now, you caqn finish eating the rest of your crayons.

h00301625

You are an abject liar. Now you want to be a cracker. I wish you would make up your mind.

You are an abject liar. Now you want to be a cracker. I wish you would make up your mind.

Talk is cheap. Prove it. link?

I'm not reading your vile posts. But this little incantation along with the veiled threat is a good indication:

shit xxxx fucker, you are. You would last about five minutes in my hood, bitch.

**Hint: mother may be half a word in the hood, but it is an entire word where I live.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL0ByH8nC-w]Yes Sir - Rachel "Dee Dee" Jeantel (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) PARODY - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v2Qruz9lRA]You Just Hate Me Cause I'm White :: Hoodie Song Parody - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B-M9Hv1dg0]Trayvon Martin Rhapsody (Bohemian Rhapsody Spoof) by A.P.T. - YouTube[/ame]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Forum List

Back