🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The silent epidemic of vaccine damaged pets rage on ohio advocates for medical freedom

When I closed the law office and opened a grooming shop I had customers who refused to vaccinate their dogs. It was heartbreaking because I knew these dogs were going to die. I scheduled them all on the same day so as not to expose other pets to risk.

I begged these owners to vaccinate. Of course they refused and the dogs died. The puppies died. I love animals and seeing these sick animals was too much for me. It was parvo mostly. One woman killed half a dozen dogs by withholding parvo vaccinations.

I finally had to draw the line. Bring proof of vaccinations.

I don't know which is worse watching a child die of preventable disease or watching a pet die of preventable disease and know that you and you alone are responsible.

We have a cat who had a bad reaction to a vaccine she got, but they gave her some kind of medicine and she was fine. Animals are not different than humans. They have allergies too

We have a cat who had a bad reaction to a vaccine she got, but they gave her some kind of medicine and she was fine. Animals are not different than humans. They have allergies too

which has been proven FOOD allergies are being caused by many vaccines. WHY? because many of the live vaccines are grown using peanuts/chicken eggs/ now why do you assume so many are allergic to shit they weren't sixty years ago. Go figure those dots aren't that far apart to connect.

If people want to kill their children they should be allowed to do that. But no anti vaxxer should be allowed an animal companion.

The Silent Epidemic of Vaccine Damaged Pets Rages On – Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom
Today, millions of Americans are questioning the safety and efficacy of controversial childhood vaccines like the MMR while a silent epidemic of vaccine damaged pets rages on—mostly unnoticed—in the homes of state law compliant dog owners.

It is ok keep killing your dogs too , pet etc doesn't matter....

Vaccines may cause problems in maybe 1% of those who get them. They save at least half those who get the shots. At least half. Probably more. That is just the ones exposed to the disease. A man in town was just bitten by a rabid bat. He is getting treatments. I wonder how many animals were bitten. At least the pets should be vaccinated. They will live.

The Silent Epidemic of Vaccine Damaged Pets Rages On – Ohio Advocates for Medical Freedom
Today, millions of Americans are questioning the safety and efficacy of controversial childhood vaccines like the MMR while a silent epidemic of vaccine damaged pets rages on—mostly unnoticed—in the homes of state law compliant dog owners.

Have you ever seen a dog die of distemper or rabies?

I have and it's a horrific way to die.

Have you ever seen a dog die of distemper or rabies?

I have and it's a horrific way to die.

I have as well and its completely preventable.

Some people should never have kids or pets.

Forced vaccinations are always a bad thing… Man or animal
Tell me that after one of your kids gets rabies from a dog bite
Are you going to try to bite one of my kids?

I've had my shots.
I have not, it’s a personal thing. And certainly is no one else’s business whether someone has or has not had any shots… LOL

So you don't care if your neighbor's dog gets rabies and bites one of your kids?

Rabies is one of the few diseases that can be transferred from animals to people and it is 100% fatal but it is also 100% preventable.

Forced vaccinations are always a bad thing… Man or animal

I've had my shots.
I have not, it’s a personal thing. And certainly is no one else’s business whether someone has or has not had any shots… LOL

So you don't care if your neighbor's dog gets rabies and bites one of your kids?

Rabies is one of the few diseases that can be transferred from animals to people and it is 100% fatal but it is also 100% preventable.
Lol
I live in rural America, northwestern South Dakota Specifically... We don’t have to worry about rabies here. Gangbangers are nonexistent here

You have to ask the right questions when you bring your dog in. My dog tested positive for Limes Disease but the pills they gave me were biological that lowered his immunity and he died of lymphoma cancer within a couple of months.

I've had my shots.

Lol
I live in rural America, northwestern South Dakota Specifically... We don’t have to worry about rabies here.

Yes you do.

Rabies is still prevalent in wild life. Skunks, bats, raccoons, foxes and coyotes are the most common carriers but any mammal in the wild can contract rabies.

Are you telling me you have no wildlife in rural SD?

Forum List

Back