The Single Greatest Mistake…

Another idiot thread. If republicans were so fucking great we'd have no problems with COVID19 since a republican is the president. But this is to be expected from an Asian so stupid that she calls this the Chinese virus.

7 of the top 10 states with the most infected and deaths are from blue states.

I think because that's where most of the stupid people are. :thup:
Megacities are a plauge on us and nobody will discuss it! From Corona to poverty to omni directional racism, murder, violence, riots , fear of those around you all higher in the super cities. Had COVID been as deadly as originally predicted these cities would have allowed the virus to cause so much death they wouldn't have been able to keep up with disposing of the bodies. This summer many of them burned night after night after night. They generate neighborhoods that would corrupt the Pope. But no politician dares go there! Cowards!

I like the cut of your jib!

NY Gov Democrat Andrew Cuomo, aka 'the nursing home slayer' is on the ropes.....

....and far be it from I to defend this jerk......

But Biden is bring in horde of illegals/migrants....and when they test positive......giving 'em bus tickets and sending 'em all over America.

Seems worse than Cuomo.....

"Dozens of newly released migrants test positive for virus
In the Gulf Coast city of Brownsville, 108 migrants released during the past month have shown to be carrying the coronavirus, U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, said Wednesday. And he says that is putting the South Texas border community, as well as the volunteers who help them, and the border agents, at risk.

“They tested some of the people who got put at the bus station in Brownsville and according to the rapid tests, about 108 tested positive. So basically that creates a situation that they are letting people who are positive (for coronavirus) get on buses and with the permission of Homeland Security they can go anywhere in the United States,” Cuellar said during an online news conference."

Forum List

Back