The Sky is Falling?

Bruce_T_Laney

Platinum Member
May 27, 2014
It seem the Royal Bank of Scotland is issuing a warning that 2016 is going to be much like 2008, and we could see oil prices hit as low as $16 a barrel, and are telling investors to sell everything except high-quality bonds...

So is the Sky Falling?

RBS Warns: Sell Everything

$20 isn't impossible.

A nice big correction would be great and badly over-due.

The sooner the better, let's go.

$20 isn't impossible.

A nice big correction would be great and badly over-due.

The sooner the better, let's go.

I have to agree and it is like a rubber band and it stretched to it furthest and now is snapping back to where it belongs.

I wonder can Oil go below ten dollars a barrel?

$20 isn't impossible. A nice big correction would be great and badly over-due. The sooner the better, let's go..
I have to agree and it is like a rubber band and it stretched to it furthest and now is snapping back to where it belongs. I wonder can Oil go below ten dollars a barrel?
Man, I hope not.

We're already dangerously close to seeing a bunch of foreclosures in the energy industry in the first half of the year. If that happens, choosing a bottom to buy back in will be even riskier. I'm really hoping for a $20 bottom, then hopefully back up to at least $35 or $40. I'd sure like to be able to start buying back in sometime mid-year.

Last edited:
We won't be buying back until the summer of 2017, at the least, I think.

Big cats are buying right now trying to hold the barrier against $30, but I think by Friday it will be trying to break $28.

Forum List

Back