The Smearing of Ilhan Omar

I intentionally move my cursor to the top and click right before the quote and begin typing there.

Islam and The So called Palestinians have REFUSED To occupy Transjordan, the homeland designated for the collection of Syrians, Egyptians, and Jordanians called Palestinians for the past 100 years since their homeland was negotiated through treaty and signed in to international law.

The conflict would be over if they just settled their territory which is East of Jordan and left The West Bank and Gaza.

They're all Muslims. They can go live on Muslim land.

George is an anti semite, Israel hating muzzie lover

You're wasting your time with an uneducated ill informed troll
Debate is to sway the open minded lurker. Nobody cares about George's opinion.

Yes but do YOU have an open mind on this issue? I think most open minded have the opinion that this thing is ONE SIDED and LOADED to favour ONE SIDE, I think most open minded would think that the Two State Solution is the only option and that ALL Western nations should NOT interfere in the Middle East shit hole anymore and ANY Western troops should GTFO and The West just FORGET about the ENTIRE Middle East, we get ZERO for any involvement ALL we get is trouble.

How do you do this where your responses are ABOVE the Quote Boxes?

Poor George can not contain his hatred of Israel.

Poor George cannot stop Himself from lying because he believes the lies he is told.

Poor George will probably accept the Mark of The Beast in the end times and forfeit his soul to Hell.

Multiple times have I tried to give him correct information and he posts the same postings over and over like a bot.

Palestinians are the ones who have had their land, farms, businesses, and bank accounts stolen by (mostly) European Jews anxious to turn a 10:1 Non-Jew majority in Palestine into a Jewish state with a Jewish majority:

1948 Palestinian exodus - Wikipedia

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, also known as the Nakba... al-Nakbah, literally 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs — about half of prewar Palestine's Arab population — fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Palestine war.[2]

"Between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were sacked during the war, while urban Palestine was almost entirely extinguished.[3] The term nakba also refers to the period of war itself and events affecting Palestinians from December 1947 to January 1949."
"Due to the war, around 10,000 Jews fled or were expelled from their homes in Palestine. In the three years following the war, about 700,000 Jews fled from Europe and Arab lands and immigrated to Israel, with one third of them having left or been expelled from their previous countries of residence in the Middle East. These Jewish refugees were absorbed into Israel in the One Million Plan.1947–1949 Palestine war - Wikipedia

Your one sided history acts as though Jews were not displaced or removed from Arab lands losing whatever they had.
When you have to tell only half the tale you lose much credibility.
Your one sided history acts as though Jews were not displaced or removed from Arab lands losing whatever they had.
It was Jewish terror that drove 700,000 non-Jews off their land and into refugee camps while giving the abandoned property to Jews from outside of Palestine.

1947–1948 civil war in Mandatory Palestine - Wikipedia

"The Haganah, a Jewish paramilitary organization, was initially involved in the post-war attacks against the British in Palestine but withdrew following the outrage caused by the 1946 Irgun bombing of the British Army Headquarters in the King David Hotel.

"In May 1946, on the assumption of British neutrality in the future hostilities, a Plan C was formulated that envisaged guidelines for retaliation if and when Palestinian Arab attacks took place on the Yishuv.

"As the countdown ticked down, the Haganah implemented assaults involving the torching and demolition by explosives against economic infrastructures, the property of Palestinian politicians and military commanders, villages, town neighbourhoods, houses and farms that were deemed to be bases or used by inciters and their accomplices.

"The killing of armed irregulars and adult males was also foreseen. On 15 August 1947, on suspicion it was a terrorist headquarters, they blew up the house of the Abu Laban family, prosperous Palestinian orange growers, near Petah Tikva.

"Twelve occupants, including a woman and six children, were killed.[11]

"After November 1947, the dynamiting of houses formed a key component of most Haganah retaliatory strikes."

Poor George cannot stop Himself from lying because he believes the lies he is told.
Perhaps OT can dispense with magical thinking long enough to point out any "lies" I've posted, starting with al Nakba?

"The precise number of refugees, many of whom settled in refugee camps in neighboring states, is a matter of dispute[4] but around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (half of the Arab total of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes.[5][6]

"About 250,000–300,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled before the Israeli Declaration of Independence in May 1948, a fact which was named as a casus belli for the entry of the Arab League into the country, sparking the 1948 Arab–Israeli War."
4399be49a3aa75d48d722080779d2948.jpg

Articles by Cyril Smith

Islam and The So called Palestinians have REFUSED To occupy Transjordan, the homeland designated for the collection of Syrians, Egyptians, and Jordanians called Palestinians for the past 100 years since their homeland was negotiated through treaty and signed in to international law.

The conflict would be over if they just settled their territory which is East of Jordan and left The West Bank and Gaza.

The Palestinians are not Syrian.

They're all Muslims. They can go live on Muslim land.

George is an anti semite, Israel hating muzzie lover

You're wasting your time with an uneducated ill informed troll
Debate is to sway the open minded lurker. Nobody cares about George's opinion.

Yes but do YOU have an open mind on this issue? I think most open minded have the opinion that this thing is ONE SIDED and LOADED to favour ONE SIDE, I think most open minded would think that the Two State Solution is the only option and that ALL Western nations should NOT interfere in the Middle East shit hole anymore and ANY Western troops should GTFO and The West just FORGET about the ENTIRE Middle East, we get ZERO for any involvement ALL we get is trouble.
Why should tens of thousands of non-Jews, who owned property in Palestine for generations before European Jews began their colonization, be required to give their land and other assets to Jewish immigrants and relocate to Transjordan?

Mandate for Palestine - Wikipedia

"The Mandate for Palestine was a 'Class A' League of Nations mandate for British rule over the territories of Palestine and Transjordan, both of which had been conceded by the Ottoman Empire following World War I.
"The Balfour Declaration's 'national home for the Jewish people' was to be established in Palestine, and a separate Arab Emirate had been established in Transjordan; these policies had begun to be enacted shortly after the initial assignation of the mandate in April 1920.

"The mandate was formally in force between 29 September 1923 and 15 May 1948."

Corporate Democrats like Pelosi are well aware that "dual loyalty" has lost its effectiveness over the past three decades as an "anti-Semitic slur" because over that period support for Israel "has become increasingly associated with conservative evangelicals and the Republican Party."
Untitled-design-3.png

"In the latest round of controversy, Omar said during a town hall, regarding U.S. policy toward Israel, 'I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.'

"This comment was roundly condemned by members of Congress and many others for being anti-Semitic. Rep. Eliot L. Engel (D-N.Y.) called her statement 'a vile anti-Semitic slur' and accused her of questioning 'the loyalty of fellow American citizens.'"

Democrats who have ignored Israel's human rights violations over the past fifty years were quick to call for a resolution of condemnation.

"Now, back to Omar. Here’s the truth: The whole purpose of the Democrats’ resolution is to enforce dual loyalty not among Jews, but among members of Congress, to make sure that criticism of Israel is punished in the most visible way possible.

"This, of course, includes Omar.

"As it happens, this punishment of criticism of Israel is exactly what the freshman congresswoman was complaining about, and has on multiple occasions.

"The fact that no one seems to acknowledge that this is her complaint shows how spectacularly disingenuous Omar’s critics are being."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...t-smearing-ilhan-omar/?utm_term=.c4b9127d502c

"When the most prominent supporters of Israel are people like Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin, 'dual loyalty' loses any meaning as a slur against Jews."
Omar is a. Anti Semitic pos

But thanks for playing. No doubt it made you and your fellow terrorist supporters happy
Omar is a. Anti Semitic pos

But thanks for playing. No doubt it made you and your fellow terrorist supporters happy
Untitled-27.png

Jewish pride.

The Palestinian charter calls for the destruction of the Jewish state and the Jewish people. It is the Palestinian vermin that blow up buses and grocery stores. They tunnel into residential areas where they can suddenly emerge to kill.

One or the other must be totally destroyed. There will never be a two state solution. There will never be peace. Israel only prolongs the inevitable.
DfhSsprWkAEWSDM.jpg

Poor George will probably accept the Mark of The Beast in the end times and forfeit his soul to Hell.

Multiple times have I tried to give him correct information and he posts the same postings over and over like a bot.

Palestinians are the ones who have had their land, farms, businesses, and bank accounts stolen by (mostly) European Jews anxious to turn a 10:1 Non-Jew majority in Palestine into a Jewish state with a Jewish majority:

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus, also known as the Nakba... al-Nakbah, literally 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or 'cataclysm'),[1] occurred when more than 700,000 Palestinian Arabs — about half of prewar Palestine's Arab population — fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Palestine war.[2]

"Between 400 and 600 Palestinian villages were sacked during the war, while urban Palestine was almost entirely extinguished.[3] The term nakba also refers to the period of war itself and events affecting Palestinians from December 1947 to January 1949."
"Due to the war, around 10,000 Jews fled or were expelled from their homes in Palestine. In the three years following the war, about 700,000 Jews fled from Europe and Arab lands and immigrated to Israel, with one third of them having left or been expelled from their previous countries of residence in the Middle East. These Jewish refugees were absorbed into Israel in the One Million Plan.1947–1949 Palestine war - Wikipedia

It was Jewish terror that drove 700,000 non-Jews off their land and into refugee camps while giving the abandoned property to Jews from outside of Palestine.

"The Haganah, a Jewish paramilitary organization, was initially involved in the post-war attacks against the British in Palestine but withdrew following the outrage caused by the 1946 Irgun bombing of the British Army Headquarters in the King David Hotel.

"In May 1946, on the assumption of British neutrality in the future hostilities, a Plan C was formulated that envisaged guidelines for retaliation if and when Palestinian Arab attacks took place on the Yishuv.

"As the countdown ticked down, the Haganah implemented assaults involving the torching and demolition by explosives against economic infrastructures, the property of Palestinian politicians and military commanders, villages, town neighbourhoods, houses and farms that were deemed to be bases or used by inciters and their accomplices.

"The killing of armed irregulars and adult males was also foreseen. On 15 August 1947, on suspicion it was a terrorist headquarters, they blew up the house of the Abu Laban family, prosperous Palestinian orange growers, near Petah Tikva.

"After November 1947, the dynamiting of houses formed a key component of most Haganah retaliatory strikes."

Perhaps OT can dispense with magical thinking long enough to point out any "lies" I've posted, starting with al Nakba?

"The precise number of refugees, many of whom settled in refugee camps in neighboring states, is a matter of dispute[4] but around 80 percent of the Arab inhabitants of what became Israel (half of the Arab total of Mandatory Palestine) left or were expelled from their homes.[5][6]

"About 250,000–300,000 Palestinians fled or were expelled before the Israeli Declaration of Independence in May 1948, a fact which was named as a casus belli for the entry of the Arab League into the country, sparking the 1948 Arab–Israeli War."

Articles by Cyril Smith
Already pointed out all of your lies, and will point out some more for you again, not for you, because you are a condemned man who embraces lies, and who is on The Path To Hell, but for others who do not know what The Truth of God is.

Muhammad is a false prophet based on the test for a prophet God gave mankind in the books of Moses and elsewhere. Muhammad has never passed the test of a true prophet of God.

The Koran is a false book, and was written 800 years after God's last dispensation of God's Word in which God warned that No man should add to God's Word, or take away from it, or those people will endure the plagues of Moses and all the plagues of The Bible.

The Last Revelation of God, The Book of Revelations.

Revelations 18-20

18 I testify to everyone who hears the words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19 And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book. 20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!…

This will happen during the end times to Islamic People worshiping allah, those worshiping the Antichrist, and listening to the preachings of The False Prophet and everyone left on Earth during The Great Tribulation.

Islam also denies The Godhood of Jesus The Messiah. Jesus was prophesied in The Old Testament, and the prophecies were fulfilled in The New Testament.
Islam rejects Jesus as God, The Son of God, and therefore they reject God Himself.

"He who rejects me, rejects The Father." "No man can come to The Father but by Me."

I could go on and show you how Jesus was God in The Flesh, God with us, Emanuel, but you are Islamic and have closed your heart to God, and instead have accepted a fallen angel, Lucifer as allah.

Islam only recognizes Jesus as a prophet, yet Ignores 100% of His teachings.
Otherwise, all Muslims would eventually convert to Christianity if they believed Jesus was a prophet and Jesus brought forth The Word of God. Jesus and Salvation is for Muslims too. All are welcome, but not all come.

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish, but have eternal life."

Jesus said the following when The Pharisees, and Sadducees threatened to stone Him for daring to say He was God.

The Jews answered Him, “It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God.”

“I and the Father are one.”

“I tell you the truth … before Abraham was born, I am!”

Jews who heard this statement responded by taking up stones to kill Him for blasphemy, as the Mosaic Law commanded (Leviticus 24:16).

God cannot lie, but Lucifer and allah are The Father of Lies. "Who can deceive like allah?" Islam worships, Not The God of Abraham, for The God of Abraham does not lie. If the God of Abraham declares that He was sending The Lamb of God for The Sins of The World, and you reject that truth, then you are only the physical offspring of Abraham, but have No Spiritual Relation to him.

" Allah was deceptive, for Allah is the best of deceivers (Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru al-makireena)! S. 3:54; cf. 8:30"

Are they then secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi)? None deemeth himself secure from Allah's deception (makra Allahi) save folk that perish. S. 7:99

So they schemed a scheme: and We schemed a scheme (Wamakaroo makran wamakarna makran), while they perceived not. S. 27:50

The word for deception/deceiver/scheme is makr. The lexical sources define the term as:

Miim-Kaf-Ra = To practice deceit or guile or circumvention, practice evasion or elusion, to plot, to exercise art or craft or cunning, act with policy, practice stratagem.

makara vb. (1)

Allah – The Greatest Deceiver of them All

Allah – The Greatest Deceiver of them All

The Bible who tells us Lucifer is a Liar and wants to deceive people in to believing he is God. The Koran tells us allah is a deceiver, and that Muhammad was given the words in The Koran by an angel of light. Lucifer literally means "light bringer"

John 8:44 "You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies."

2 Timothy 3:16-17"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work."

"How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High." Isaiah 14:12-14

"Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty. Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created. Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee." Ezekiel 28:12-15

In the books of Moses which Muhammad tries to use and reference to legitimize The Koran through, The Abrahamic Covenant establishes a Promise Land for The Jewish People to be inherited by his son "Israel". Abraham also had a son with the handmaiden Hagar, but did not give him that inheritance, but gave him another, saying he would be the father of great many people.

Israel does not belong to Ishmael, or The Arabs. It is for The Hebrews The Jews. God, Jehovah declared that whomever blesses Israel will be blessed, and whomever curses Israel will be cursed. "i will bless them that bless thee, and curse them that curse thee"

Look at your own people to see this. Saudi Arabia and Dubai accept the existence of Israel, and they are wealthy. The United States supports and defends Israel and it is wealthy.

Nations like Egypt, Syria, Jordon, Iraq, Afghanistan and others have shown hostility against Israel and are not blessed when they oppose Israel, and are blessed somewhat when they at least leave Israel alone. The people living in Gaza and The West Bank called Palestinians are made up of Jordan, Egypt and Syria, and they do not prosper because of their hatred of Israel.

The Arabs (Ishmael) have attacked their half brother, (Israel) repeatedly even outnumbering Israel 100 to one and have been repeatedly defeated. God will not allow his promise to Israel to ever be defeated. The six day war Syria, Egypt, and Jordan ganged up on Israel to try to exterminate them, but tiny Israel with God's blessing soundly and swiftly defeated The Arab Coalition formed against them. You cannot defeat Israel. Israel will be here when Jesus, God, son of God descends from Heaven in The Last Days.

Lastly on your stance about Israel. As I have told you in multiple other posts. Israel has existed for 5,000 years in that area. Even if I just limit myself to talking about just the last 100 years, Israel by International Treaty, The Balfour Declaration, Declarations in the League of Nations, The Declarations of The Palestine High Commission by International Law was allowed to reclaim their Homeland as defined by these agreements and treaties.
250px-Map_of_Mandatory_Palestine_in_1946_with_major_cities_%28in_English%29.svg.png

The So Called Palestinians were given Transjordan, East of The Jordan as their settlements, but everything West of the Jordan to The Mediterranean is Israel's.

The UN also reaffirmed this. All those people sitting on The GAZ Strip, and West Bank are squatters, and should pick up their things, cross The River Jordan and settle on their land Transjordan.

But none of what I say matters, because you have embraced the lies of Lucifer-Allah, and because of that your soul will be damned and all of your people will be damned until you reject allah and accept The Words of a man you at least call a prophet, Jesus. And your soul will be spared and you will have not only eternal life if you accept Jesus as God, but God actually says that you will share in All The Promises of God if you do.

But I waste my breath. An unrepentant soul destined for Hell, almost never can unstop his ears to Hear God's Truths.

Last edited:

Articles by Cyril Smith
upload_2019-3-11_11-2-27.jpeg

Corporate Democrats like Pelosi are well aware that "dual loyalty" has lost its effectiveness over the past three decades as an "anti-Semitic slur" because over that period support for Israel "has become increasingly associated with conservative evangelicals and the Republican Party."
Untitled-design-3.png

"In the latest round of controversy, Omar said during a town hall, regarding U.S. policy toward Israel, 'I want to talk about the political influence in this country that says it is okay for people to push for allegiance to a foreign country.'

"This comment was roundly condemned by members of Congress and many others for being anti-Semitic. Rep. Eliot L. Engel (D-N.Y.) called her statement 'a vile anti-Semitic slur' and accused her of questioning 'the loyalty of fellow American citizens.'"

Democrats who have ignored Israel's human rights violations over the past fifty years were quick to call for a resolution of condemnation.

"Now, back to Omar. Here’s the truth: The whole purpose of the Democrats’ resolution is to enforce dual loyalty not among Jews, but among members of Congress, to make sure that criticism of Israel is punished in the most visible way possible.

"As it happens, this punishment of criticism of Israel is exactly what the freshman congresswoman was complaining about, and has on multiple occasions.

"The fact that no one seems to acknowledge that this is her complaint shows how spectacularly disingenuous Omar’s critics are being."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...t-smearing-ilhan-omar/?utm_term=.c4b9127d502c

"When the most prominent supporters of Israel are people like Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin, 'dual loyalty' loses any meaning as a slur against Jews."
When Omar's biggest supporters are Louis Farrakhan and David Duke - former Grand Wizard of the KKK, what does that tell you?

Omar should know better. This woman has seen with her own eyes the climate of this country and how easy it is for democrats to become targets of Trump and the GOP. Its time she and all these newbee's curve their thirst for instant notoriety and earn their place in history over time.

I am so not feeling this chic...I get all that she's complaining about, I get the fact she's been maligned by the american haters and want to voice her frustrations however.....once you run for office deary, you are representing all the people in your congressional district, even those that didn't vote for you. Don't be a Trump fool. This girl is gonna give the GOP so much shit to run on next year, all because she can't keep her fucking thoughts to herself. Number one reason, I can't stand democrats, we always always always always manage to fuck shit up, always
For the last 25 years, "New Democrats" like Hill and Bill and Barrack have campaigned on attracting "moderate" Republicans, ignoring their working-class base. "If you don't like our policies, vote Republican" was their collective response to the hollowing out of US manufacturing.

How did that work out?
250px-The_Apprentice_original_logo.png
I agree and it made no sense.....straddling the fence to attract GOP nuts and it cost a lot of incumbents their job, with Claire being one of them. The only people in this nation all the candidates should be rallying for, are the working class....those who are struggling to keep their homes and their neighborhoods safe....and who could give a rats fuck about illegals, the wall, muslims, Israel and Trump...we just want to get a break from all the shit, the GOP has strapped us with, including Trump

Hamas would not exist without the Jewish state's illegal occupation of Palestine.
Your link cannot be opened. These two can be opened.
Breaking Down the 'Israeli Occupation' Myth
Correcting the century-old mistake of placating Arab violence

Hamas violence is not justified by Israel's existence.

Your link:

"Here is the text of Article 42:

"Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.
The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.

"Here is the text of Article 43:

"The authority of the legitimate power having in fact passed into the hands of the occupant, the latter shall take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety, while respecting, unless absolutely prevented, the laws in force in the country."

Is the IDF the ultimate authority on the West Bank and Gaza?

Hamas violence is not justified by Israel's existence
Israel created Hamas to counter Arafat's Fatah Party.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-hamas/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.f79a63a571dc

"It also obscures Hamas's curious history.

"To a certain degree, the Islamist organization whose militant wing has rained rockets on Israel the past few weeks has the Jewish state to thank for its existence.

"Hamas launched in 1988 in Gaza at the time of the first intifada, or uprising, with a charter now infamous for its anti-Semitism and its refusal to accept the existence of the Israeli state.

"But for more than a decade prior, Israeli authorities actively enabled its rise.

"At the time, Israel's main enemy was the late Yasser Arafat's Fatah party, which formed the heart of the Palestinian Liberation Organization (PLO).

"Fatah was secular and cast in the mold of other revolutionary, leftist guerrilla movements waging insurgencies elsewhere in the world during the Cold War."

Divide and conquer seems fitting since that was how European elites created the current Jewish state in Palestine.

If the allegations in your link are true, Ilhan Omar is finished in congress.

New Photos Corroborate Perjury Claims Against Rep. Ilhan Omar, as She Deletes Social Media Evidence

"Allegations against Rep. Ilhan Omar center around her 2009-2017 marriage to a British citizen named Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, who appears to be her brother.

"Omar is alleged to have married Elmi in the service of federal felonies: immigration fraud and student loan fraud. (While the latter may seem comparably minor, the penalties for a falsified FAFSA are severe: a $20,000 fine and up to five years in prison.

"Also, a falsified FAFSA implicates the accused in years of subsequent fraudulent filings with the IRS.)

"Additionally, there is evidence of state felonies: marriage fraud, and multiple instances of perjury during her 2009 marriage filings and her 2017 divorce proceedings."

Untitled-design-3.png

When Omar's biggest supporters are Louis Farrakhan and David Duke - former Grand Wizard of the KKK, what does that tell you?
Sounds more like the enemy of my enemy, to me.
Omar's criticism of the political influence that is bought by bundling large individual donations in support of the apartheid state of Israel is well supported

Israel’s Stranglehold on American Politics

"'Right now our current [federal] contribution limit from any person to a candidate is $2,700,' Holman says. 'That’s a lot of money. It can certainly buy … some gratitude with a lawmaker. But if you really want to add punch to that type of buying of favors, what you do is you get 50 or 100 people together at an event like this, all chipping in $2,700 and then you bundle it all together and hand the total amount to the lawmaker. At that point, we’re talking anywhere around a quarter-million dollars. So suddenly you’ve got a group of people with the same demand they want from the lawmaker, handing over a quarter of a million dollars. That buys a lawmaker.'"

Hamas would not exist without the Jewish state's illegal occupation of Palestine.

Your link:

"Here is the text of Article 42:

"Territory is considered occupied when it is actually placed under the authority of the hostile army.
The occupation extends only to the territory where such authority has been established and can be exercised.

"Here is the text of Article 43:

"The authority of the legitimate power having in fact passed into the hands of the occupant, the latter shall take all the measures in his power to restore, and ensure, as far as possible, public order and safety, while respecting, unless absolutely prevented, the laws in force in the country."

Is the IDF the ultimate authority on the West Bank and Gaza?

Which nation owned the territory prior to the Israelis?

Forum List

Back