🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The 'Smell' of Desparation: Fiorina Offers $2 Mil to Vets to Debate Trump

LINK: Big Government Articles - Breitbart

GOP presidential candidate Carly Fiorina is now the second candidate challenging GOP frontrunner Donald Trump to a debate ahead of the Iowa caucus.
“My campaign will also donate $1.5 million to veterans’ cause to join debate Saturday in Sioux City, @tedcruz @realDonaldTrump,” Fiorina posted on Twitter, adding, “Upping the ante, I’m free tomorrow at 8pm, @realDonaldTrump. My campaign will give $2mm to veterans’ cause to debate at Drake U.”

----

So she will only agree to help / donate to Veterans if she gets something personally / politically out of it?

:wtf:

Trying to 'BUY' relevance in a political race when you're basically out of the picture is one thing, but USING vets as a 'bargaining chip' / 'tool' to do so is pretty low. As a vet I am rather insulted. If that is all vets are to Fiorina, my response to her is

:fu:

Oh I love the irony of your post. Because all of that Donald has done himself

Trump reveals his 'gigantic' news about Obama... he's offering to give $5million to charity if President releases college records

Donald Trump has made his long-awaited 'major announcement' about President Obama - but the news is rather less earth-shattering than was promised.
The tycoon has challenged Obama to release his college records and passport application - and has promised to donate $5million to a charity of the President's choice if he does so.

So you agree of course- that Donald Trump:
  • Smelled of desperation when he made that offer to President Obama
  • That he was trying to 'buy' relevance with his offer.
  • And that his using charities as a bargaining chip was pretty low
  • And that as a Vet- you are of course rather insulted.

Forum List

Back