The snowball effect of ignorance and politics....shame on you all!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
What the GOP-igs, the racist bastards that they are, what they are attempting to do is snowball and once again create divide in this country with this obsurbness of now wanting to remove everything that's racist in this country, but WHITE PEOPLE themselves...(now that's a problem solved)!! Mitch McConnell the biggest racist in Ky, is now calling for the removal of Jefferson Davis from the state capital. Now, just about every damned thing in Ky. is named after the man and now this boozo, this clown this useless turkey neck white fuck is trying to bring chaos and mayham to a state of redneck ignorant hillbillies who live and breath confederate shit.

I am sooooo convinced that white people in this country, despite all the gains of electing our first black president are slowly becoming unglued and desperate. And if ever the mental health industry needed a boost, its now, because this country is on the brink of becoming one big cesspool of nuts!!

Well I think you have proved that this statement is true:

are slowly becoming unglued and desperate. And if ever the mental health industry needed a boost, its now, because this country is on the brink of becoming one big cesspool of nuts!!

That said, McConnell can go to hell in my opinion and not because of his stance on these statues. He is just doing what is easy.

• Banned
Well I think you have proved that this statement is true:

are slowly becoming unglued and desperate. And if ever the mental health industry needed a boost, its now, because this country is on the brink of becoming one big cesspool of nuts!!

That said, McConnell can go to hell in my opinion and not because of his stance on these statues. He is just doing what is easy.

Mitch McConnell is a bonified racist and for him to bring this statue nonsense to the senate floor, when no one in the state of Kentucky can spell the damn word, identify the capital, just makes me sick, like why is he doing this? Clearly he along with the rest of the GOP-igs are doing their best to bring chaos and mayhem to this country just to get a damned GOP-ig in the white house. Anyone not seeing what this redneck is doing, is just plain blind.

What the GOP-igs, the racist bastards that they are, what they are attempting to do is snowball and once again create divide in this country with this obsurbness of now wanting to remove everything that's racist in this country, but WHITE PEOPLE themselves...(now that's a problem solved)!! Mitch McConnell the biggest racist in Ky, is now calling for the removal of Jefferson Davis from the state capital. Now, just about every damned thing in Ky. is named after the man and now this boozo, this clown this useless turkey neck white fuck is trying to bring chaos and mayham to a state of redneck ignorant hillbillies who live and breath confederate shit.

I am sooooo convinced that white people in this country, despite all the gains of electing our first black president are slowly becoming unglued and desperate. And if ever the mental health industry needed a boost, its now, because this country is on the brink of becoming one big cesspool of nuts!!

This country just needs to get rid of all the white people.

• Banned

No, what this country needs to do is get real with white people and stop placing these people on pedestals of superiority and judge them for what they are. Not all white people are racist, but I will tell you this, if you support the GOP-igs, chances are your a damned racist, own it and keep it moving!!

No, what this country needs to do is get real with white people and stop placing these people on pedestals of superiority and judge them for what they are. Not all white people are racist, but I will tell you this, if you support the GOP-igs, chances are your a damned racist, own it and keep it moving!!

These people on pedestals are the people that helped shape this country. Morons like you refuse to accept the fact that the racist party was the Democrats not the Republicans.

The political enforcement of Jim Crow was entirely in Democratic hands. The Ku Klux Klan functioned as the paramilitary wing of the Democratic party, and it was used to drive Republicans out of the South after the Civil War.

While Richard Nixon’s “Southern Strategy” is constantly referenced in the media as a tool to attract white voters, less well remembered are Woodrow Wilson’s segregation of the entire federal civil service; FDR’s appointment of a member of the KKK to the Supreme Court; John F. Kennedy’s apathy toward civil-rights legislation; and the rise of Robert Byrd, a former member of the KKK, to the post of Democratic leader in the Senate in the 1980s.

Is it fair to remind people of the awful historical antecedents that can lurk within a political party? The study quotes author Bruce Bartlett as asking, “If the Republican party is to bear responsibility for Joe McCarthy through all time, why doesn’t the Democratic party have to bear responsibility for a century of racist leaders?”

Read more at: Setting the Record Straight on Jim Crow National Review Online

The Truth About Jim Crow The American Civil Rights Union

It's easy to demonize white people for what appears to be a myriad of denial about their varying racial resentments.

Conservatives especially, who can view self reflection as a weakness.

I personally find it childish for white people to be the first in the room to become outraged about anything racial, when throughout America's history, the racism they have institutionalized has been far more damaging to non whites in terms of outcomes, than racism practiced by any other racial demographic.

That's right...I went there...racism from whites is more potent, that that of non whites.

I think that concept is a huge part of both the denial by whites, and also that applies to white wine Liberals who champion the cause of racial equality, but still clutch their purses, or cross the street, when a non white approaches them.

Ego defense for white people will always include a demon of their own creation that is anybody but themselves. For conservatives these days, it's the liberal who wants blacks to be poor, to cultivate their votes. For liberals, it's the traditional neo confederate-post segregation racist.

I myself, had a seminal moment regarding my own racism, when in 1995, I was in a Supermarket, and guarding the shopping cart that had my sister's purse. White people walked by, and it didn't change my approach to my duty. Then without really thinking about it, I caught myself pulling the cart closer to myself when a black couple walked by. It was not a conscious act. But I noticed it.

A liberal in denial might not have noticed what they did, and a conservative in denial might say it was street smarts. Then you have Lonestar in post #8, who seems to be simply in favor of racism

You may see white people becoming unglued and desperate, but that's the reaction any race would display when being called out on their own BS.

It's easy to demonize white people for what appears to be a myriad of denial about their varying racial resentments.

I personally find it childish for white people to be the first in the room to become outraged about anything racial, when throughout America's history, the racism they have institutionalized has been far more damaging to non whites in terms of outcomes, than racism practiced by any other racial demographic.

That's right...I went there...racism from whites is more potent, that that of non whites.

I think that concept is a huge part of both the denial by whites, and also that applies to white wine Liberals who champion the cause of racial equality, but still clutch their purses, or cross the street, when a non white approaches them.

Ego defense for white people will always include a demon of their own creation that isn't anybody but themselves. For conservatives these days, it's the liberal who wants blacks to be poor, to cultivate their votes. For liberals, it's the traditional neo confederate-post segregation racist.

I myself, had a seminal moment regarding my own racism, when in 1995, I was in a Supermarket, and guarding the shopping cart that had my sister's purse. White people walked by, and it didn't change my approach to my duty. Then without really thinking about it, I caught myself pulling the cart closer to myself when a black couple walked by. It was not a conscious act. But I noticed it.

A liberal in denial might not have noticed what they did, and a conservative in denial might say it was street smarts.

You may see white people becoming unglued and desperate, but that's the reaction any race would display when being called out on their own BS.

Black on white crime verses white on black crime flies in the face of your implication that whites are more racist than blacks.

These people on pedestals are the people that helped shape this country. Morons like you refuse to accept the fact that the racist party was the Democrats not the Republicans.

The political enforcement of Jim Crow was entirely in Democratic hands. The Ku Klux Klan functioned as the paramilitary wing of the Democratic party, and it was used to drive Republicans out of the South after the Civil War.

While Richard Nixon’s “Southern Strategy” is constantly referenced in the media as a tool to attract white voters, less well remembered are Woodrow Wilson’s segregation of the entire federal civil service; FDR’s appointment of a member of the KKK to the Supreme Court; John F. Kennedy’s apathy toward civil-rights legislation; and the rise of Robert Byrd, a former member of the KKK, to the post of Democratic leader in the Senate in the 1980s.

Is it fair to remind people of the awful historical antecedents that can lurk within a political party? The study quotes author Bruce Bartlett as asking, “If the Republican party is to bear responsibility for Joe McCarthy through all time, why doesn’t the Democratic party have to bear responsibility for a century of racist leaders?”

News Flash, this is 2015......and Roof, the confederate flag and racist GOP-igs are the discussion today....now wake up and get with the times.

Ego defense for white people will always include a demon of their own creation that is anybody but themselves. For conservatives these days, it's the liberal who wants blacks to be poor, to cultivate their votes. For liberals, it's the traditional neo confederate-post segregation racist.

A liberal in denial might not have noticed what they did, and a conservative in denial might say it was street smarts. Then you have Lonestar in post #8, who seems to be simply in favor of racism

News flash...I clutch my purse too, just sayin

Ego defense for white people will always include a demon of their own creation that isn't anybody but themselves. For conservatives these days, it's the liberal who wants blacks to be poor, to cultivate their votes. For liberals, it's the traditional neo confederate-post segregation racist.

A liberal in denial might not have noticed what they did, and a conservative in denial might say it was street smarts.

Black on white crime verses white on black crime flies in the face of your implication that whites are more racist than blacks.
I didn't say whites are more racist than blacks...I said racism practiced by whites is more potent in terms of outcomes, or to be more specific, tangible disadvantages, than the same amount of racism practiced by non whites.

Here is an example...

Throughout segregation days, black racism didn't prevent whites from buying a house in a black neighborhood, but white racism prevented blacks from buying houses in white neighborhoods

NEWS FLASH.....BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ORIGINATORS OF CREATING WEALTH FOR THIS COUNTRY...IT WAS CALLED SLAVERY. AND NO WHITE MAN OR WOMAN LABORED OR TOILED THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT PAY, THAN THAT OF SLAVES OF MY PEOPLE. WITHOUT MY PEOPLE AND PEOPLE OF COLOR, THERE WOULD BE NO RAIL ROADS, NO MILLIONAIRES, NO AMERICA!! OUR LABOR BUILT THIS COUNTRY!!

Why would I even consider what a racist like you has to say when it comes to matters of race? Clearly, you are unable to think....er...think clearly....no, strike that...I was right the first time...

Get back to Me when your outrage and vitriol threaten to cause a stroke. I want to see that.

Why would I even consider what a racist like you has to say when it comes to matters of race? Clearly, you are unable to think....er...think clearly....no, strike that...I was right the first time...

Get back to Me when your outrage and vitriol threaten to cause a stroke. I want to see that.

it takes a racist to know one, how's it going partner?

NEWS FLASH.....BLACK PEOPLE ARE THE ORIGINATORS OF CREATING WEALTH FOR THIS COUNTRY...IT WAS CALLED SLAVERY. AND NO WHITE MAN OR WOMAN LABORED OR TOILED THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT PAY, THAN THAT OF SLAVES OF MY PEOPLE. WITHOUT MY PEOPLE AND PEOPLE OF COLOR, THERE WOULD BE NO RAIL ROADS, NO MILLIONAIRES, NO AMERICA!! OUR LABOR BUILT THIS COUNTRY!!
FFS, they picked cotton. That is not building a country.

News Flash, this is 2015......and Roof, the confederate flag and racist GOP-igs are the discussion today....now wake up and get with the times.

None of those three things are connected. But you idiots are too stupid to figure that out.

How do you get from wanting to remove statues that honor the fight for slavery to that being racist? How does that thought process work? And I am NOT defending McConnell, just wondering.

Forum List

Back