The snowflake seven promise to whine all the way to supreme court

Seven Who Sued Trump Won't Stop Until President Unblocks Them on Twitter: 'We'll Take It to The Supreme Court'

LOL what makes these retards President Trump cares what ANY judge says he can do with HIS twitter acct?

Probably Stephen King on that list: he is a big anti-Trumper and was really mad when Trump blocked him, and he has plenty money.

It's not about Trump saying what he can do: it's about Twitter. Trump blocked people and now Twitter has to reinstate them. Trump doesn't have hold of those levers.

Seven Who Sued Trump Won't Stop Until President Unblocks Them on Twitter: 'We'll Take It to The Supreme Court'

LOL what makes these retards President Trump cares what ANY judge says he can do with HIS twitter acct?

Probably Stephen King on that list: he is a big anti-Trumper and was really mad when Trump blocked him, and he has plenty money.

It's not about Trump saying what he can do: it's about Twitter. Trump blocked people and now Twitter has to reinstate them. Trump doesn't have hold of those levers.
President Trump just blocked those users from seeing his tweets. They are still on Twitter....

President Trump just blocked those users from seeing his tweets. They are still on Twitter....

Right, bad wording on my part: Twitter is in charge (in fact, under court order) to unblock those users from the Trump account feed. Trump can't do it: he's basically been treated as a special Twitter user who doesn't get to block people.

What I wonder is what other use will be made of this ruling.

Right, bad wording on my part: Twitter is in charge (in fact, under court order) to unblock those users from the Trump account feed. Trump can't do it: he's basically been treated as a special Twitter user who doesn't get to block people.

Really? I am pretty sure it was President Trump himself that blocked those people and the only one who can unblock them. Hmmm

Twitter is not under any court order, and Trump is perfectly capable of unblocking the people he's blocked.

It ain't cheap to take a case to the Supreme Court. I wonder who pays for this stuff? My guess is George Soros. Wait until they find out that Ruthie has been dead for a year and liberals have been wheeling her corpse around. Sooner or later Trump gets to appoint another Justice for life.

It ain't cheap to take a case to the Supreme Court. I wonder who pays for this stuff? My guess is George Soros. Wait until they find out that Ruthie has been dead for a year and liberals have been wheeling her corpse around. Sooner or later Trump gets to appoint another Justice for life.

[:) I love it. Sure, George Soros! That guy has been causing a LOT of trouble for along time. He's beginning to get some pushback, even from his native Hungary, happily. He's a bad man.

Ruthie dead for a year indeed..............[:-0 but you are right, she is certainly getting..............hey, I'm the last one to call "senile," but the Supreme Court has been around a lonnnnnnng time, and they have some dramatic records of...........let's say, disability. From age. It can be a serious problem if they won't leave voluntarily but whoop around and carry on. Usually solved by death (well, always, of course) but with a lot of worry and embarrassment first. I think we should have a total age limit of ....well before whatever age Ruthie is now.

Forum List

Back