The Sound Of Money; Wind Energy Is Booming In Deep Red Republican States

Skew writes about how oil companies are evil but has Skew ever thought about how much oil is used to create so much stuff?

Now Skew tell us how oil is not needed for your daily life…
He’s far too uninformed to understand where genius comes from

He’s far too uninformed to understand where genius comes from
Look, I find Skew mentally challenged and anyone that posts rants from the DailyKos daily ( in other threads ) tell me the poster has no clue about what he is writing about and is just ranting to rant because his life is miserable…

Fact is Oil is used in so much stuff and those like Skew have no clue the importance of oil in his daily life…

Look, I find Skew mentally challenged and anyone that posts rants from the DailyKos daily ( in other threads ) tell me the poster has no clue about what he is writing about and is just ranting to rant because his life is miserable…

Fact is Oil is used in so much stuff and those like Skew have no clue the importance of oil in his daily life…
And most everything he uses

So no definition? Ahh son, you disappointed me
T4k5dMP.jpg

sub·si·dy
/ˈsəbsədē/
Learn to pronounce
Filter definitions by topic

See definitions in:
All
Commerce
Royalty
Economics

noun
plural noun: subsidies
  1. 1.
    a sum of money granted by the government or a public body to assist an industry or business so that the price of a commodity or service may remain low or competitive.
Big words for you, granted by!!

sub·si·dy
/ˈsəbsədē/
Learn to pronounce
Filter definitions by topic

See definitions in:
All
Commerce
Royalty
Economics

noun
plural noun: subsidies
  1. 1.
    a sum of money granted by the government or a public body to assist an industry or business so that the price of a commodity or service may remain low or competitive.
Big words for you, granted by!!

So I was right!

Yay me!

Your experts listed a bunch of "oil subsidies" that weren't.
To back up your claim that the petroleum industry is HEAVILY SUBSIDIZED!

You can google for yourself. (Or at least someone who can read can, I don't know about you).

You have something to add to the conversation or are you just going to continue blathering like anyone cares what YOU say?

Bluh bluh bluh.

You can google for yourself. (Or at least someone who can read can, I don't know about you).

You have something to add to the conversation or are you just going to continue blathering like anyone cares what YOU say?

Bluh bluh bluh.

I'm going to continue mocking your claim.

HEAVILY SUBSIDIZED!

DURR

Forum List

Back